Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Command Tower (EDH Hangout)

• Please log in to reply
842 replies to this topic

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,788 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:45 AM

And deck looks good for a start. Considered Sidar Kondo at all in the 99? Or Opal-Eye?

I'm not a fan of Kondo and I'm playing Levitation over him currently. I trade dying to less stuff for not giving random utility creatures my opponents have fake flying. I prefer Levitation honestly, and I'm not even sure how good that is. Opal-Eye is an interesting though I'm not sure how useful it is. The body is pretty mediocre vs. other stuff I could play and stopping damage once or twice isn't going to accomplish much I don't think.

If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Venipede, HA Ducklett, and/or HA Emolga in Gen 6? I'd be your best friend forever.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

(⌭)

(⌭)

something pretentious

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,123 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:48 AM
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

I used a hypergeometric calculator, and with the amount of lands I have in my deck, it's about only a 11% chance to whiff. So I think I'll be fine.

And deck looks good for a start. Considered Sidar Kondo at all in the 99? Or Opal-Eye?

the fact that wood elves can grab stomping ground/cinder glade/whatever they named the RG cycle land gives it a ton of utility, and with the former 2 they can come in untapped, accelerating early game and making up for lost tempo later.

Now, I admittedly don't know your list, so you might already have wood elves, but if not, the card is dirt cheap, man.

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,614 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:44 PM
  • Alias:Rinne

the fact that wood elves can grab stomping ground/cinder glade/whatever they named the RG cycle land gives it a ton of utility, and with the former 2 they can come in untapped, accelerating early game and making up for lost tempo later.

Now, I admittedly don't know your list, so you might already have wood elves, but if not, the card is dirt cheap, man.

It's also that I just have an absurd compulsion to try new cards over old, lol.

Wood Elves will probably stay in in the long run, tbh. Just want to test this out.

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks • ephara, god of the polishallar, the firefletcher • jhoira, weatherlight captain (wip)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users