Hello!

AnthonyRomo

Welcome to YCM, AnthonyRomo.

Before posting further, make sure you've understood our rules and guidelines + agree to follow them.

As one of the Custom Cards moderators, I also have these words for you.

Before posting your card, make sure you read any guides stickied at the top of the section, so you have an idea of what to expect in this section.

In regards to your card, it would belong in Casual Cards (it's the topmost forum), due to its DIVINE status and Fake Type.

Basically, DIVINE monsters don't offer much to the game, and must be placed in Casual. HOWEVER, support cards for any existing DIVINE cards (i.e. the God cards) can go in Advanced.

That's also not to say that Pokemon cards and other anime/manga/TV shows/comic characters are restricted to Casual Cards only.

It is perfectly acceptable to make them in Advanced Cards (I'm currently on my 3rd set for Pokemon-related cards), but keep in mind that Advanced does have higher standards.

I would recommend you stick to Casual for the time being, while your skills are brought up to snuff.

------

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need any help around YCM, feel free to contact myself or one of the other staff members.

Custom Cards-related business can be forwarded to either myself or Nai/Komeiji Koishi (whatever Nai's name is now), or Zextra (but do note that he is rather inactive due to his studies).

Archived