16-Bit Fusion

Zologe

16-Bit Fusion
[Normal Spell Card]
Banish, from your and/or your opponents graveyards, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a"Bit HERO" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) You can only activate 1 "16-Bit Fusion" per turn.

Would an effect like this actually work?

OCG fix
Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; banish Fusion Materials printed on that card from either player's Graveyard; Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) You can only activate "16-Bit Fusion" once per turn.

The effect might work, but it seems a little powerful. It all comes down to the Fusion Monster.

I think the idea of using monsters from your opponent's graveyard would be really difficult to control. However, I would try to do something different than making the monsters required have certain attributes. I would say that these fusion monsters should have specific effects or stats that provide a simple benefit to the controller (ie. When this card is summoned add one "bit" card from your graveyard to your hand). How about a fusion monster that requires two Fiend or Fairy type monsters? That could be balanced. Then you can keep going down the list of opposite monster types and provide the fusion monster with an effect that reflects those monsters. (This card gains the appropriate effect according to which monster type(s) were used to summon it: Fiend + Fairy /eff 1. Fiend + Fiend/eff 2. Etc.) I would be more than happy to assist in such a project, as I find the possibilities rather exciting.

Archived