Skull Servants/Zombies

stachada

As the title says, I just joined the forum like five minutes ago, so if I'm formatting my post incorrectly or posting in the wrong place, don't hesitate to let me know.

Let's start things off with some stuff I've posted on other sites.

Skull Servant / Zombie support:

Kuribones
Level 1/Dark/Zombie/Effect
When your opponent's monster either declares a direct attack or targets a Zombie-Type monster you control for an attack: You can Special Summon this card from your graveyard, and if you do, Negate that attack. If this card was special summoned, banish it when it leaves the field. You take no battle damage from battles involving this card. When this card is targeted for an attack: You can discard 1 Zombie-Type monster from your hand; This card cannot be destroyed by that battle.
ATK 300 / DEF 200

Book of Death
Counter Trap
When a monster would be Summoned, OR when a Spell Card, Trap Card, or monster effect is activated that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s): Banish 1 Zombie-type monster from your Graveyard; negate the summon or activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

The Gates of the Underworld (it's basically a corrupted/Zombie version of Gates of the Darkworld)
Field Spell
All Zombie-Type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard; Send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your deck to the Graveyard, then draw 1 card.

Blue-Eyes Wight Dragon
While it is banished, or in the Graveyard, this card's name is treated as "Skull Servant".
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 2 "King of the Skull Servants" or "Skull Servant"s from your Graveyard.
ATK/3000 DEF/0

Squire of the Skull Servants
Level 1/Dark/Zombie/Effect/Tuner
(This card's name is always treated as "Skull Servant".)
If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by your opponent's card (including by battle, card effect, or by being destroyed), you can Special summon up to 2 "Skull Servant"s from your hand or deck in face-up Defense Position.
ATK/300 DEF/200

Jarl of the Skull Servants
Rank 1/Dark/Zombie/Effect
2 or more Level 1 Zombie-type monsters
This card gains 1000 ATK for every material attached to it. During either Player's turn you can detatch 1 Xyz Material; Face-up Level 3 or lower Zombie-Type monsters on the field, cannot be destroyed by battle and are unaffected by Spell/Trap effects until the end phase.
This card's name becomes "Skull Servant" while it is in the Graveyard.
ATK/? DEF/0

Lich King
Rank 4/Dark/Zombie/Effect
2 Level 4 Zombie-type monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon a Zombie-type monster from either player's graveyard and make it's ATK and DEF 0. You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Zombie-Type monsters. This card gains 200 ATK for each Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard.
ATK/1000 DEF/0

Here's one I just made up as an alternative to Squire of the Skull Servants, since he was made pre-Wightprince, and wouldn't be that great with him.

Skull Piper
This card's name is as "Skull Servant" while it is in the Deck or Graveyard.
You can tribute this card; Send 1 level 3 or lower Zombie-Type monster from your hand or Deck to the graveyard. You can only use the effect of "Skull Piper" once per turn

I'll post more stuff here later on, and don't worry, it won't all be zombies and skull servants. :)

I love these... I am not the biggest fan of skull servants... But these could do them judgment. Book of death is essentially a Solem Judgment for zombies. I like the idea of Kuribones... Very nice. Zombies have so much potential bit konami decides to ignore them. Usually anyways... From my Sig you know I am a zombie user. Keep up the good work. BTW nice OCG... I didn't find anything wrong...

Archived