• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current rankings:

1 - CowCow: 7/4
2 - UnendingEmpire: 7/4
3 - Self-Destruct Button: 5/6
4 - The Trap: 0/9

So I beat UE, UE beat Button, Button beat me.....huh.

And now let's see if we can drag Trap down here to give each of us one last battle.

Since this is last week (I would keep it going but only three people sometimes getting the battles in...won't work really.) If Trap doesn't show up.

1.) He's banned from next tournament (of this kind) or next two shorter tournaments.

2.) We won't count the last match as a loss

3.) I suppose me and UE will battle once more to see who wins this.

I feel bad that the last week of not battling means that Button has that record but...it's just how it works sometimes.

I felt I played terribly, not thinking of Earth Power and letting Starmie die like that were huge mistakes. I should have sacced something, bring starmie in, use Reflect Type, bait out the Draco with that and bring Diancie back in. That was the plan, originally. But I screwed up mostly, also my team has a huge Hydreigon weakness. 

My record is my own fault, if I had done more battles I guess I'd be tied with you guys now, maybe kinda sorta. But I think it's sad how many withdrew from this otherwise really fun tournament.

The Starmie was the main thing I think. Though I wonder, was that K-Black mixed? Cause Beedrill has much worse physical defense than special. (40, instead of 80)

Yeah the withdrawing and such really killed it. I'll have to figure out another way to work this stuff.

And I know for sure that I'm going to mass PM every member of this club whenever a new tournament starts.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-209960321

And thus ends the tournament....what little tournament there was.

1 - CowCow: 8/4
2 - UnendingEmpire: 7/5
3 - Self-Destruct Button: 5/6

And Trap...well you haven't been around so I doubt it even matters but, banned from next two tournaments.

So the rankings will go like this. I will keep track of total win/loss for every tournament...simple as that. XD

Okay peeps here's the deal.

Trying to figure out what out next tournament will be. Gonna be much different.

First of all, gonna go with a bracket.

Second of all. i will figure out interest BEFORE starting.

So anyone want to give some input what kind of tournament they want. Do so now. Singles, doubles, OU, NU, heck even Random if that's what people want. Whatever you can think of. Just give some input.

Alright, thanks for the few responses. I think imma send a PM, link to this post.

Kay guys here's the deal, want to start up a new tournament, and I want to make sure people will join first. So asking what kind of tournament you'd like. Singles, Doubles, Mono-type, Little Cup, Ubers, etc.
So everyone in the SSS, let me know your thoughts please. There's a bunch of us so if most of us join, we can have a fairly decent sized tournament which would be fun.

Especially since it's so hard to get people organized on YCM so if we could manage it it'd be nice.

In terms of tournament style, I've always been a fan of good old fashioned single elimination with a bracket and stuff.

As for the tournament itself, we could try something like "Doubles where no two pokemon can share a type".  At the very least it would make people have to think on their toes with teambuilding.

This is a thing :o

YCM username: iHop

Pokemon Showdown username: phil

Favorite tier: It varies. Currently it's probably NU but with every tier shift it kinda becomes something different.

Favorite type: (Cause why not?) Ground. It's excellent

It is now! And you are now part of it!

Awesome, PS is pretty much where I've been all the time I've been out of here. 

About the tournament, could we do and oldgens tournament? idk how many people will actually be interested in joining but if we could do BW OU or DPP OU it's something interesting and different. Other than that monotype with only 1 OU mon sounds like fun too.

Archived