PP01-EN008 Dark Magic Curtain

PP01-EN009 Legacy of Yata-Garasu

PP01-EN010 Zera Ritual

PP01-EN011 Zera the Mant

PP01-EN012 Javelin Beetle Pact

PP01-EN013 Javelin Beetle

PP01-EN014 Metalmorph

PP01-EN015 Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon

Blah, eh, uh................Well, there are 10 Premium Packs in the OCG, and they even have 10 Limited Edition Packs in the OCG, so I would expect, maybe 10, probably a long shot, but I would expect a lot more comming in the future. How soon? I don't know, but there's already one comming out in August. Plus, theres a Lmited Edition promo pack comming out in a Shonen Jump mag. starting in August, but the Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia said somethin' about it comming in December, but, off topic, The Limited Edition Promo pack will only have 4 cards in the OCG, Copycat, Blast Sphere, Cloning, and Relieve Monster, but there is only 30,000 packs comming out, but, yeah.

I'm sure it will be limited or something like that, SOMETIME in the future, I just know that. Pair that card with, like, a Red-Eyes and pair it in a fight against, lik, I don't know, a Dragon Master Knight, and Red-Eyes would win. If used correctly and properly it can be a VERY dangerous card

Of course' date=' as soon as one of them is used in a duel, SOMEONE will see it and imediatly put it on "The List", especially Marshmallon, the Glasses, the Metalmorph card, Shield Crush.........(Stop me if I'm wrong on any of them)

[/quote']

Are the glasses really going to be that good?

Archived