Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Command Tower (EDH Hangout)

• Please log in to reply
845 replies to this topic

CLG Klavier

CLG Klavier

Legendary Member

• Banned

• 21,699 posts
    Last Visit Sep 09 2015 02:29 PM
>Xenagos + Prossh

I'M OUT

I DIED TO THAT TOO MUCH IN MY LIFETIME

Gokai-Red

Gokai-Red

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 526 posts
    Last Visit Aug 21 2018 11:07 PM
Well here is my Intet List:

http://tappedout.net...1-14-intet-edh/

I might try to sort it better later

Gokai-final-wave-o.gif

Poc

Poc

Old Fogey

• Elite Members
  • 2,800 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:53 PM

I've been playing since Innistrad, mostly modern for a competitive format.

I'm reassembling my Ghave deck since someone at my LGS decided to bust out the Damia infinite combo deck with deadeye and Palinchon. I decided to fight fire with even more degenerate fire.

Usually I play Roon flickerstuff or RW Sunforger-tron with whatever RW legend I choose for the game.

For Prossh, as much as I hate that commander, Puphoros or Pandemonium will do some serious damage as well as Altar of the brood. Throw in a doubling season or something and shit gets pretty scary. Blood artist lets you get tons of damage from saccing your tokens too.

(🕷️)

(🕷️)

Spectacular

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,224 posts
    Last Visit 20 minutes ago
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
Been Playing: about 3 years. Also played 7 years ago.

Commanders: Lavinia of the Tenth (soldier tribal, my casual deck,) Melek, Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind, Narset, Krenko, Zurgo, Wydwen.

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,621 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:54 AM
  • Alias:Rinne
Poc and Giga, added.

Rodrigo, Prossh looks pretty tight, but I'll have some suggestions up later. (:

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks • ephara, god of the polishallar, the firefletcher • jhoira, weatherlight captain (wip)

Gokai-Red

Gokai-Red

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 526 posts
EH prossh is to me one of the sackiest commanders ever. You hace to do so little to break it...D: anyways as muchos as i can tell my friends prossh plays trying to ramp into prossh as soon as posible, using signets, and varios other stuff...doubling season, parallel lives, primal vigor., goblin sharpshooter, avenger of zendikar, cratehoof behemoth are among the sweet stuff you can do to end games. Also good stuff like viscera ser, reaper of the wilds, mmm Hornets queen?

Gokai-final-wave-o.gif

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,621 posts
Rodrigo, didn't have any ideas for Prossh that weren't already suggested, but in Wanderer why don't you have Spelljack? Gives you another casting of Wanderer.

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks • ephara, god of the polishallar, the firefletcher • jhoira, weatherlight captain (wip)

Alice Moonflowyr

Alice Moonflowyr

rawr!

• Advanced Members
  • 3,529 posts
    Last Visit Oct 16 2017 11:36 AM

Spelljack in Wanderer is hilarious. It's one of those cards that everybody reads twice once you tell them what it actually does xD

NiX74kf.jpg

I have seen the book.

The book that will turn darkness into light.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Her Majesty's Ship

• Legendary Members
  • 18,230 posts
    Last Visit 19 minutes ago
  • Discord:CDDRodrigo#6309
  • Spouse:Noel Vermillion

I do own Spelljack, in fact. I've played with the three counterspells that Wanderer can run (Desertion, Spelljack and Cryptic Command), and I decided to settle with just Desertion. The problem of Spelljack is that it's triple blue and six mana, and I already run too many heavy mana cards due to the nature of the cascade mechanic.

As for Prossh, the Doubling Season cards are in my Rhys deck (which needs more help than Prossh for being a weaker commander and deck in general), but I do own Primal Vigor which isn't in any of my current decks, but that's because I'm not a fan of symmetrical effects... which is also why I don't run Pandemonium.

zS4XCv6.jpg

Gokai-Red

Gokai-Red

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 526 posts
Are you 1 of those dickish player that want fun only for themselves Rod?

That's such a shame...D:

Gokai-final-wave-o.gif

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Her Majesty's Ship

• Legendary Members
  • 18,230 posts

Are you 1 of those dickish player that want fun only for themselves Rod?

That's such a shame...D:

Not really, but giving my opponents a chance to easily win the game because of a card I played is not my style.

I'm not a fan of those chaotic Zedruu decks either.

zS4XCv6.jpg

CLG Klavier

CLG Klavier

Legendary Member

• Banned

• 21,699 posts
    Last Visit Sep 09 2015 02:29 PM

Not really, but giving my opponents a chance to easily win the game because of a card I played is not my style.

you know well why I won't comment on this ;3

Gokai-Red

Gokai-Red

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 526 posts
Yeah I know, I stopped playing Zedruu coz making your opponent get bored and enraged was not the best win condition in the world to be honest.

Anyways, don't be afraid of simmetrical effects, they are pretty healty to the game.

And most of the time you can preserve them for when you are ready to alpha strike yourselves so opponent's can't take that much of anadvantage of it...you know.

EDIT: Oh on a side note...I noticed you are not running the Clamps maybe you can get 1 in there...and a Beastmaster's Ascencion

Gokai-final-wave-o.gif

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Her Majesty's Ship

• Legendary Members
  • 18,230 posts

Yeah I know, I stopped playing Zedruu coz making your opponent get bored and enraged was not the best win condition in the world to be honest.

Anyways, don't be afraid of simmetrical effects, they are pretty healty to the game.

And most of the time you can preserve them for when you are ready to alpha strike yourselves so opponent's can't take that much of anadvantage of it...you know.

EDIT: Oh on a side note...I noticed you are not running the Clamps maybe you can get 1 in there...and a Beastmaster's Ascencion

Beastmaster Ascension is a fine suggestion... but Skullclamp I own only one, it's in the Rhys deck. It needs more draw power than Prossh so I left it there. And I don't like to keep re-sleeving cards :c

zS4XCv6.jpg

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,621 posts

Beastmaster Ascension is a fine suggestion... but Skullclamp I own only one, it's in the Rhys deck. It needs more draw power than Prossh so I left it there. And I don't like to keep re-sleeving cards :c

Skullclamp's printing in C14 means it's at ~$2 and going down. If you want one now's the time.

dAx113Q.gif

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Her Majesty's Ship

• Legendary Members
  • 18,230 posts

That would be true if I lived in the USA. Here, card prices are different. We usually follow SCG prices (in our case, it's SCG x2.5 since the dollar is worth 2.5 times our currency), but specific cards that are very sought after usually are more expensive than that, which is the case of Skullclamp. Plus, in my city, they're very difficult to find. Also, the products that aren't in Portuguese (basically everything except boosters and intro packs) are scarce here due to importing taxes, driving the prices even further up.

zS4XCv6.jpg

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,621 posts

That would be true if I lived in the USA. Here, card prices are different. We usually follow SCG prices (in our case, it's SCG x2.5 since the dollar is worth 2.5 times our currency), but specific cards that are very sought after usually are more expensive than that, which is the case of Skullclamp. Plus, in my city, they're very difficult to find. Also, the products that aren't in Portuguese (basically everything except boosters and intro packs) are scarce here due to importing taxes, driving the prices even further up.

Right, I forgot you mentioned that. How much is one down there, out of curiosity?

dAx113Q.gif

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Elite Members
  • 1,630 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:05 PM
  • Discord:Zai#7925
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate

Rinne told me i should show up here, so.

Name: Zai

Commanders Run: None atm, but I have aspirations for an aurelia and karthus deck sometime maybe.

Been Playing mtg for: 2 years about now. Mostly standard/modern and lots of casual play.

Posted Image

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Her Majesty's Ship

• Legendary Members
  • 18,230 posts

People willing to sell it are asking for its old price, which is 6 dollars =/

But that's just now; we have plenty of dealers here and when their stock of C14 cards starts piling up, they'll lower the price.

zS4XCv6.jpg

Gokai-Red

Gokai-Red

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 526 posts

We usually follow SCG prices (in our case, it's SCG x2.5 since the dollar is worth 2.5 times our currency)

Dang it...Can I live in Brazil please?

In Argentina, the minimum you can find is SCG x10-12...D:

Gokai-final-wave-o.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users