~All shall be Lost to you!~ An Infernoid Compendium

Expelsword

I was putting off updating this topic because I expected the list to actually help us (i.e. more Monster Gate, lolCardDestruction). Didn't happen.

Slightly changed some card descriptions/recommendations

Note about less Adramelech for more defense (maybe not always the call)

Note about less Void Dream (since it's searchable anyway) for more utility cards (to be covered in Attacking while on the Defense)

Mention Towers Turbo

Added Ancient Sacred Wyvern and PSYFrame Lord Omega to Extra Deck section

Created section for Side Deck to be done later

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go mention Red Sprinter. Triggerable off Reasoning/Gate/NS and can revive Dekatron for a hugeton range of synch and extra mill.

Mention Void Purification's ability to quickrecycle Dekatron in your opp turn's standby which is the biggest reason people in OCG start using it again.

Launch is now usually used for consistent milling option that you can grab on demand, used in conjunction with the usual Reasoning/Gate suite. MST is a big issue and since this is a new format people might run more of it due to Towers turbo/BA so yeah. Just mention that.

Add Trish to ED option. We can actually summon it, after all. Especially in LS based builds.

Don't forget to add more stuff regarding the Reasoning/Gate targets, which is really big tbh.

Also Adra puts in a ridiculous amount of work in most matchups other than BA and Qli. It's a huge momentum changer, and it can steal games really easily. 2-3 is a fairer amount of it. It also makes Felgrand with another copy or Dekatron, and backed with Seer it kills Nekroz.

Go mention Red Sprinter. Triggerable off Reasoning/Gate/NS and can revive Dekatron for a hugeton range of synch and extra mill.

It does require no other monsters, which is why I'm skeptical of mentioning it right away. It's something that should probably be tested first.

Mention Void Purification's ability to quickrecycle Dekatron in your opp turn's standby which is the biggest reason people in OCG start using it again.

I... did? I always thought it was too slow and fragile though, especially since it blows itself up too.

Launch is now usually used for consistent milling option that you can grab on demand, used in conjunction with the usual Reasoning/Gate suite. MST is a big issue and since this is a new format people might run more of it due to Towers turbo/BA so yeah. Just mention that.

If people in the OCG are using Launch and Purification, I'd like to take a look and see where they're getting the space for it

Add Trish to ED option. We can actually summon it, after all. Especially in LS based builds.

That I can do.

Don't forget to add more stuff regarding the Reasoning/Gate targets, which is really big tbh.

More how? I thought it was covered.

I plan to mention more about Side Deckable stuff that's a Reasoning target in the Side Deck section though.

"Playing from the Graveyard" is now "The Second Hand"

Added Minvera and Non-Effect Extra Deck monsters to Extra Deck section. Felgrand and Alsei later.

Generic good card section contains Raigeki, Dark Hole, Book of Moon, Book of Eclipse, Torrential, and Vanity. Any other nominations?

• 1 month later...

Archived