Halloween Tricks and Treats: The Fairytales Return!

Sir Yamiegg

Introducing the Grimmlins - fairytale characters from the Grimm stories, adapted for Yu-Gi-Oh! Since I can't seem to generate any cards on the card maker, I'll post pictures for the cards until I can actually make them properly. I'm not sure where this should go...

Blackapple Witch

Lv3 - DARK - Spellcaster/Effect - 1400/800

Grim_Fairy_Tale_Witch_by_whitebunny.jpg
 (This card is always treayed as a "Grimmlin" card.) Once per turn, you can activate one of these effects:

• Target 1 monster on the field: Set it.
  • Target 1 Set monster on the field: reveal it, then if it is a "Grimmlin" monster: flip it into face-up Defense Position.

Sleeping Beauty of the Grimmlins

Lv3 - LIGHT - Spellcaster/Effect - 0/900

sleeping_beauty_by_charlie_bowater-d6ips
FLIP: Special Summon 1 Warrior- or Beast-Warrior-Type "Grimmlin" monster from your Deck. When this face-down card is destroyed: you can Special Summon 1 "Blackapple Witch" from your Deck.

The Seven Grimmlins

Lv7 - EARTH - Beast-Warrior/Effect - 2100/2700

The-Seven-Dwarfs-Mine-Train_Full_12653.j
You can discard this card; add 1 "Grimmlin" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: draw 1 card. You must control a face-up Spellcaster-Type "Grimmlin" monster to activate and resolve this effect. When this card is flipped face-up: you can add 1 "Grimmlin" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. 

Grimmlin Frog Prince

Lv3 - WATER - Warrior/Effect - 300/2000

ACEO-Frog-Prince.jpg

FLIP: Tribute 1 "Grimmlin" monster you control: Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher "Grimmlin" monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. If this effect was activated during the Damage Step: you cannot Tribute this card.

More to come! Any CnC appreciated.

Archived