Marriage/Divorce Application

Aix

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....You two are my parents? When did this happen? I need confirmation.

It's because you're adopted <3

I thought our child was Desu. According to that status from a while ago I don't remember who made.

I don't think any of us should think about how any of us were made.

And would Desu be my brother?

If he was that would potentially make Ene your brother-in-law, if they'd get married if he were here (or rather, if they were here since I haven't seen Ene here much recently), since they were going out in the status I mentioned before.

It's weird because I once went out with Desu as well (on a date), before I found out he was my child. ("This whole forum is weird", am I right?)

Also, since Agro-senpai doesn't want to marry me, I see no reason not to ask. When someone with the power comes on, could I be married to Nana-san (displayed as Nana Mizuho)? 

If he was that would potentially make Ene your brother-in-law, if they'd get married if he were here (or rather, if they were here since I haven't seen Ene here much recently), since they were going out in the status I mentioned before.

It's weird because I once went out with Desu as well (on a date), before I found out he was my child. ("This whole forum is weird", am I right?)

Also, since Agro-senpai doesn't want to marry me, I see no reason not to ask. When someone with the power comes on, could I be married to Nana-san (displayed as Nana Mizuho)? 

Ene left :(

Anyway, I know the REAL reason why Agro doesn't want to marry you.

Archived