A Card Mai said once and we never got to see Blonde Wave

jemjosher

This is Blonde Wave Mai Valentine said once when she was "predicting" her cards to Rex Raptor. For a while i wondered what it would have done or could have done. I was left with this a wonderful way to help out her girls.

[URL=http://s91.photobucket.com/user/hologramjunkie/media/Harpies/blondewavecard.jpg.html]blondewavecard.jpg[/URL]

You May only active "blonde Wave" once per turn. If a "Harpie" is on the field special summon as many "Harpie Girl" or "Harpie Dancer"s from your hand, Deck or Graveyard as possible. if this card is in your Graveyard you may banish 1 "Harpie Girl" from the Field or Graveyard to add this card it to your hand

I know that Harpie dancers name changes when its on the field and graveyard this is a weak spot for the card.  only alowing you to bring out dancer from your hand or deck so it truly is more of a harpie girl card than anything else. i still like the effect let me know what you think

'If a "Harpie" monster is on the field'

This is not good design. Even though it requires you to run multiple Harpie Girl and Dancer, it is an instant +3 on activation that you can turn into several Xyzes. It also loops with itself via Daigusto Emeral. Where are you banishing the Harpie Girl from?

'If a "Harpie" monster is on the field"

This is not good design. Even though it requires you to run multiple Harpie Girl and Dancer, it is an instant +3 on activation that you can turn into several Xyzes. It also loops with itself via Daigusto Emeral. Where are you banishing the Harpie Girl from?

i did look up the grammar using wikia  and ("Harpie" on the Field) is the currant way cards are being printed. but i fixed the loop you brought up i dont ever use emeral so i didnt even think of it so thank you for that. as for the XYZs its nothing compared to the new stupid pendulum monsters bringing out up to 5 monsters per turn. hand harpies are based on swarm so I tried to stay with that and only used blonde harpies that most commonly get reduced in harpie decks or overall left out. 

i did look up the grammar using wikia  and ("Harpie" on the Field) is the currant way cards are being printed

That is unlikely since the Field Spell Card has "Harpie" in its name. If "monster" is not specified, this requires a card whose entire name is "Harpie" to be on the field.

The thing about Pendulums is that you need to put them on the field at some point, or draw them, in order to Pendulum Summon. This grabs stuff from your Deck.

well the idea is to play it face down your opponent attacks and you then build a wall of  harpie girls then on your turn you use banish a harpie girl to pull out her older counterpart harpie dancer. so you truely have a wave of blonds set to atk and xyz out for pet phantasmal

what do you think if i add the effect of

any monster summoned out this way  my not be used for material on syncro or xyz for anything but Wind Dragons, pyro or winged-beast.

Archived