Into the Inferno - FIRE Spellcaster Archetype

razzy

Never really done a full fire archetype before so figured I'd give it a swing. 
These monster revolve more around "burn damage" then actually attacking (some can't even attack at all).
Only a few cards at the moment but more to come soon.
Any CnC/feedback or ideas for future cards is welcome :)

[spoiler=Monsters]
[spoiler=Lv1-3]
1PZbppA.jpg
During your Main Phase if you activated a Spell Card that inflicted effect damage to your opponent: You can choose a number from 1 to 3 increase this cards Level by that  number; monsters your opponent currently control loose ATK/DEF equal to this card's Level x200.

TGB36cG.jpg
Twice per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. After damage calculation, if this card was attacked, and was face-down at the start of the Damage Step: The attacking player takes 1000 damage. 
 [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lv4-7]
2cLWzKU.jpg
Cannot attack. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 FIRE Spellcaster-Type monster. When this card is Special Summoned this way: You can banish 1 "Inferno" monster from your Deck; inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK. When this card leaves the field, Special Summon the monster banished by this effect in face-up Defense Position. 

FF28lGX.jpg
You can only use each effect of "Inferno Huma" once per turn.
o If a card or effect inflicts effect damage to your opponent, while this card is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If Summoned this way, banish this card when it leaves the field.
o You can inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each face-up card they control. When you inflict 800 or more damage to your opponent by this effect: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
o Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Inferno" monster from your hand. Monster you currently control cannot attack the turn you use this effect.

Lr1Sejb.jpg
You can only use each effect of "Inferno Harridan" once per turn.
o If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
o When this card is Special Summoned: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
o If this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other FIRE monster from your Graveyard; add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.
 [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Extra Deck]
X4jpuxa.jpg
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
If this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card card effect: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When a card or effect inflicts effect damage to your opponent, this card gains 300 ATK. 
[/spoiler]
 [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spells/Traps]
qKd2mDW.jpg
Tribute 1 "Inferno Fire" monster; inflict damage to your opponent equal the Tributed monster's Level x100, also add 1 "Inferno" monster from your Deck to your hand.

MHdqdta.jpg
When an opponent's monster declares an attack on an "Inferno"  monster you control: Inflict damage equal to the combined Levels of the battling monsters x200, and if you do, negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. 
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=My own thoughts]
- I feel some of the burn damage is a little too lower. Especially on Torment. Even if the damage was bumped up to 200 per level, I feel it will still take a Lv 7 or higher to inflict significant damage, plus you're left with 1 less monster on field.
- The Lv 5 Tuners all have 3 effects not sure if I should continue this trend (not that I plan on making many more of them specifically).
- I would really like to create some kind of lore/back story for this archetype, such as why they started to study fire so much. If anyone would like to help just shoot me a PM.
[/spoiler]

Archived