Conclusion of the Halloween Event 2014

Aix

There were quite a few bumps along the road, and the ups-and-downs, but overall, I announce the Halloween Event a (partial) success! I apologize to anyone who was disappointed or didn't have as much fun as I had hoped. Please post below to discuss how to make this event better.

THE TRUTH

This is the moment you've all been waiting for, the big reveal!

RESULTS

The winners who got all 20 and will be keeping the Night's Watch member group as an elite member group are:

• TGM
  • Nai
  • Agro

However, anyone who got more than 5 will also be receiving a minor prize.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were quite a few bumps along the road, and the ups-and-downs, but overall, I announce the Halloween Event a (partial) success! I apologize to anyone who was disappointed or didn't have as much fun as I had hoped. Please post below to discuss how to make this event better.

THE TRUTH

This is the moment you've all been waiting for, the big reveal!

RESULTS

The winners who got all 20 and will be keeping the Night's Watch member group as an elite member group are:

• TGM
  • Nai

However, anyone who got more than 5 will also be receiving a minor prize.

WHO THE f*** IS FREDDY

And I should have known cat thinking back on it

=P

I had randomly thought Da Ji might be Toyo. Hilarious that Thar was Crab though. Armz being pinkie pie isn't too shocking. Overall very interesting to see who was who.

And now YCM will come together with friendships they didn't have before. Or maybe grudges they didn't have before. Hard to tell.

Anyway as for the future of the event, provided you're still doing the monster masquerade I would limit the number of monsters. 20+ seemed like too many but mostly the fact that new ones kept popping up unannounced wasn't helping anything. That and I would really enforce the monsters and the original account being active throughout the event.

I had randomly thought Da Ji might be Toyo. Hilarious that Thar was Crab though. Armz being pinkie pie isn't too shocking. Overall very interesting to see who was who.

And now YCM will come together with friendships they didn't have before. Or maybe grudges they didn't have before. Hard to tell.

Anyway as for the future of the event, provided you're still doing the monster masquerade I would limit the number of monsters. 20+ seemed like too many but mostly the fact that new ones kept popping up unannounced wasn't helping anything. That and I would really enforce the monsters and the original account being active throughout the event.

I was going to but then I realized I would then have to kill off half the monsters in this event.

I was going to but then I realized I would then have to kill off half the monsters in this event.

Yeah I realize. Only thing to be done about it is to make the expectation even more clear from the start I guess.

Or call one of the monsters out on it by exposing them early on and then the other less active ones might perk up and post again. Or something. Idk.

And last place goes to me.

Yeah I realize. Only thing to be done about it is to make the expectation even more clear from the start I guess.

Or call one of the monsters out on it by exposing them early on and then the other less active ones might perk up and post again. Or something. Idk.

My problem was the length of the event. It was fun and everyone was active towards the beginning but at the end things started dying down.

Wow I would've actually done decent if I guessed.

Okay gonna go through some of these, not all cause that's a lot.

Toyo. I gotta say, you did REALLY well as Da Ji, even if it meant Sadako kinda fell to the side. It was really entertaining and well done, you should be proud. (Also nice work capturing yourself. XD )

Thar, very nice. I know I should've guessed it. But I really didn't know for sure, but that was really fun. And now you're shipped with yourself, as it should be.

Agro you glorious bastard I still won that rap battle.

Black's not here anymore but yay Black. Should've realized the only one who could pull it off was you.

Mugen, screw you for the name change. XD

Now.....

Neph/Frey. I am not surprised I didn't get this, because I do not know you. But that was really fun, and really adorable. :) You can be proud to know you were a really good daughter. I had loads of fun keeping the horndogs here away from you. XD (And I hope you still will do BGO, and your computer won't be a butt.) I know some people were annoyed with it. :T But, I really did think it was a good thing you did. (And that goodbye...dammit still crying).

Now. You glorious bastard. Aix. There were several I debated on being Shiki. But, and Giga can confirm, I kept wondering if it were you. It did make a lot of sense, but I couldn't be certain. Especially as I didn't know you much before this.

Well. You did amazing at keeping up the act and keeping the character through the whole thing. I'm pretty impressed by that, and I should've realized just based on that to be honest.

You made this event so much more fun for me, and I'm glad that some people also got enjoyment out of it. And I said I would so. *hugs* You legit were really kind to me as Shiki at times, so I have to thank you for that.

...One thing. How the heck was Shiki so much better at BGO than you?

Archived