Wata - Forming an Archetype #22 (9/9)

Atypical-Abbie

So, this came out of the blue, but when I saw what I could do with these, I knew I had to do it. Watapon and Hanewata are 2 Level 1 Fairy-Type monsters, so I thought, why not make some general support for that as well as a Wata Archetype? I also decided to make it Court Of Justice support as well.

300px-Watapon-LCYW-EN-C-1E.png

If this card is added from your Deck to your hand by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card.

Main Deck Monsters:

Wata Wata Wata!
Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Tuner
Level 1
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 Level 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Wata Wata Wata!" or 1 "Court" card, and if you do, take 1000 damage. You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you use this effect, except Level/Rank 2 or lower Fairy-Type monsters.
100/0

Watadon
Fairy-Type/LIGHT
Level 1
If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand or Deck, except "Watadon". If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect while in your possession: You can Special Summon 1 "Wata" monster from your hand or Deck, except "Watadon". You can only use 1 effect of "Watadon" per turn, and only once that turn.
0/0

Wataup
Fairy-Type/LIGHT
Level 1
If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Court of Justice": You can target 1 "Wata" monster in your Graveyard; take 1000 damage, and if you do, Special Summon that target. If you activate this effect, you can only Special Summon "Wata" monsters for the rest of the turn. You can only use this effect of "Wataup" once per turn.
300/100

Watasay?

Fairy-Type/LIGHT

Level 1

If a Fairy-Type Level/Rank 2 or lower monster you control is targeted by your opponent's card effect: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. You can only use this effect of "Watasay?" once per turn.

700/0

Extra Deck Monsters:

Watabang
Fairy-Type/LIGHT
Level 2
1 Fairy-Type Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Fairy-Type monster
If this card is Synchro Summoned by using a "Wata" monster as Synchro Material, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of the turn. During damage calculation (in either player's turn): You can send 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard once per battle; this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of the Damage Step.
1300/1000

Watacha!

Fairy-Type/LIGHT

Rank 1

2 Level 1 Fairy-Type monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls whose Level/Rank is less than or equal to the combined Level and Ranks of all monsters you control; take control of that target. When this card leaves the field, return control of that monster. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its effects are negated.

1500/0

Spell/Trap Cards:

Court of Wata
Normal Spell Card
Target 1 Level/Rank 2 Fairy-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Wata Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level ?/ATK 0/DEF 0). (When Summoned, its Level becomes equal to the original Level/Rank of that monster.) You can banish this card from your Graveyard: Add 1 "Wata" monster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you use either effect, except Fairy-Type monsters. You can only use 1 effect of "Court of Wata" per turn, and only once that turn.

Court of Hope
Field Spell Card
Activate this card by sending 1 "Court of Justice" you control to the Graveyard. Level/Rank 2 or lower Fairy-Type monsters cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can target 1 Level 1 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard and 1 Level/Rank 2 or lower Fairy-Type monster you control; equip the first target to the second target. The equipped monster gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of monsters equipped to its this way x 500.

Court of Death

Counter Trap Card

When a monster your opponent controls activates a monster effect: Send 1 Level/Rank 2 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, return that monster to the hand.

Archived