Random Style Fantasy [005/XXX]

R.Surraco

I'll try this one again, but this time I'll stick to actual types of cards that exist in the TCG, instead of tack concepts I'm kinda abandoning right now. I'll begin with 5 cards, because I can't think on more for the moment (I can, but I need my brain for other stuff). I'll upload more later... hopefully.

SkyHacker
Spellcaster/Effect | Dark | Level 6 | 1200 ATK | 1500 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summon or Set. Must be Special Summoned by banishing a level 6 or lower Normal Monster from the hand and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: Put spell counters on it equal to the level of the banished monster. You can only control 1 face-up "SkyHacker". At your End Phase: put a spell counter on this card.

Hack Stage 1 - Spark Charge
Normal Spell Card
Remove a spell counter from a "SkyHacker" you control and equip this card to it: Equipped monster gains 200 ATK and inflict piercing damage.

Hack Stage 1 - Light Screen
Normal Trap Card
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: remove a spell counter from a "SkyHacker" you control; change the attacking monster to face-up Defense Position.

Hack Stage 1 - Static Wave
Normal Spell Card
Remove a spell counter from a "SkyHacker" you control to summon this card. All Beast-type, Winged Beast-type and Beast-Warrior-type monsters in the field can only attack creatures in the same column.

Dig it, Paint!
Continuous Spell Card
During your Standby Phase, you can search for a "Hack Stage" card whose Stage is equal or lower to the ammount of spell counters on a "SkyHacker" you control.
Rare

Archived