Conclusion of the Halloween Event 2014

Aix

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean? I had socialized with you fairly recently, before the event, from what I remember.

It was nice being able to become friendlier though, definitely.

Mostly just kidding. And yeah i suppose, just not very often.

Yay! Hmm... *pats Frey's head*

But really, any of you members who were monsters. Let me know how you felt with how I interacted with you, I want to be sure I didn't mess anything up for any of you.

The fact that Crab wasn't chewing you out all the time and being quite affable with you. And the necroi'ing of your fic series when she really wouldn't have given two s**ts about it. Also because Crab wouldn't even really know about HEART BREAKERS!, nor would she praise me for it. Plus... it's CIAO, not CHAO.

The fact that Crab wasn't chewing you out all the time and being quite affable with you. Also because Crab wouldn't even really know about HEART BREAKERS!, nor would she praise me for it. Plus... it's CIAO, not CHAO.

Right... note to self: Don't play a former member that everyone knows.

Most of the veterans know who Crab was; considering their name comes up in passing sometimes.

Would be another story if one of the other former mods: i.e. Hunter / Darth (Browa) / TK10 / Sushi / Raver / Icy (maybe not so much) and some of the older staff members I remember from 2011 and earlier, were played. It might've proven harder to discern them.

Would be another story if one of the other former mods: i.e. Hunter / Darth (Browa) / TK10 / Sushi / Raver / Icy (maybe not so much) and some of the older staff members I remember from 2011 and earlier, were played. It might've proven harder to discern them.

Hunter would've been a cool choice, considering I've won a 1v1 against him twice. One of my crowning achievements as a noob.

Archived