1x Dissolve

2x Negate

3x Disdainful Stroke

3x Magma Spray

1x Burn Away

1x Bow of Nylea

2x Back to Nature

2x Surrak Dragonclaw

Welcome to the results of putting a whole semester into Standard after your roommate says "I want a testing partner who is completely happy with the deck they've decided to play."

While I could post a FAQ in regards to this list, since it seems so dramatically different from Temur lists that have gone around in the past, I'll let you guys ask the questions, though I will note that the board is tentative because I really don't know how exactly I want to play it out just yet. I've tested against 4 different lists and have had different impressions of what to board in each time, in addition to like one main change (Rec Sages over Hornet Nest due to meta consistency, but I don't really know).

Discuss/ask away.

The inclusion of Fated Conflagration confuses me - usually in 3-colour decks, unless you have extensive fixing you don't want too many cards with 2 or more symbols of a single colour, let alone three.

This is generally true, but despite the institution of wedges as an essential part of Khans Standard, many decks weigh their options into 2 colors of the wedge, splashing the third for 3-color options and some coverage.

This deck is very much R/G Walkers in application, so my curve goal is to hit 1 R/G R/G for the sake of playing Anger, Nest or Courser on turn 3. It also gives me the ability to go into Conflagration on turn 4 if that 1 is also red in some way.

With Courser accelerating lands and most other lists playing Caryatid (mine isn't because I lose out by playing Anger maindeck to cover my local format of aggressive decks), playing into triple mana symbols is never really that much of a problem, I assure you.

Archived