[Finished]Holiday Cheer Contest [Finished]

Chiz Fri

Joining in the most appropriate day for this card!

[spoiler='Entry']

nxVNfeA.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can add 1 "Santa Claws" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When your opponent added a card(s) from their Main Deck to their hand, except during the Draw Phase: You can draw 1 card, and if you do, both players gain 1000 Life Points. You can only use this effect of "Beth, Guardian of the Paradise Tree" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

Well if you are still open here's my entry

yOqdVBh.jpg

[spoiler='Effect']Once per a turn place one "Elf" token on this card (Max 5). Remove 1 "Elf" token to boost this cards ATK by 200 til the end of the turn.[/spoiler]

I think you mean "Counter" instead of "Token," since Tokens can't be placed on cards but instead are like proxy monsters. I'll let you change it this once, if you want. Remember that if it's not changed by the deadline, this is the card that will be judged.

Joining in the most appropriate day for this card!

[spoiler='Entry']

nxVNfeA.jpg

[/spoiler]

Aww, and I was hoping that you'd help me judge again. Oh well, all is fitting that Noel posted a Holiday card on Noel, right?

[spoiler=Ghost of Human Kindness]

UnADY0s.jpg

[/spoiler]

Should be more christmassy?

You're card is in. Best of luck.

I haven't made a card in a while, so I thought I'd enter a contest :D

FestiveSPirit_zps8b1a7861.png

Your opponent could probably use a break from all that Special summoning, so here's a card to give their monster a holiday in light of the festive spirit.

Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; place 1 Ice Counter on that monster. Monsters with Ice Counters on them cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material for a Summon (even if you no longer control this face-up card).

Last-second entry (almost)!

SecondChance_zps15e4fa69.jpg

Name: The Gift of a Second Chance

Type: Continuous Trap

Effect: Activate this only when a monster(s) you control would be destroyed. Select one of them and negate its destruction. Equip this card to the selected monster, then Special Summon one monster in your hand to the field and place a Guardian Counter on it. The equipped monster and this card cannot be destroyed while there is a monster with a Guardian Counter on it.

Explaination: Well, I decided to take a slightly-different route to show the holiday spirit by going directly for what the Christmas holiday, I feel, is all about. Helping others less fortunate than yourself. Those tiger cubs in that pic were abandoned by their mother almost as soon as they were born, but this dog was willing to take them as if they were her own children. I'm fairly sure that if any harm were to befall them, what's doing the harming won't remain standing, either. While this may be lacking in ornamentation and what not, I feel they are all excess and unneeded... Also, since there's no "ignoring all summoning conditions" clause, you can't summon anything with a Nomi/Semi-Nomi clause to it, which I hope helps it from being too overpowered.

I haven't made a card in a while, so I thought I'd enter a contest :D

FestiveSPirit_zps8b1a7861.png

Your opponent could probably use a break from all that Special summoning, so here's a card to give their monster a holiday in light of the festive spirit.

Awesome, you're card has been accepted.

Last-second entry (almost)!

SecondChance_zpsa9398b11.jpg

Name: The Gift of a Second Chance

Type: Equip Trap

Effect: Activate this only when a monster(s) you control would be destroyed. Select one of them and negate its destruction. Equip this card to the selected monster, then Special Summon one monster in your hand to the field and place a Guardian Counter on it. The equipped monster and this card cannot be destroyed while there is a monster with a Guardian Counter on it.

Explaination: Well, I decided to take a slightly-different route to show the holiday spirit by going directly for what the Christmas holiday, I feel, is all about. Helping others less fortunate than yourself. Those tiger cubs in that pic were abandoned by their mother almost as soon as they were born, but this dog was willing to take them as if they were her own children. I'm fairly sure that if any harm were to befall them, what's doing the harming won't remain standing, either. While this may be lacking in ornamentation and what not, I feel they are all excess and unneeded...

Unfortunately, this card cannot be accepted, because there is no such thing as a "Equip Trap." They are Continuous Traps that are "Equipped" to a card.

That moment I realize my grammar mistake... And that you couldn't help your self on the participant list...

I think I missed that mistake. I dunno. But yeah I couldn't resist. I put it down correct everywhere else though.

Also, I was unable to get my grading table up onto the OP, so individual scores can be requested through PM.

This officially concludes the Holiday Cheer Contest!

Archived