Super Dreadnought Planetary Maximum Gustav Buster

kHeB4vu.jpg

Lore:2 Level 12 Monsters

This card's summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spells and Traps. You can activate the following effects depending on how many Xyz Materials this card has. You can only activate 1 effect once per turn.
1) You can detach 1 Xyz Material, inflict 2000 damage to your opponent
2) You can detach 1 Xyz Material, Destroy all cards your opponent controls
3) You can detach 1 Xyz Material, Inflict 4000 damage to your opponent
4 or more) You can detach all Xyz Materials, Banish all cards in your opponent's field, hand, and graveyard.

I have been absent for a long while, so i do not know how the site has been since i left, but i thought i just wanted to return with this card. I put this here as an option for either A. Trains to run Astral Force or B. For Quasar decks to have an out with their 2 LVL 12s and C. To finally give a Rank 12 Xyz monster for those that want to experiment and see how those kind of decks can work. i have always been a fan of Level manipulation, and i came up with this card

My biggest worry is that it is too OP. What do you think? Also i apologize if my OCG seems off, i have been gone for a while after all

Well my first thought is "how do I get more than two materials on this?"

300px-OverlayRegen-REDU-EN-C-1E.png

Alternatively, you can also Astral Force fro Googly-Eyes--> Number 81/Gustav --> This

which gives exactly 4 materials if you don't use their abilities.

Just Gustav into this gives 3 Materials for an instant 4000 burn.

As for the card, it feels like a massive win button. And it also feels like it is trying to do too much. The stats are also severely out there.

Alternatively, you can also Astral Force fro Googly-Eyes--> Number 81/Gustav --> This

which gives exactly 4 materials if you don't use their abilities.

Just Gustav into this gives 3 Materials for an instant 4000 burn.

As for the card, it feels like a massive win button. And it also feels like it is trying to do too much. The stats are also severely out there.

The idea i wanted to do was to make sure that making him was actually worth it since it would more than likely require Astral Force from Gustav, but i see now that the 4 or more effect is near impossible to pull off, so i will remove that. You think if i simplified it to just Detach 1, 4000 burn it would help?

Archived