New Red-Eyes Support! Come forth Wyvern, Red-Eyes, and Darkness Metal

Ultradragon16

I've recently been getting into using the Red-Eyes cards from YGOPro Dawn of a New Era so I decided to make my own cards to add to the support.

Red-Eyes Yin Dragon:

358os40.jpg

Red-Eyes Yang Dragon:

1zvsod4.jpg

Both cards made with the intention of Special/Pendulum Summoning Red-Eyes Wyvern, Red-Eyes B. Dragon, and Darkness Metal Dragon. Hope you enjoy! :)

Step 1: Set Pendulum Scales

Step 2: Pendulum Summon all 3 God cards

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

You should restrict Summoning to just Red Eyes cards, and make Yin's Pendulum effect or either player's turn, so it can actually be useful.

Except for the fact Step 2 doesn't work on legal Ra.

Anyway, you need to elaborate more on why you feel your suggestion should be implemented.

Except for the fact Step 2 doesn't work on legal Ra.

Anyway, you need to elaborate more on why you feel your suggestion should be implemented.

So, making Yin's effect on either player's turn prevents the destruction of a card when it's targeted for an attack. It would just make the effect more worth using, because there aren't many times when a monster is destroyed by battle on your turn.

So, making Yin's effect on either player's turn prevents the destruction of a card when it's targeted for an attack. It would just make the effect more worth using, because there aren't many times when a monster is destroyed by battle on your turn.

Woops, I was going for that but I guess I made a mistake in the text, would anyone have a way that I could implement it like that?

Any scale above 7 (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and ESPECIALLY 13), should come with a negative restriction so that

Step 1: Set Pendulum Scales

Step 2: Pendulum Summon all 3 God cards 3 mooks, Obelisk, and Slifer

Step 3: Tribute mooks for Ra

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit

doesn't happen. My best suggestion would be to make these unable to Pendulum Summon anything but Dragon-type "Eyes" monsters. To do this, tack the following into the Pendulum Effects:

[You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Dragon-type "Eyes" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.]

Personally, I'd narrow the Arc to 6/11 as well, since Wyvern is best in the Grave to support REDMD anyway.

Archived