YCM School of Role Playing and Creative Writing

Chaotic Angel

I might as well join.

Username: Sakura Haruno (you can call me Sakura, or JK if you knew me prior to summer 2010)

No. of Stars: 7 (if I were still a normal member, but obviously mod)

Do you have experience in Role Playing? A little bit; most of it is probably in that YCM based RP by Jolta a couple years ago.

Do you have experience writing Fan Fiction? Yeah, I've been writing one since spring 2010

How long roughly do you write your posts? From RP stuff, I think about 15-20 lines; depending on what the situation calls for.

Fanfic stuff takes about 6-8 pages in a word document; Century Gothic, size 10. Again, offline, but that's about the length of my stuff on personal forum.

Any upcoming or current projects? On YCM, none. Offline, the aforementioned fanfic.

Basically it's a YGO 5Ds/anime-esque thing.

I'm working on a White 2 fanfic correlating to my stuff in the game right now.

Might post them in the future, time permitting and if I can clean up the fluff in former.

• 3 months later...

Username: Lazaruz

No. of Stars: 5

Do you have experience in Role Playing? A little, though I've not done proper RP'ing in years

Do you have experience writing Fan Fiction? Simply put, no. I've done drafts but they allways end up trashed

How long roughly do you write your posts? For RP's I think my posts average out to about a paragraph. So 4-5 lines. (one of the many reasons I heavily dislike how I RP'd before)

But really is just how much I feel is necessary and can get away with

[spoiler=Any upcoming or current projects?]Technically not a proper "project" since it could very well be dropped but I'm spitballing ideas for a murder mystery fanfic (or RP) inspired by Umineko no naku koro ni[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Big Bad Pennar (Although more Commonly referred to as Flandre Scarlet)

No. of Stars: 7

Do you have experience in Role Playing?: Yes, I have been Role-playing since May 2008 with a few gaps in between, however, even with all the years of RPing, I have a difficult time emulating the  Personality of my characters

Do you have experience writing Fan Fiction?: None, I love to write random stories though

How long roughly do you write your posts?: As long as needed, usually slightly shorter than the previous post

Any upcoming or current projects?: Currently none

Username: Cosmo.

Stars: Right now, 4.....

Do you have experience in Role Playing? I think i have, i'm not the best but i've participated in a few n this forum and outside this forum, and it's also a thing i love doing

Do you have experience in writing FanFics? Close to none

How long do you write your posts? depends on the situation and on the ideas i have in mind, but never less than 4 lines.

Upcoming Projects: [spoiler=" "] A Madoka Magica Rp [/spoiler]

Archived