Unpopular Opinions

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They weren't that unreasonable.

Looks like a title to just attract viewers and attention. 
Meh.

Sword Art Online isn't that bad.

This is ok. I agree.

Another unpopular opinion (with the other half of the fan base) SAO is wrote like s***.

Unpopular opinions...

Welfare shouldn't exist, in my opinion.  (Government paid definition, not the general happiness of people definition)

Schools don't need creativity and the like in their core.

YGO is an ok game to play.

SAO II is far worse than SAO I, at least, the first arc killed it for me.

I'll write more when I think of them.

Hunger Games is actually really good.

The books were a nice read, at the least.

I really liked the first one, but was disappointed with the 1st movie. Then I couldn't even get 100 pages into the second book, but I like the 2nd movie. The 3rd movie was quite good, even though it was incredibly slow.

That's exactly how I felt.

At first I didn't care for it cause it was just hype more than anything to me. Then I actually bucked up and watched the first movie on Netflix, and it turned out to be okay and I considered seeing the second movie. I did so, and I thought it was awesome and I was hype for the third movie. While it was as hype as I wanted and more, I agree it was slow, but it was worth it, and I'm more than willing to see the final installment.

I really liked the first one, but was disappointed with the 1st movie. Then I couldn't even get 100 pages into the second book, but I like the 2nd movie. The 3rd movie was quite good, even though it was incredibly slow.

The first movie did fine, IMO.

Have yet to see the other ones.

I tore through the entire book set within 3 days after getting them one Christmas.

=P

I didn't even know they were hyped, I just got em as a gift and read em.

I know it's long and all, but I really hate it when series take a thing that lasts one book and make it multiple movies.
Especially the Hobbit.

The first movie did fine, IMO.

Have yet to see the other ones.

I tore through the entire book set within 3 days after getting them one Christmas.

=P

Let me take this opportunity to express my utmost jealousy for your ability to read ANY book in less than a month, let alone a day.

Let me take this opportunity to express my utmost jealousy for your ability to read ANY book in less than a month, let alone a day.

This was before I got heavy into school and computer use.

It now takes a bit more effort to get any reading done.

Reminds me, I have a book to finish.

OT:
I think that death is the foundation upon which history is built.

I think deaths and murders are often justified throughout history. Exceptions include Hitler blah blah blah though I can see where he was coming from based on my current knowledge.

I think deaths and murders are often justified throughout history. Exceptions include Hitler blah blah blah though I can see where he was coming from based on my current knowledge.

The holocaust was his downfall, and he killed himself upon realizing that. In the end, his hunger for power was his weakness, which is the epitome of irony.

The holocaust was his downfall, and he killed himself upon realizing that. In the end, his hunger for power was his weakness, which is the epitome of irony.

But like, I can understand wanting to separate what you see as the superior race and casting out the rest. Sort of. Not justifying the shit he did, but saying…I can understand why he would want that.

Other Opinions:
Equality, Justice, and Freedom are three of the world's greatest jokes.

You don't have to go to Church if you're a Christian. Granted, this isn't an opinion, but people sure seem to think it is.

While it also isn't an unpopular opinion worldwide, in NC/the Southern U.S., one unpopular opinion I have is that I.D. is not science and never will be, and that anyone who thinks evolution is false and all of that is an idiot. It's not a fact, but the way people think of it pisses me off. They can have a problem with Darwin's theory of evolution, but to cast out the entire foundation of biology itself in favor of something with no actual evidence? Ugh.

Elective monarchy is the best type of government.
Death penalty shouldn't be abolished.
Freedom of speech is overrated.
The amount of fanservice and fanservice-y designs in media is nauseating.

1. Does the monarch hold all the power in this case? I won't agree, regardless, but it doesn't sound like a bad type of government at all.

2. Agreed. I also think that death row and all of that is dumb. Having someone wait the rest of their life to be killed? Even if they are a killer? Yuck.

3. And it doesn't even work all the time ='D     Wouldn't say overrated, as I've read about people being killed over speaking their mind/protesting or whatever in other governments, but it isn't "almighty come live in 'Murica cuz we gots free speech" good.

4. Seconded. I don't get why people enjoy all of it, either. Sure, very, very, very rare times and in small numbers can it appeal to me, but…for example, a certain anime I'm seeing has like an 8-10 female character cast and almost all of them have large amount of cleavage. None of it even appeals to me except one character. 1…out of 8-10. And that character doesn't even appeal that much to me.

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

1. Feminism is inherently good, but the people surrounding it make it bad.
  2. Undercuts usually look bad on someone, unless they can really pull it off.
  3. Channing Tatum isn't all that attractive, but he is funny.
  4. President Obama is doing a fine job with his presidency.
  5. Alligators are cute.

Those are my five unpopular opinions, and I'm sure numbers one and four in particular anger a few people.

Here's one:

YGO is better than MtG.

My opinion's that I like YGO more than MtG, but I think objectively MtG's the best TCG I know of.

Hunger Games is actually really good.

I don't really know many people that hate on The Hunger Games, though from what I can tell, it is universally agreed Mockingjay was a shitty book.

Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game (special emphasis on opinion)

See, I don't understand the Skyward Sword hate I've started to see as of late. Were people honestly afraid to speak their mind until now, or are people bandwagoning Egoraptor?

Granted I've only cleared the first 3 dungeons (I should get on that), but yeah, seemed great to me so far.

1.  People who identify as part of a group *coughfeminismreligioncough* should only be judged by their own actions, not those of other people who identify as part of a group. 

2.  Ocarina of Time is still the best Zelda game.  

3.  Skyward Sword is actually good.

4.  Imagine by John Lenon is a terrible song, musically and lyrically.

5.  The guy who made the video in the OP is a douchebag. 

6.  People who use the word redneck as a derogatory are hypocrites.

7.  Feminism, in practice, almost never fits the definition of "thinking women are people."  Said definition is usually used as a cop-out. 

8.  Freedom of speech is underrated. 

9.  The death penalty is too inefficient to justify. 

10.  People who say "People who say X are idiots" are idiots. *cough*

11.  San Francisco should be nuked. 

12.  Tentacruel is best Pokemon. 

thinking that Sword Art Online isn't that bad.

SAO>Alfhiem. SAO is awesome. 

Here's one:

YGO is better than MtG.

Eh. 

Welfare shouldn't exist, in my opinion.  (Government paid definition, not the general happiness of people definition)

YGO is an ok game to play.

SAO II is far worse than SAO I, at least, the first arc killed it for me.

I'll write more when I think of them.

1) It really shouldn't. 

2)o.O Of course it is

3) Once a show becomes fan service, it stops being that show and becomes just fan service fit around a plot. SAO was better then Alfheim.  

Gustos can still compete in today's game

People should play decks they legitimately enjoy rather than ones that just give them a nice win/loss ratio

(given how many Qlip players I see, this can't possibly be a common opinion)

1) Eh. Kinda

2) That's why I still have my SkullServ Deck. It's fun.

1. Feminism is inherently good, but the people surrounding it make it bad.
  2. President Obama is doing a fine job with his presidency.

1) Yes. 

2) The problem isn't the President is that the system is f***ed up. 

1.  People who identify as part of a group *coughfeminismreligioncough* should only be judged by their own actions, not those of other people who identify as part of a group. 

6.  People who use the word redneck as a derogatory are hypocrites.

7.  Feminism, in practice, almost never fits the definition of "thinking women are people."  Said definition is usually used as a cop-out. 

8.  Freedom of speech is underrated. 

9.  The death penalty is too inefficient to justify. 

1) I agree.

2) Humans are, as a race, very hypocritical.

7)  Feminism is women trying to become equal to men. The women who run it however, have made it an essentially anti-male agenda.

8 ) Freedom isn't free. Freedom is "You can say and do what you want as long as it's not on this list of stuff you can't do or say. Also if you piss off someone with more money than you, you're f***ed. Cause their freedom has precedence over your freedom".  

Hawaiian pizza being the best. 

Liking bdsm.

Being chill with drugs, accept like hardcore ones. Don't do meth kids. 

I'm cool with dating anyone, of any gender. Basically being pansexual, and fucking pans. 

Not caring about "slut shaming." By that I mean I don't care how many people you fuck, as long as there was consent. 

Actually following feminism, and understanding it enough to get past the ideas that too many people who DON'T understand have on it *coughfuckoffcough* 

Being a perfectionist. 

Being okay with casual hooking up or whatever. 

Not liking ramen. 

Archived