Absolute Powerforce - Burning Soul of Eternity

iCherries

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the format change, but I have never seen those two clubs before. Might be cause I never cared to touch C&O except for RCA (or whatever the f*ck, all I know is some guy named tallman hosted it.) Back when I gave a sh*t about card games. kek

Format change...?

I'd join...but I kinda feel like an outsider. *blush*

I'd understand with this being more of a nostalgia club. But the members remininscing here are going to make you feel welcome in due time. You just gotta get used to the sheer crazy and gradually it becomes your norm.

So, welcome if you're willing to give that crazy a shot.

You.... You actually... Went and dug up the old headers/etc.
You even got Koko to come back...
And all the other cool people joined for the sake of this.
I... I just.... *manly tear*

DID YOU THINK I WOULD FORGET THE BANNER WE PROUDLY CARRIED ACROSS THE BATTLEFIELDS
THEY EMBODIED OUR BLAZING GLORY
WELCOME HOME MY BROTHER

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtHxgzFjSAw[/media]

Get everyone fired up with neo-5Ds

GOIN FAST
MAKES ME FEEL AL-
wait neo not english

Konami did some very good things here. One, they brought back Accel Synchro. Two, they made some good ass cards. Three, SCRAP FIST.

There's gunna be some real nostalgic shyt happening here

U HERD DAT BRUDDA

You may want to sit down for this Zeo. *clears my throat* I was a mod of CC for a couple months back in July. Don't know if you knew about Black and Koko being mods before that, so I'll mention them too out of respect. You missed coolspy- who I could argue was worse tjan me when I was War Torn. o.o

I heard about you getting Mod and I honestly was shocked. I don't mean to diss or anything but with the amount of... negative reputation you had, the consideration of you getting hired never crossed my mind. I was still around when Black and Koko got hired though.

How bad of a nuisance was this coolspy guy?

so much for leaving :o

And id like to join but i probs wont be much active

That's okay. Just know, if you ever occasionally pop up, there's always a home to come back to when you wanna be active.

Joining Powerforce is like becoming one with YCM

becoming one
with your burning soul

one does not simply jack atlus

I was never a part of the original one, but if you'll have me I'd love to join this one. Can't say I'll take part in any of the YGO talk, Hearthstone's the only card game for me nowadays, but I'm all up for anything else.

THIS THREAD IS MOVING AT THE SPEED OF SUGAR CUBE CORNER WHEN MLP HAS NEW EPISODES; HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!?!?

DON'T WORRY, WHEN S5 COMES WE'LL GET TO DO IT, TOO!!

*timidly raises hand*

I would like to be part of this....but I don't know much about yugimonz anymore...

You don't have to be a fan of card games to be a part of this.

Oh, and if it has any relevance, I'd like to bring up this thread, as it's pretty much a continuation of Absolute Pleasantforce after its fallout.

I said I'd start
if you start with the best
it gets boring fast

But damn Stardust Warrior is glorious.

EXACTLY YOU GOTTA START SLOW
THEN YOU GOTTA GO FAST

lets start with limit over drive followed by synchron carrier

You know, it's funny... I thought about remaking this thread for the sake of Cherry being a thing again. 'Course, I would have named it Band formerly known as Powerforce, but still...

And you would've had my blessings had I not gotten to it first.

but the band is coming back together

32 posts in the space of 28 minutes, now that is impressive if I do say so myself.

I might as well join this club as well.

THIS THREAD IS MOVING AT THE SPEED OF SUGAR CUBE CORNER WHEN MLP HAS NEW EPISODES; HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!?!?

Didn't Powerforce originally go this fast when I first made it?

When the forum went from MyBB to IPBoard?

Wow, I don't even know anymore.

mfw I remember that now.
... That was like 6 years ago I think holy hell

Speaking of, now that Cherry brought it up...was I the only one to actually enjoy 5D's english opening? It...wasn't bad.

i found it super catchy and liked it a lot in all honesty
to the point where i remember too much of it

This raises a question, though....
When Season 5 starts, which club will move faster? I mean, this one just started and season 5 is just right around the corner.

As long as we post pony pictures as fast as possible while still making legit discussion enough that we don't get locked again I think we can win.

And yeah, regarding YGO, when I stopped my favorite deck was Ancient Gears and Xyz were fairly new, so you know I've been out of the loop for awhile.

Archived