Static Buildup

p8tAB8g.jpg

Lore:

You can target 1 Thunder-Type monster you control; destroy that target, and if you do, Special Summon a Thunder-Type monster with a level equal or lower than the monster destroyed. When this card is destroyed; you can add 1 Thunder-Type monster from your graveyard to your hand.

Something simple to give a little shock (hur hur hur) to Thunder based decks, any thoughts?

I know for a fact that batterymen would love this, since they love destroying themseleves for both supply unit and industrual strength setup. I would suggest a hard opt clause. Also, maybe put a level restriction on the recycling eff.

Thanks for the comment. I will work on a level limit (Maybe level 4 or lower?) I must apologize but i do not understand what you mean by "hard opt clause"?

An opt clause is a once per turn clause. A hard opt, if my understanding is correct, is something like "you can only use the effect of 'card name' once per turn.", which means if the card leaves the field after using its effect and returns, its effect can't be used again in the same turn.

Archived