Absolute Powerforce - Burning Soul of Eternity

iCherries

2lo6nab.png

nOXVvVs.png
24e5h1k.jpg

-First Sig Credit to Overdrive(or whatever the hell his new name is), Second Sig Credit to Armadilloz-

With the messianic return of Cherry, she thought to bring about the explosive return of one of the biggest and most insanely active clubs on the forums! In an attempt to revive this entire section, Powerforce is reborn to hopefully become the pioneer of an activity boom. However, this will not be as much of a clutterfest of drama as it was in its previous prime. We will have more concrete themes and club leaders that will enforce absolute judgment this time around.

In the past, this place was a Yugioh-centric one(or at least it tried to be). Now, it'll be more officially open so the mass of random topics make sense this time around. Card Games, Animu, and Mango, along with Video Games are the major topics. Nothing about sitcoms, court news, celebrity gossip(unless we're talking important voice actor news or game developers), and blatant drama starters like console wars will be welcome. Casually talking about one another (not in an offensive manner) is okay too. And on top of basic rules, the returning members should all be better examples for any newcomers. We're all more grown up than before, more mature, developed better taste, learned how to be some respectable ladies and gentlemen.

With all of that said, asking to join is all you really have to do to get accepted. We don't have high standards, but we consider ourselves the elite regardless.

[spoiler=The Messiah and her Apostles (Leaders)]You are to follow orders from the following people when it comes to dealing with drama, rulebreaking, or trying to keep a stable topic.

iCherries - Messiah/Leader/Founder
Rodrigo - First Apostle/Secondary Leader
Armadilloz - Second Apostle/Moderator[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Warned/Banned Members]This'll be to keep track of troublemakers because I'm not making a full member list. If you're warned, your name will be listed with N, O, P per warning. If you screw up three times, you get a full NOPE and a walloping ban.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Featured Card of the Day]Every day as I wake up, I will find a card from a random card game and put it up here as a topic for discussion if anyone feels like it.

Day 31 - 12/27/14 - NEO NEW?
http://i.imgur.com/t9u4D6j.jpg(picture is enormous on forums so just click it)
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
DARK/Dragon/Effect
Level 8
3000/2500

New Errata:
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the turn you activate this card’s effect, you cannot activate other effects. (1) Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP; send all cards on the field and in both players’ hands to the Graveyard, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each of your opponent’s cards sent by this effect.[/spoiler]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"With all of that said, asking to join is all you really have to do to get accepted. "

Since we normally ask things with question marks(exclamation marks can be added to the end)….
CAN I JOIN THIS CLUB??????!!!!!!!

BUT OF COURSE MY FELLOW 2HU

Um, is my ban from the last AP still in effect or can I come in? Please let me come in. o.o

With the entire club reformed and all of us having grown up some, I don't see a reason to keep it in effect. So welcome back, classic Powerforcian.

Pretty happy to finally have a club that I want to post in again. Hasn't been like this since around the forum switch, when Club Box and Krusty Towers and shit were still around.

EDIT: History?
uhhh
a lot of people got unbanned, then mods got changed a shitton, crab got banned, ycmaker did some stuff once i think
uhm
striker isnt as bad as he used to be and uh
idk not much really happened tbh hahaha

Go ahead and chat it up some, guys. The card of the day or Synchron Extreme Structure Deck or Secrets of Evolution Booster are some Yugioh topics you can pick from. Or just go full on yolo and pluck out anything within the listed categories.

Or do inform me of the stuff I've missed after so long.

I might as well try to join for old time's sake.

No, no! You have to be more enthusiatic! Burning Soul is a passionate heart.

You're welcomed, but you have to get more fired up.

Hey there.

Same to you! More emotion! But welcome anyway!

Pretty happy to finally have a club that I want to post in again. Hasn't been like this since around the forum switch, when Club Box and Krusty Towers and shit were still around.

I remember the format change, but I have never seen those two clubs before. Might be cause I never cared to touch C&O except for RCA (or whatever the f*ck, all I know is some guy named tallman hosted it.) Back when I gave a sh*t about card games. kek

You may want to sit down for this Zeo. *clears my throat* I was a mod of CC for a couple months back in July. Don't know if you knew about Black and Koko being mods before that, so I'll mention them too out of respect. You missed coolspy- who I could argue was worse tjan me when I was War Torn. o.o

I'd join...but I kinda feel like an outsider. *blush*

I'm also an outsider, really, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

You.... You actually... Went and dug up the old headers/etc.
You even got Koko to come back...
And all the other cool people joined for the sake of this.
I... I just.... *manly tear*

DON'T CRY, SENPAI~! ;_; *hands Armz a tissue*

Archived