Struggle of Powers II (OOC/Started/Still Accepting!)

By be ORIGINAL! In the rules what do you mean? Because mine was going to be heavily inspired by Miriam from Bloodstained, with some glass-related magic. (I know it's not what she does in the game itself, but i thought it would be cool)

Basically try not to completely copy and paste a character word-for-word. You can take inspiration from a character but don't make them a clone- so about maybe a quarter should be based off of another character.

And I am referring to a certain rule to which I'm uncertain you've yet to read. Read ALL of the rules.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMMIT NORMAN!

Well, I guess it would've been a boring encounter if something like this didn't go down.

I just love that you basically shot yourself in the foot.

I mean if you hadn't mentioned being human, at all, you wouldn't have had this problem spring up.

I'm going to wait for either Sonic or Tinkerer to post before I make mine- so hurry up you two.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll do it first thing in the morning, been busy with stuff here coupled with a RP that is advancing at a much faster pace. I kinda just got away with murder and am now trying to convince my brother that I didn't really do it even though I did.

Double the whammy when the person I killed was his fiance.

Well the attack is over!

We have new players on the board and some that have escaped.

I'm going to give you all free range to do just about whatever you want with your characters for the next post.

So if you want to get some information you'll have to seek it yourself.

And, guys, please feel free to be as expressive and write as much as you want. Basically explain what Zack, Seiko, and Kyle are doing after the attack for the next few days.

• 3 weeks later...

Well that leaves us with people I have actually seen contribute great amounts to RPs before. Therefore, post size should begin to increase if not post frequency.

Yeah you're right. That's not to say I don't dismiss anything Tinkerer has given us already.

I also feel like I could hold a compete, grand roleplay with either Sonic or you (Creator).

Speaking of both of you as well as the aforementioned post frequency, would you guys mind trying to find a few more people to join in?

I've made attempts before but none that have proven, obviously, successful . . .

• 5 weeks later...

Archived