Castel

2 Photon Thrasher

2 BB Big Bandage

2 RUM Barian's Force

Prominence Knight

2 BB Cheat Commissioner

[/spoiler]

-----

Side's basically stuff I'm iffy about using. As much as I'd like to add Barian's to the Main Deck, not sure what to get rid of, or shift out. 

Thrasher's just there to be Xyz Material for 79/whatever, but I never used it.

Bandage, I don't know. Prominence's there to dump Glassjaw or something, and trigger.

Keep in mind this is for DN/YGOPro; build will likely be different for RL things due to budget concerns.

I will probably post that one in a couple months once the OCG stuff comes around in Superstars.

(This one though, there is no budget limitation; just whatever cards YGOPro/DN have at the moment)

I preordered 2 copies of Japanese Veil along with some other stuff a couple hours ago; they didn't have more copies than that, so make do with whatever I can get. Remember that I don't play tournaments (due to lack thereof + time), so really don't care if card is TCG/OCG.

I have some of the other stuff IRL, but definitely not Yoke and other Extra Decks (save for 105/its Chaos form).

So yeah, any fixes would be appreciated.

Cut Goblindberghs, Rahz and Command Knight. They don't synergize well with a deck like this since all of the bosses you ideally want to be making should be made using Switchhitter + Jaw and they don't do anywhere near enough to warrant space imo.

Cut a Counterpunch. It's only really good as an additional mill target for Headgear in very rare situations as you'll nearly always be milling Glassjaw and even then it'll only be good that once. Running too many poses the problem of dead drawing it and then just bricking the opening completely. Just add in another Glassjaw over it since it's a really strong Level 4 option when you open Sparrer along with it, while it also is just a 2k body.

After doing all this, your S/T line-up requires refinement:

+1 Book of Moon
+1 Foolish Burial
+1 Soul Charge
+1 Raigeki

+1 Compulsory

Playing protect the Lead Yoke requires much more powerful S/Ts than you currently have, so. Rest seems fine as a very tech heavy deck.

I made the necessary changes; personally, I'm not really fond of running 16 or so monsters (I usually go for about 19-23-ish in most other things); but they can search/recycle themselves, so I guess that makes up for it.

Side-wise, I took out Cheat Commissioner; then again, I only had Counterblow so not really summonable at all.

I added a Brushfire to side, but don't know if I'll ever use it; except for triggering Glassjaw or getting something that Switch can SS with its own effect.

I might need to test it out and see if it's needed, but then again, it'll probably get the wrong stuff in the Graveyard when stuff goes.

As for Barian's Force, I could probably sub out the 2 Howlings; but those are pretty useful in certain cases.

---

Uploaded the thing to DN though, since it'll be a pain in the ass to keep making a screenshot of YGOPro Decks.

Thanks for the help, both of you.

Considering you run 16 Spell Cards and mostly Level 4 monsters, "Summoner Monk" might make a nice addition to the deck; it can instantly setup for the Xyz Summon of "Number 79: Battlin' Boxer Nova Caesar . Though I don't know what to take out. 

For the side deck, "Number C105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus" has rougly the same effect as "Number C39: Utopia Ray V". The latter is slightly easier to summon. As does it have a counterpart ("Number C39: Utopia Ray Victory") with an "Ancient Gear" effect that can get over about any monster in battle. So you might want to switch "Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus" and "Number C105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus" with "Number 39: Utopia" and the aforementioned evolutions. Otherwise they can fill up some of the unused Side Deck space.

Adding Utopia can be arranged for the Side Deck if necessary. Same with Monk

That being said, I've no problems with any changes on DN because of access to all cards; when I can be bothered to do this one IRL, obviously budget and staples will be a factor.

I'll update it later when I get time for it. But yeah, Utopia is a lot easier to summon than 105; quite frankly, I haven't had to use 105 in most matches I was playing this on YGOPro.

Drop Barian's force.  Run either Limited Barian's Force or Quick Chaos.

Limited lets you go for a wider variety of stuff.

Quick Chaos lets you OTK moar.

Barian's force lets you steal mats but only if they have an xyz to steal from.

I would:

-1 Star

-1 Comet

+1 C101

+1 Ragnafinity or another rank 5 C Number (assuming you run Limited force over quick chaos or decide to put in the appropriate Number)

Maybe you could also add Number 80 and/or C80.  The meta is pretty grave reliant nowadays.

Archived