THE ULTIMATE GALAXY-EYES

DuosGuardian000

Galaxy-Eyes Divine Photon Dragon

Attribute: LIGHT

Type: Dragon/Xyz/Effect

ATK:5000

DEF:5000

Card Description:

"Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" and 4 Level 8 "Photon" and/or "Galaxy" monsters.
The original levels of the monsters used to summon this card must be 8. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Xyz Summoningl. This card's summoning as well as its effects cannot be negated. As long as this card is face-up on the field all other cards and effects are negated. During the Battle Phase you can remove any number of Xyz material from this card it gains 1 additional attack for each Xyz material removed and it gains ATK equal to the removed Xyz material's ATK. Return this card to the Extra Deck during your opponent's next End Phase.

[attachment=43072:createcard.jpg]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327632-the-ultimate-galaxy-eyes/

If you wanted this thread in here, why did you not PM either Nai (Risa) or myself, instead of making a new thread?

Anyway, the card itself is already gimmicky in itself to bring out. From my knowledge on how GEPD/Photon/Galaxy Decks work, their R8s are 2-mats.

Essentially it's an OTK engine, should you be able to get the resources needed to even summon this.

Oh wait a second, this card is also Astral Force-eligible off of a Rank 6 Dragon (see Hieratics).

So yeah, have you considered that RUMs are existent right now while making this card, and an eligible target does exist in Dragon King? As a sidenote, Hieratics are capable of making R6s quite frequently.

In other words, get 2 Level 6 monsters; Xyz in Dragon King, then Astral into this.

You need to seriously fix this; while yes, it requires a commitment to get out; that's not an excuse to design a "I win" card like this; especially when that condition can be easily circumvented using Astral Force.

Name: Galactic Explosion

Attribute: Spell

Type: Normal

Card Description:

This card can only be activated if you have have no other cards in your hand, you control no other cards, and your Life Points are 1000 or less. This card's activation cannot be negated and is unaffected by other card effects. Special Summon 1 "Galaxy-Eyes Divine Photon Dragon" from your Extra Deck and attach 5 Level 8 "Galaxy" and/or "Photon" monsters to it as Xyz material. During the End Phase in which you activated this card you lose the duel.

Name: Galaxy-Eyes Divine Photon Dragon

Attribute: LIGHT

Type: Dragon/Xyz/Effect

ATK:5000

DEF:5000

Card Description:

5 Level 8 "Photon" and/or "Galaxy" monsters.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Galactic Explosion" or by Xyz summoning with the above monsters as Xyz material. This card's summoning as well as its effects cannot be negated. As long as this card is face-up on the field all other cards and effects are negated except "Galactic Explosion". During the Battle Phase you can remove any number of Xyz material from this card it gains 1 additional attack and 1000 ATK for each Xyz material removed. Return this card the the Extra Deck during the End Phase.

Don't use attachments to post your cards; otherwise you'll be restricted by the file sizes.

Instead, just copy+paste the IMG code from the card maker; there's no limit to how many cards you can leave on a single post in that format (or pictures).

Now then, this goes to Multiples because of the additional card.

But I do see that you have fixed the card, so it doesn't lead to RUM abuse.

In Galactic Explosion's case, you need to specify where you are getting the monsters from.

I actually decided to get rid of Explosion. If Divine Photon can be summoned by a Spell then what makes it any different from any other run of the mill effect/ritual monster.

To be honest I'm obsessed with Galaxy-Eyes and i just thought it would be cool to make on....but i went way out into left field with this one. LOL Thanx for the constructive comments.

No problem; that's what members are here for. 

Out of fairness, you're not the only one obsessed with Galaxy-Eyes.

evilfusion, one of the Super Mods and my boss over here, is also obsessed with it.

Can probably tell, since his avatar is literally Number 62 (Prime Photon)

Now if only I could get him to look at this card. 

Galactic Explosion

This card can only be activated if you have have no other cards in your hand, you control no other cards, and your Life Points are 1000 or less. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card. Negate the effects of all face-up monsters. Then, special Summon 1 Rank 8 "Galaxy" Xyz monster from your graveyard, double its ATK, and attach 1 "Galaxy" or "Photon" monster from your graveyard to that monster as Xyz Material. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this card. During the End Phase of the turn you activated this card you lose Life Points equal to the summoned monster's original ATK.

result.jpg?1420783625.59324

Divine Photon Dragon (Revised)

Card Description:

5 Level 8 "Photon" and/or "Galaxy" monsters.
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Xyz summoning with the above monsters as Xyz material whose original Levels are 8. This card's summoning as well as its effects cannot be negated. As long as this card is face-up on the field all other cards and effects are negated. During the Battle Phase you can remove any number of Xyz material from this card it gains 1 additional attack and 1000 ATK for each Xyz material removed. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase. "Galaxy-Eyes Divine Photon Dragon" can only be summoned once per duel.

Archived