Duel Portal Glitches Thread

seattleite

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, I knew something was missing :P

So apparently in order to Special Summon a monster from th Extra Deck that isn't a Pendulum, you have to sent it to the Graveyard before you put it on the field, as in you cannot SS directly from the Extra Deck an Xyz, Fusion, or Synchro

Fixed

Other glitches regarding Pendulums:

-You can't edit Pendulum cards. By this I mean if you try to upload it, it'll treat the text boxes as a Flavor Text which is restricted to CCG only. Fixed

-Pendulum monsters sometimes go to ED face-up, sometimes not. Seems to be a graphical glitch more than anything Can't find the cause right now. Will keep trying

Also another thing I just heard.... Apparently literally the search engine doesn't work. You can look up by Set ID, but literally you cannot search the card by name

I don't experience this... is this the Deck Editor or the Card Editor?

I can't log on and i tried on crome and internet explorer 

You're using an old version, clear your cache

Was playing lecc and encountered some bugs with pendulums.

Pendulum in the 1st zone would take the appearance of whatever is in the 1st s/t zone at time of being placed there (if nothing then it would appear to be a blank pendulum despite having its proper img elsewhere).

Pendulum in the 2nd zone would do the same as 1st, except it would take appearance for the 2nd s/t zone.

I was not able to change what img was displayed by doing anything on my end. It would only steal the img when lecc moved it into the zone and it would retain that img.

Did not test moving a s/t into a s/t zone to see if the corresponding pendulum would change its img to that new s/t.

His ED did not show correct card count for what he had in ED (one point he said it said 16, whereas to me it was 12).

Also there where empty spaces in his ED (one Face-up pendulum, a heap of space then only 5 face-downs in ED).

When I click the Set feature, it becomes extremely laggy, and when it finally shows up, there isn't anything there:

http://prntscr.com/7h4r3g

You can scroll down and pick, but then comes up another problem, where it shows the options a bunch of times for some reason:

http://prntscr.com/7h4r9j

If you were using Pendulums and you click to Spell or Traps, this happens. Simple fix is to just uncheck the Pendulum option. Still annoying though:

http://prntscr.com/7hke8h

If your opponent Xyz and they have pendulums face-up, a graphical glitch might happen, where the monster'd be moved to the far left, an error message will pop up, but the xyz material itself will still be at the center of the field, completely uninteractable.

The graphical glitch with the pendulums allow you to sometimes see your opponent's set card, which is kinda big.

targetting a card in a pendulum zone with double click'll bring an error message instead.

ANd we can't still add pendulum cards from extra to hand directly.

There's this bug, it's the third time it's happened (or so)

It appears to be a card database bug of sorts, basically what happens is

(Not the exact cards)
I take Mystical Space Typhoon and put it in my Deck. I save, exit, reenter, and the card in my Deck becomes Night Beam

The only way to "solve" this problem as I find is to like, delete both cards. The problem is that I can't just go around deleting other people's cards, and this is just..very problematic.

I've just experienced a VERY annoying and quite serious glitch. Basically, I drew a card, which instantly turned invisible in my hand. There was a gap in my hand where a card should have been, but I could not right-click it to do anything with it. I could however use "discard at random" to send it to the Graveyard, hoping this would solve it. It didn't, and as far as I know there was no way for me to revert the glitch and get my card back.

T7HHXqt.png

The invisible card in my Graveyard (between Machine Duplication and Truckroid) after I discarded it at random.

After the duel, I looked in my deck and nothing has changed, so fortunately it only lasted for that duel.

There's this bug, it's the third time it's happened (or so)

It appears to be a card database bug of sorts, basically what happens is

(Not the exact cards)

I take Mystical Space Typhoon and put it in my Deck. I save, exit, reenter, and the card in my Deck becomes Night Beam

The only way to "solve" this problem as I find is to like, delete both cards. The problem is that I can't just go around deleting other people's cards, and this is just..very problematic.

Can you give me two actual cards this has happened with, that haven't been deleted yet?

I've just experienced a VERY annoying and quite serious glitch. Basically, I drew a card, which instantly turned invisible in my hand. There was a gap in my hand where a card should have been, but I could not right-click it to do anything with it. I could however use "discard at random" to send it to the Graveyard, hoping this would solve it. It didn't, and as far as I know there was no way for me to revert the glitch and get my card back.

The invisible card in my Graveyard (between Machine Duplication and Truckroid) after I discarded it at random.

After the duel, I looked in my deck and nothing has changed, so fortunately it only lasted for that duel.

Do you know the card's name? Did you see anything in the log?

I've had a similar problem to what Cocoa had.

Basically involves Majespecter Unicorn and the associated Field Spell (Majestic Pegasus)

Both of them had their respective/correct pictures, but Field Spell had the same image as that of Unicorn; even though I had linked the picture currently on Wikia (and even uploaded it to Imgur).

Do you know the card's name? Did you see anything in the log?

I honestly don't remember what it said in the chat. When I drew the card, for a split-second I'm pretty sure it appeared as Armoroid in my hand. Which is weird, as I already had an Armoroid in my hand, and I only run 1 in my deck. It then turned invisible.

• 1 month later...

I found a glitch where if you make a card under public, it will not allow you to switch it over to private, or even read-only for that matter. It is instead grayed out. This is getting extremely annoying seeing as many people find it funny to alter other's cards when they have shown the kindness to share them with the community. 

I found a glitch where if you make a card under public, it will not allow you to switch it over to private, or even read-only for that matter. It is instead grayed out. This is getting extremely annoying seeing as many people find it funny to alter other's cards when they have shown the kindness to share them with the community. 

It's by design, you can't change a public card back.

If you want to share cards without people editing them, you can right-click a card in the deck editor (when you search) and go to share/unshare.  Other people can then search your cards if they want to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm assuming that he can't do it either, even with the Ctrl+V thing.

It might be long as hell, but can you still TYPE the link in?

From his comment saying "the paste option doesn't pop up." I assume he tried right clicking. Many people don't know how that works on Duel Portal, I doubt he has more issues on that, but let's hear what he says.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived