Fenrir the Destroyer

Hróðvitnir

JjHRjbE.jpg

This card cannot be special summoned. Whenever this card battles a Fairy-type monster destroy that monster skipping the damage calculation. If Fenrir the Destroyer would be sent to the graveyard shuffle it onto your deck instead.

First card :). Please comment and suggest things to improve. Grammar corrections would be also appreciated.

Interesting card - I do feel it's a little underwhelming, though it would make an interesting common card for a set. The last time I played Yu-gi-oh, 2000/2000 was a little easy to top, meaning he's relying heavily on his destruction of fairy cards to make him special. I'm not sure how effective these anti-type cards are, however, since I haven't played the game in forever. (Back when Synchro monsters were "THE" card everyone was insane about using, several of them could come out turn 2/3 and easily destroy this card in one go. Heck, Goyo guardian would not only destroy it, it would summon it for the other player as well. (probably why that synchro was limited... now that I think about it. A nice equip made him stupidly strong. >.>)

As a side note, did you just use google to find your image? I generally leave my card images blank  - but this is a nice picture.  

Today I will work on it. Yeah, just googled it, wasn't hard to find :)

Here's the new effect: This card can only be special summoned (from your Graveyard) by banishing one Dark monster and one Beast-Type monster from your graveyard. Whenever this card battles a Fairy-type monster, destroy that monster skipping the damage calculation.

The old effect is still on the first post.

Archived