Secret Of The Spellcaster Series

Valoric

I take no credit for the art, being that this was the first series of cards I have ever made, I thought I would stick with Konami Art. Since there are no real competitive Spellcaster Decks ( aside from the books), I made this series because I love Spellcasters and I think they should get some love. This is my first post ever, I really love this series, I hope they're not to0 OP and I hope that I get feed back on how to make them better (as in more balanced).

[spoiler=My cards]

R88Zu8R.jpgu2bV70H.jpg8Q0wZ3C.jpg74Im8ZZ.jpg5xjduo6.jpgv8lhk4t.jpgynIQodM.jpgbGLYERy.jpguEkVLTi.jpgXPWCIim.jpgYkkTjL7.jpgYO2IsMw.jpgjAdHzvz.jpg6MZboi6.jpgtK6XMbB.jpghKJXSkw.jpgNEBm7Sz.jpg5aGepea.jpgzJN0UrW.jpgRvVSmNG.jpggGxaiht.jpgjfZKHPj.jpgtBLUcMN.jpgALHWlXu.jpgYJeS7fo.jpghIKHZ1f.jpgjM05RVL.jpgT6BYEdN.jpgDM8kw69.jpgeCumUdG.jpgobeaZ5a.jpgVHAlaYa.jpgkMoQVuz.jpgmawZho4.jpgsRHsMWQ.jpgUFgDKzc.jpg7BMmXIj.jpgK7o8RiV.jpgz0LhTfg.jpgr2iBzxn.jpgqoRCa8a.jpg

[/spoiler]

Please post the effects of each card underneath.

It makes it easier for us to read your cards + grade them better; especially if some of us have vision problems.

Also, some discrepancies with your cards:

• Note that aside from Sun Magician Girl, the other pictures already exist in other cards.
  • Most of the monsters here have irregular ATK/DEF; remember that official cards generally have stats divisible by 50 (except in the case of some old Fiend cards, but they're divisible by 10); under no circumstances does a card with 3333 ATK exist in the actual game. Fix this.
  • A lot of the Xyz Monsters here are impractical to summon + break a ton of the game mechanics; also you still need to list their proper materials. Again, fix this.
  • When will you ever run 20+ Spell Cards in a single Deck? Except in some weird as hell builds for some Archetypes that don't even help these cards, not too many.
    • I know some of your monsters treat themselves as Spell Cards, but at best, they're extremely gimmicky.
  • Light Sorcerer essentially locks down your opponent's Summon options, should it deal damage. Shaddolls/Ghostricks will probably not care, but still bad design.

There's a lot more that needs fixing, and this definitely doesn't merit a spot here in Advanced.

Moved to Experimental.

Archived