[spoiler='Monsters']

[spoiler='BattleWarrior - Augustus']

XhRzD1M.jpg

This card can only be a Synchro Material Monster for a "BattleWarrior" Synchro Monster. There can only be one face-up "BattleWarrior - Augustus" on your side of the field. Once per turn, During your End Phase: You can add one "BattleGear" card to your hand.

[/spoiler] = Machine Attacker

[spoiler='BattleWarrior - Cassius']

LHYjOVF.jpg

This card can only be a Synchro Material Monster for a "BattleWarrior" Synchro Monster. When a "BattleWarrior" monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or by card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, During your End Phase: If you have discarded a "BattleGear" monster this turn, add 1 "Battal" Spell/Trap card to your hand.

[/spoiler] = Jack's Knight

[spoiler='BattleWarrior - Felix']

3toJjBH.jpg

This card can only be a Synchro Material Monster for a "BattleWarrior" Synchro Monster. Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "BattleWarrior" monster from your Graveyard, except "BattleWarrior - Felix". If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, discard 1 random card from your opponents hand, then draw 1 card.

[/spoiler] = Little Winguard

[spoiler='BattleGear - Helmet']

Mzzgnuh.jpg

Once per turn, you can: Equip, OR: Unequip this card, from a face-up "BattleWarrior" Monster. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle.
You can only use 1 of the following effects of "BattleGear - Helmet" per turn, and only once that turn.
● While this card is in your hand, you can: Target 1 face-up "BattleWarrior" monster you control; equip this card to that target.
● During the End Phase, if this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard this turn: You can add 1 "BattleGear" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "BattleGear - Helmet".

[/spoiler] = Ojama Yellow

[spoiler='BattleGear - Chestplate']

OFHPN0I.jpg

Once per turn, you can: Equip, OR: Unequip this card, from a face-up "BattleWarrior" Monster. While equipped by this effect, Once per turn, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed by card effects.
You can only use 1 of the following effects of "BattleGear - Chestplate" per turn, and only once that turn.
● While this card is in your hand, you can: Target 1 face-up "BattleWarrior" monster you control; equip this card to that target.
● During the End Phase, if this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard this turn: You can add 1 "BattleGear" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "BattleGear - Chestplate".

[/spoiler] = Ojama Green

[spoiler='BattleGear - Gauntlets']

qOolfk1.jpg

Once per turn, you can: Equip, OR: Unequip this card, from a face-up "BattleWarrior" Monster. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster cannot be targetted by card effects.
You can only use 1 of the following effects of "BattleGear - Gauntlets" per turn, and only once that turn.
● During the End Phase, if this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard this turn: You can add 1 "BattleGear" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "BattleGear - Gauntlets".

[/spoiler] = Ojama Black

[spoiler='BattleGear - Greaves']

zmSDPml.jpg

Once per turn, you can: Equip, OR: Unequip this card, from a face-up "BattleWarrior" Monster. While equipped by this effect, Once per turn: You can gain 500 LP.
You can only use 1 of the following effects of "BattleGear - Greaves" per turn, and only once that turn.
● During the End Phase, if this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard this turn: You can add 1 "BattleGear" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "BattleGear - Greaves".

[/spoiler] = Ojama Blue

[spoiler='BattleGear - Shield']gcZifV4.jpg
Once per turn, you can: Equip, OR: Unequip this card, from a face-up "BattleWarrior" Monster. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 1000 DEF.
You can only use 1 of the following effects of "BattleGear - Shield" per turn, and only once that turn.
● During the End Phase, if this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard this turn: You can add 1 "BattleGear" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "BattleGear - Shield".[/spoiler] = Ojama Red

[spoiler='BattleGear - Sword']9crqnjA.jpg
Once per turn, you can: Equip, OR: Unequip this card, from a face-up "BattleWarrior" Monster. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 1000 ATK.
You can only use 1 of the following effects of "BattleGear - Sword" per turn, and only once that turn.
● During the End Phase, if this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard this turn: You can add 1 "BattleGear" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "BattleGear - Sword".[/spoiler] = Sonic Warrior

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']

[spoiler='Battalignition']AMCMmbI.jpg
Send 2 face-up "BattleGear" monsters you control to the Graveyard, then target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets.[/spoiler] = Acid Rain

[spoiler='Battalinitiation']JgquDAX.jpg
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters: Target 1 "BattleWarrior" Tuner monster in your Graveyard and 1 "BattleGear" in your graveyard; Special Summon both targets. They cannot be used as Synchro Material monsters for a Synchro Summon, except for the Synchro Summon of a "BattleWarrior" monster.[/spoiler] = Accel Light

[spoiler='Battalrevival']z6plhD4.jpg
Return 3 different "Battle" Monsters from your graveyard to your deck, draw 2 cards. You cannot conduct your battle phase the turn you activate this effect[/spoiler] = array of revealing light

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Synchros']

[spoiler='Enhanced BattleWarrior - Katogear']Uqi5JOK.jpg
1 "BattleWarrior" Tuner + 1 or more "BattleGear" non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 "BattleGear" monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card.
Your opponent cannot target face-up Warrior-Type monsters for attacks, except this one. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, it is not destroyed.[/spoiler] = Fabled Ragin

[spoiler='Enhanced BattleWarrior - Cyprogear']PqjO6o8.jpg
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 "BattleGear" monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card.
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, gain Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.[/spoiler] = Scrap Archfiend

[spoiler='Enhanced BattleWarrior - Altogear']pAP9V3n.jpg
Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish it. [/spoiler] = Genex Ally Triforce

[spoiler='Enhanced BattleWarrior - Trycogear']Di88SJA.jpg
If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters during their next turn.[/spoiler] = Ally of Justice Decisive Armor

[/spoiler]

How I would Play the deck:

http://i.imgur.com/5Ui13UH.png

other decks by me:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/326385-alchemists-discovery/?p=6532090

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327845-ablazedynamic-archtypes/

Okay first this should be in Advanced Multiples. EDIT nice catch mods

An intriguing take on Union monsters; equippable thingamajigs that fetch other equippable thingamajigs if the first thingamajig dies. I like the Romanesque nomenclature but I am deducting points for the fact that the Battlegear names are not also in Latin >:u Gladius, Thorax, Scutum, Lorica, Galea, et cetera. There are a lot of good names! Anyway I digress. The Latin for "gauntlets" or "greaves" might be harder to find; for your benefit the best I could muster were "chirothecae" and "cnemides" respectively (the latter has Greek etymology and thus has a slightly more irregular declension).

A couple recommendations / comments:

- Equip effect should be clearer. I would just simplify uniformly to something like, the SS is part of the Union effect but the equip is part of the 1/turn dual mode effect regardless of location. Or give it more flexibility if you so desire it's too clunky atm.

- Levels for Battlegear are weird (also weirdly uniform). 2000/0 beaters should not be level 1 (sword). You could also pretty safely switch up the stats a little; I mean I see that you based it off existing monsters BUT STILL. Also makes it hell to make lv 6/7 Synchros.

- Your equips have lame effects. They can all be safely buffed.

- Your synchros don't actually interact with the board state other than attacking. In fact your monsters period do the same. More removal / paving way for attacks, I think.

Good luck.

- Equip effect should be clearer. I would just simplify uniformly to something like, the SS is part of the Union effect but the equip is part of the 1/turn dual mode effect regardless of location. Or give it more flexibility if you so desire it's too clunky atm.

Just basic union eff, + allows to equip from hand. didn't want it too long, hard enough to read as is. but good point

- Levels for Battlegear are weird (also weirdly uniform). 2000/0 beaters should not be level 1 (sword). You could also pretty safely switch up the stats a little; I mean I see that you based it off existing monsters BUT STILL. Also makes it hell to make lv 6/7 Synchros.

Level 1 was for level manipulation in synchro's i didn't want lvl 12's popping out all over the place. 4+1+1+1+1 = 8, which is nice. i've lowered the DEF/ATK to 1000

- Your equips have lame effects. They can all be safely buffed.

i don't get how they are lame? it's pretty good being able to protect your BattleWarrior, and plussing off being destroyed.

- Your synchros don't actually interact with the board state other than attacking. In fact your monsters period do the same. More removal / paving way for attacks, I think.

that's kind of the point, they get equipped with BattleGears and then attack, anything else can be done with staples in the meta game.

An intriguing take on Union monsters; equippable thingamajigs that fetch other equippable thingamajigs if the first thingamajig dies. I like the Romanesque nomenclature but I am deducting points for the fact that the 
Battlegear names are not also in Latin >:u Gladius, Thorax, Scutum, Lorica, Galea, et cetera. There are a lot of good names! Anyway I digress. The Latin for "gauntlets" or "greaves" might be harder to find; for your benefit the best I could muster were "chirothecae" and "cnemides" respectively (the latter has Greek etymology and thus has a slightly more irregular declension).

thanks, i mean i could change them to that, but considering i didn't even know what they were. but tbf, the names were just plucked out of the air

Archived