Unpopular Opinions

Fusion X. Denver

Ugh, I'm the only one in my friend group who enjoys it. The lack of people who like it makes me sad. 

How can people not like Hawaiian Pizza?  I mean, it's not my favorite, but still, not enjoy it at all?  

The only pizza that I outright don't enjoy is pizza with a bunch of meat on it and nothing else.  Far too boring. 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can people not like Hawaiian Pizza?  I mean, it's not my favorite, but still, not enjoy it at all?  

The only pizza that I outright don't enjoy is pizza with a bunch of meat on it and nothing else.  Far too boring. 

Hawaiian Pizza is really amazing...I should get some.

Funnily enough i hate most non-meat people put on pizza. At least, on pizza.

Skyward Sword is definitely the best Zelda game, though only marginally better than OoT.

I liked Sonic '06.

Most of the stuff in that Mario video, though I don't think Mario is purely just a cash cow franchise for Nintendo.

Dragon Ball Z should be used as an example for how not to write a story.

Who would argue against this?

1. Slice of Life anime needs to go

2. Post-Hardcore is a good genre, it just so happens that most of the mainstream/modern bands suck hard

3. Punk Rock Revival > Post-Punk/Proto-Punk > 80s Punk Rock

4. Post-Rock is more than just pretentious noodling

5. Sailor Moon is good

6. Wishing that society norms would go away is pointless and idiotic

7. The Walking Dead is utter garbage

8. Experimental anime is underrated

9. Gurren Lagann was a great show and it deserves most of its praise but there are better mecha series out there

10. Pinkerton and Maladroit are better than the Blue Album

11. Ghost In the Shell is dated but not bad

12. Spyro never made his downfall until Skylanders (though i havent played anything past A Heros Tail yet)

13. Slaves are fucking terrible and definitely the worst band that Johnny Craig has ever been a part of

14. Digimon is good

Hawaiian pizza being the best. 

Liking bdsm.

Not caring about "slut shaming." By that I mean I don't care how many people you f***, as long as there was consent. 

Actually following feminism, and understanding it enough to get past the ideas that too many people who DON'T understand have on it *coughf***offcough* 

Tony's. It's a local place with the best pizza.

Not caring what you do in bed with whom, as many times as you want, as long as there's consent.

I think you're talking to me with that last one. I'm not talking about all feminist, just the (seeming) majority who have turned it into an anti-male thing, rather than equality. While there are those who just want equality, there are (seemingly) a lot of feminist who's ideas are more anti-male than female equality. 

3.  uw0tm8

yeah
nothing i want on the 3DS but Persona Q

1. Slice of Life anime needs to go
2. Post-Hardcore is a good genre, it just so happens that most of the mainstream/modern bands suck hard
3. Punk Rock Revival > Post-Punk/Proto-Punk > 80s Punk Rock
4. Post-Rock is more than just pretentious noodling
5. Sailor Moon is good
6. Wishing that society norms would go away is pointless and idiotic
7. The Walking Dead is utter garbage
8. Experimental anime is underrated
9. Gurren Lagann was a great show and it deserves most of its praise but there are better mecha series out there
10. Pinkerton and Maladroit are better than the Blue Album
11. Ghost In the Shell is dated but not bad
12. Spyro never made his downfall until Skylanders (though i havent played anything past A Heros Tail yet)
13. Slaves are f***ing terrible and definitely the worst band that Johnny Craig has ever been a part of
14. Digimon is good

2. you should try listening to Foreground Eclipse if you don't mind Japanese
14. Not really unpopular tbqh.

2. you should try listening to Foreground Eclipse if you don't mind Japanese
14. Not really unpopular tbqh.

never heard of Foreground Eclipse but i have done Japanese (Dir En Grey, Boris and Envy) and enjoyed it, so i will get onto them at some point

yeah i was a bit iffy with throwing that last one on, wasnt too sure about whether it was unpopular or not

Not liking ramen. 

like whatevs on the rest but you crazy for this one

and idk, I don't think about how/if my opinions are unpopular, like idk what I would say if someone asked me this IRL

Nas is the GOAT? something like that, even though I know I share that thought with like a couple million people

Archived