Burnadette, the Holy Blaze Sorceress

Neutrality Man

Ei7PCw1.jpg

Burnadette, the Holy Blaze Sorceress

Rank 6 | FIRE | Spellcaster-type | Effect Xyz Monster

2800 / 2400

2 or more Level 6 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls, then, if the card destroyed by this effect was a monster, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to 300 x its Level/Rank. If this  card destroys a FIRE monster by battle: you can discard 1 card; attach that monster to this card as an Xyz Material instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Not random at all. She's a pyrokinetic sorceress and that regenerates Materials for the detach effect. Not 100% if I got it correctly worded, but a "DNA Transplant" set to FIRE called is supposed to combo with that effect to open it up more than it appears.

I don't think that would work as the DNA Transplant effect wouldn't be active if the card was in the graveyard, maybe word it like "If this card would destroy an opponent's FIRE monster by battle, you can take control of it instead of sending it to the graveyard."

I don't think that would work as the DNA Transplant effect wouldn't be active if the card was in the graveyard, maybe word it like "If this card would destroy an opponent's FIRE monster by battle, you can take control of it instead of sending it to the graveyard."

Thanks. That actually works.

Archived