Photo

New Machina support: Machina Dragon

- - - - - Machina Machine XYZ Dragon Archtype support

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Wouldn'tulike2no

Wouldn'tulike2no

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Apr 05 2015 06:17 AM

I love the Machina archtype and figured it could use some more support in terms of another boss card, so here is Machina Dragon.

Card lore: Target one card in your opponent's hand and destroy it. If it was a monster inflict half it's attack as damage.

Attached Files

Trebuchet MS

Trebuchet MS

Living Ghost

• Face-Down Untapped Position
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,925 posts
    Last Visit Mar 04 2019 12:52 AM
  • Alias:Gadjiltron

3 Level 7 Machine-Type monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy to target 1 random card in your opponent's hand, Destroy that card and if it was a Monster Card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK to your opponent as damage.

It's a pity that Machina generally has difficulty trying to get 3x LV7 Machines on the board and tends to prefer Big Eye or Dracossack.

This card requires a fair bit of effort to create, and the payout... isn't quite there. Yes, you get to destroy cards in your opponent's hand (watch out for Fire Kings) and potentially inflict good damage to your opponent, which might be a godsend in putting the pressure on late-game, but without good staying power this card just won't last long enough to break even for the investment needed to make it.

MegaMan Battle Network series cards - Cards for Battle Network 1-6 present
Lunar Knights cards

I haven't really switched up my font to match my name. Let's correct that.

Contest Awards

Posted Image

Wouldn'tulike2no

Wouldn'tulike2no

Fresh Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Apr 05 2015 06:17 AM

It's a pity that Machina generally has difficulty trying to get 3x LV7 Machines on the board and tends to prefer Big Eye or Dracossack.

Fair points, this is the first card i have made on this site and after looking at the requirements and alternate options i'd have to agree it would be quite difficult to get out with little benifits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users