Her Majesty's Garden

Love of Ghibli

IbArUUk.jpg

Send 3 Level 3 or lower Plant-type monsters with different attributes from your deck to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 Plant-type monster from your deck whose Level is equal to or lower than the combined Levels of the sent monster(s) and is a different attribute than the sent monster(s). You can only Special Summon Plant-type monster's the turn you use this effect. If this card leaves the field destroy the monster summoned with this effect.

I have a new RP which means I have to make customs lol. This is supposed to be for plant princesses so I attempted to make it disruptive to all of the other plant shenans (I think Sylvians can still pull something off maybe). Nevertheless CnC is appreciated. 

Activate, dump dark verger, botanical girl, and lonefire, recieve Tytannial, add glow-up to your hand off botanical. Activate miracle fertilizer or any other grave recursion, you've got any other plant from your deck, making Alesi. Plus, now you've got verger in grave, and glow-up in hand.

Alternatively, you could dump dandy instead of verger, and have food for Tytannial's negation. The main problem is lonefire and possibly botanical girl. With those two, almost your entire deck is at your fingers. Opening this and fertilizer, next turn you have the full suite of plant synchro powers at your fingertips.

I suggest changing it from that turn to as long as it's face up on the field. That'll make it harder to do plant synchro shenanagins.

Send 3 Level 3 or lower Plant-type monsters with different attributes from your deck to the graveyard

This is already over the line. By dumping Spore, Lonefire and Dandylion/Glow-Up Bulb you set yourself up for ridiculous plays, and you worded it as a cost so that can't be countered. What you Summon is limited and doesn't even matter, Mystic Tomato if you're only splashing a couple Plants, Homunculus the Alchemic Being for kicks. Sylvans have a million ways to turn this into Arbiter.

Archived