Photo

[Cauchy] Some old smudge

tag signature smudge capt america

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ire

Ire

Méconnaissable

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
    Last Visit Apr 26 2018 09:24 AM

Forget it, but i found it recently... so :

1419165003-signacaptamerica-net.png

CnC appreciated

Avatar as gift for the 1st who posts !

btw, dat lighting....   :Z

1463140550-000.png

kHfigLd.png

Thanks Dae

Thanks Tormented

chairman ali

chairman ali

Elite Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
    Last Visit Jul 23 2018 06:36 PM

I really like this. The textures and shapes but there are a few things which make it "ehhhhh".

First and most importantly, your lighting. Atm, the flare definitely doesn't work. I'd suggest letting everything fall to shadow and then gradually increase in lighting as you approach the focal (captain america). It'll give it something similar to a centric composition.

Secondly, the colours. Most are good, some just don't mix well. Play around more with gradient maps, colour balance, photo filters, etc. Basically: experiment.

• Ire likes this

Posted Image

Ire

Ire

Méconnaissable

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
    Last Visit Apr 26 2018 09:24 AM

I really like this. The textures and shapes but there are a few things which make it "ehhhhh".

First and most importantly, your lighting. Atm, the flare definitely doesn't work. I'd suggest letting everything fall to shadow and then gradually increase in lighting as you approach the focal (captain america). It'll give it something similar to a centric composition.

Secondly, the colours. Most are good, some just don't mix well. Play around more with gradient maps, colour balance, photo filters, etc. Basically: experiment.

Oh, perfect ! That's just the kind of comment i wanted ! Many thanks Ali' ! I think I'll make a 2nd version... but before that, I have an avi to make   ;)

1419174553-avaali.png

1463140550-000.png

kHfigLd.png

Thanks Dae

Thanks Tormented

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users