[CROS] Infernoid Belphegor

300px-InfernoidBelphegor-CROS-JP-OP.png

Infernoid Belphegor

[Level 6/FIRE/Fiend/Effect/ATK 2400/DEF 0]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 2 "Infernoid" monsters from your hand or Graveyard while the total Levels and Ranks of all Effect Monsters you control are 8 or lower, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card declares an attack: You can have your opponent banish 1 card from their Extra Deck. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish it.

We get Qliphort Scout's Infernoid.  Interesting unique effect, slowly picking apart your opponent's Extra Deck and such; I wonder if it'll go anywhere though.

You do realize this is a demon, right? There's no way that it keeps its name.

As for the effect, it's a glorious screw you to a lot of decks, but space is pretty tight on Infernoid monsters

Hmmm... I guess we might have to start reducing the numbers of Lucifugus and Astaroth...

Its effect is comically easy to trigger though, so if you bring it out, it's going to benefit you.

Much better than Asmodai, to the point where I would really never consider playing it again (if anyone even bothers now) once we have access to this.

Opponent has 15 extra deck cards.
>most of them are specific emergency stuff
>>op already knows what deck you're playing.
>>>op just chooses the monster he wouldn't use this duel anyway.

How is this getting you any advantage? And why take for granted that you will even attack with that thing? (even if you get rid of it using the tribute effect, how was that worth it.)

Btw ^ you still run asmodai, lucifugus and astaroth since this deck's burning resources so fast you'll need as many fodders as you can get.

So let's see...

Given the fact that your typical Extra Deck is a cookie cutter of Rank 4s/3s/etc, This card could be quite painful if it was used against you.
Though, it's quite appropriate how the monster that fuels a Deck that will just fill up it's Extra Deck, ends up producing a monster that kills the Extra Deck.

Yeah, but there's really no other 6s you'd be playing.

Not that you'll need them, since you can bring back this thing over and over again, and its level is still low enough that you can afford summoning two of them at once. Besides, I mentioned that little fact more as a nice extra bonus than anything.

Archived