razzy

As usually an cnc is welcome and if anyone know where I can find some new/better that would help out to thanks!

[spoiler=Monsters]
mT6VIzM.jpg
This card is unaffected by the effects of "Hole" Normal Trap Cards. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Traptrix" monster or "Hole" Normal Trap Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: You can target up 3 "Hole" Normal Trap Cards in your Graveyard and/or that are banished'; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, all "Traptrix" monster(s) you currently control gain 200 ATK/DEF for each returned this way.

9AHiFd5.jpg
You can only use each of the following effect of "Traptrix Cocoon"
o You can Tribute this card: Special Summon 1 EARTH Insect-Type monster from you Deck. It is unaffected by your opponent's Trap Cards. Destroy it during your next End Phase.
o If this card is in your Graveyard, and you control no monsters: You can banish this card and other non-tuner monsters listed on an EARTH Synchro monster; Special Summon that card from your Extra Deck.

mwkBbbO.jpg
"Traptrix Atrax" + 1 "Traptrix" monster
This card is unaffected by "Hole" Normal Trap Cards. The activation and effects of Normal Trap Cards activated on your side of the field cannot be negated. When your opponent chains a Spell/Trap card in response to the activation of one of your Normal Trap Cards: You can banish 2 "Traptrix"cards from your hand and/or Graveyard; negate that effect, and if you do, destroy it.

EKiV5s8.jpg
2 Level 4 EARTH monsters
This card is also always treated as Plant-Type. While this card has Xyz material, "Traptrix" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's Normal Trap Cards. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then activate 1 of these effects.
o Add 1 "Hole" Normal Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
o Take 1 "Traptrix" monster from your Deck, and either add it to your hand, or Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position.

sXZbpaU.jpg
1 EARTH Tuner + 1 "Traptrix" monster
This card is unaffected by "Hole" Normal Trap Cards. When this card is Special Summoned, if your opponent controls more monsters than you: You can Normal or Special Summon 1 "Traptrix" monster from your hand or Graveyard, in face-up Defense Position. When a "Hole"Normal Trap Card on your side of the field is destroyed or would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into the Deck instead.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spell/Traps]
15DIXYO.jpg
All "Traptrix" monsters you control gain 300 ATK/DEF. During either player's turn when a card or effect is activated that targets a "Traptrix" monster(s) you control: You can banish 1 "Hole" Normal Trap Card from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. You can Tribute 1 "Traptrix" monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Traptrix" monster from your Deck, but with a different name. You can only use this effect of "Traptrix" Garden" once per turn.

KKgsjKT.jpg
While you control at least 1 "Traptrix" monster: Your opponent cannot chain Spell/Trap Cards to the activation of Normal Trap Cards activated on your side of the field. When this face-up card leaves the field: Draw 1 Card.

7fdnklC.jpg
If you control no monsters: Special Summon any number of "Traptrix" monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, but you cannot Special Summon other monsters for the rest of the turn, except, "Traptrix" monsters aad/or EARTH monster from your Extra Deck

23Zc8oC.jpg
Target 3 "Traptrix" cards in your Graveyard, except "Traptrix Revitalization Hole"; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Add 1 EARTH Insect-Type monster or 1 EARTH Plant-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

GnQTtTK.jpg
When your opponent Special Summons exactly 1 monster from their hand, Deck, or Graveyard: Banish 1 "Traptrix" monster you control; destroy that monster. During the next Stand-by Phase, Special Summon the Traptrix monster banished by this card.
[/spoiler]

The first thing that jumps put at me here is that there's a lot of ways to special summon Traptrix monsters, and Latrodectus has a lot of support for other cards, but you can only have 3 in your deck because well, there's only 1 Traptrix card. I think at least 1 more Traptrix effect monster, and a Traptrix Synchro to take advantage of Origin would be good.

Origin is really confusing me. First of all, "You can only use each of the following effects on Coccon Origin" seems kind of weird as I wouldn't think you wouldn't be able to use effects of other cards or effects that aren't listed. The first effect makes sense, but then the second effect begins saying you destroy "it" during your next end phase, where you don't specify "it". I'm assuming it was supposed to be a continuation of the first effect and that this was an error. And then at the end it says "You can only use this effect of "Coccon Origin", which I guess means you can't use the first effect? I'm assuming you meant to put "once per turn" there. Also EARTH should have a captilized H.

But yeah, I think you just need a few more Traptrix monsters to actual take advantage of the effects.

First of all, Traptrix Bosom? I really think Cocoon was a better name. I think 2300 defense is a bit much for a 4 star monster with great effects. Tone it down to 2000. You also didn't correct the OCG errors on "Bosom" (really, change that back to Cocoon).

I'm assuming you'll add more level 4 monsters because otherwise Atrax Unchained is impossible to summon and Nepeleo is quite hard to summon. Also, Nepeleo and Exploit have the same picture.

Trap Hole Startle is a pretty broken card. It starts off good in that you banish one of your monsters in order to negate one of their summons, but then the cards you banish return the next turn, which basically means you get to negate one of their summons for free. Get rid of the return effect and it'll be good.

First of all, Traptrix Bosom? I really think Cocoon was a better name. I think 2300 defense is a bit much for a 4 star monster with great effects. Tone it down to 2000. You also didn't correct the OCG errors on "Bosom" (really, change that back to Cocoon).

I'm assuming you'll add more level 4 monsters because otherwise Atrax Unchained is impossible to summon and Nepeleo is quite hard to summon. Also, Nepeleo and Exploit have the same picture.

Trap Hole Startle is a pretty broken card. It starts off good in that you banish one of your monsters in order to negate one of their summons, but then the cards you banish return the next turn, which basically means you get to negate one of their summons for free. Get rid of the return effect and it'll be good.

I changed it to Bosom because I like to use unique words and somehow that came up in my dictionary o.O ...so I'll be changing that. The reason I had the DEF so high was because I was trying to keep up with the 2800 total. Should I go back to it being Lv 2? I was just trying to give it more synergy with everything.

How is Atrax Unchain hard to summon? Granted it is a fusion but that shouldn't have anything to do with the number of Level 4s.

Yeah I was aware of the picture thing but wanted to give them all a "extra deck" card. I'll try to find a new pic for one of them.

Thanks for both your help! 

Also I've tried fixing some of the errors so if I've missed any please let me know. :)

Well what I mean  is, the "once per turn" part should be there. Otherwise you're just telling them that they in fact are able to use this effects, which I think should be assumed if they're on the card.

Of course, but there is a difference in how things are worded. 

"Once per turn: You can..." - This means you can only use it once per turn yes, but if the card left the field and came back or another copy came into play you'd be able to use it's effect too.

one the flip side

"You can only use this effect of __ once per turn" - This means you can only use that effect once per turn no matter what. Even if you bring another copy of the monster/spell/trap into play.

Alright then I'm just going to ask, what does "You can only use each of the following effect of "Traptrix Cocoon"" mean? Because if you want it to say that you can only activate one of those effects per turn, or that you can only activate each of those effects once per turn, then you need to say that, because right now all you're saying is "You can indeed activate these effects". Is that clear?

It means you can use both effects. There is a difference between use and activate.

If it said "You can Tribute this card; Special Summon an Insect from your Deck. You can only activate this effect once per turn" If your opponent responded with Solemn Warning, then you were able to bring another Cocoon out you could use its effect again. Because Warning states "negate the activation".

If an effect says "You can only use this effect once per turn", and the opponent responses with Solemn Warning, and you bring out another you can't Tribute it, because  you already USED the effect once that turn.

Hope that helps

Huh, so it is literally just saying you can use both effects. I mean, I guess that seems kinda redundent, because if it's on the card, I don't really think I need something to tell me I can use them. But at the same time, it would be prett weird with just two bullet points for effects. It probably looks weird because to my knowledge, there is no precident for this. I guess it makes sense but it's just awkward as hell. Maybe just putting "this card has two effects", but even that's redundent and unecessary. A damned if you do damned if you don't.

Anyway, I think the synchro is good. Considering your're most likely only going to be running bottomless and regular trap hole, having them be replenished into your deck is a must. It's also decently powerful to boot, but not so much so.

But see, those say "You can only activate one of these following effects once per turn". They don't just say "you can activate these effects". The fact that they are on the card should be enough indication that you can activate the effects. Am I making sense?

Maybe if you put "You can activate each of the following effects once per turn", that would make a lot more sense.

Archived