Photo

Duel Portal Glitches Thread

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

JemGryphonkin

JemGryphonkin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
    Last Visit Jan 18 2019 11:39 AM

I can't even get in.  I get no confirmation email to log in when i try to sign up.  Can't get a verification code.

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Goodbye YCM

Goodbye YCM

It's been a blast

• Otherworldly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
    Last Visit Aug 16 2019 09:30 PM
  • Alias:Darkness/Carnage

I can't even get in. I get no confirmation email to log in when i try to sign up. Can't get a verification code.

It seems like any email service that isn't gmail doesn't seem to work, so get yourself a gmail and see if that does it

Lonely people burn like candles

Only we are clean

seattleite

seattleite

Your friendly neighborhood assassin

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
    Last Visit Jul 03 2019 10:06 PM

I am treating the email system as down until I can get emails past non-Gmail users (which WILL happen, but is out of my control atm)

I've verified Darkbeetlebot and JemGryphonkin manually.

Duel Portal

JemGryphonkin

JemGryphonkin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
    Last Visit Jan 18 2019 11:39 AM

I am treating the email system as down until I can get emails past non-Gmail users (which WILL happen, but is out of my control atm)

I've verified Darkbeetlebot and JemGryphonkin manually.

Thanks.  Trying to build a custom archetype for why not.  lol

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM

DP has this weird issue where it will constantly freeze on me during a game. This makes playing the game really hard.

mjVFo6c.jpg

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts

DP has this weird issue where it will constantly freeze on me during a game. This makes playing the game really hard.

Do you have any more information on this? This is already listed, but we don't know what is causing it.

When does this usually happen?

Duel Portal

Goodbye YCM

Goodbye YCM

It's been a blast

• Otherworldly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Do you have any more information on this? This is already listed, but we don't know what is causing it.

When does this usually happen?

It usually happens when he is dueling, usually during the opponent's turn. He is using Safari if that helps

Only we are clean

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• VIP
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Garland#5464
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

EDIT: I fixed it, never mind.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

Goodbye YCM

Goodbye YCM

It's been a blast

• Otherworldly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
So apparently in order to Special Summon a monster from th Extra Deck that isn't a Pendulum, you have to sent it to the Graveyard before you put it on the field, as in you cannot SS directly from the Extra Deck an Xyz, Fusion, or Synchro

Only we are clean

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜
  • 3,304 posts
    Last Visit Aug 01 2019 04:15 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum

Other glitches regarding Pendulums:

-You can't edit Pendulum cards. By this I mean if you try to upload it, it'll treat the text boxes as a Flavor Text which is restricted to CCG only.

-Pendulum monsters sometimes go to ED face-up, sometimes not. Seems to be a graphical glitch more than anything

Posted Image

Goodbye YCM

Goodbye YCM

It's been a blast

• Otherworldly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
Also another thing I just heard.... Apparently literally the search engine doesn't work. You can look up by Set ID, but literally you cannot search the card by name

Only we are clean

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit Jul 14 2019 12:51 PM
  • Alias:Nai

You apparently can't add a pendulum monster from ED to the hand directly.

Posted Image

themonkeyspower

themonkeyspower

The Acrobatic Monkey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
    Last Visit May 01 2018 09:33 AM

I can't log on and i tried on crome and internet explorer 

tkgkFaH.png?1

themonkeyspower

themonkeyspower

The Acrobatic Monkey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
    Last Visit May 01 2018 09:33 AM
I switched to firefox and it worked

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts

Ahhh, I knew something was missing :P

So apparently in order to Special Summon a monster from th Extra Deck that isn't a Pendulum, you have to sent it to the Graveyard before you put it on the field, as in you cannot SS directly from the Extra Deck an Xyz, Fusion, or Synchro

Fixed

Other glitches regarding Pendulums:

-You can't edit Pendulum cards. By this I mean if you try to upload it, it'll treat the text boxes as a Flavor Text which is restricted to CCG only. Fixed

-Pendulum monsters sometimes go to ED face-up, sometimes not. Seems to be a graphical glitch more than anything Can't find the cause right now. Will keep trying

Also another thing I just heard.... Apparently literally the search engine doesn't work. You can look up by Set ID, but literally you cannot search the card by name

I don't experience this... is this the Deck Editor or the Card Editor?

I can't log on and i tried on crome and internet explorer 

You're using an old version, clear your cache

Duel Portal

Avaren

Avaren

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
    Last Visit Jan 27 2019 06:37 PM

Was playing lecc and encountered some bugs with pendulums.

Pendulum in the 1st zone would take the appearance of whatever is in the 1st s/t zone at time of being placed there (if nothing then it would appear to be a blank pendulum despite having its proper img elsewhere).

Pendulum in the 2nd zone would do the same as 1st, except it would take appearance for the 2nd s/t zone.

I was not able to change what img was displayed by doing anything on my end. It would only steal the img when lecc moved it into the zone and it would retain that img.

Did not test moving a s/t into a s/t zone to see if the corresponding pendulum would change its img to that new s/t.

His ED did not show correct card count for what he had in ED (one point he said it said 16, whereas to me it was 12).

Also there where empty spaces in his ED (one Face-up pendulum, a heap of space then only 5 face-downs in ED).

I like Phoenixes... and Dragons.

Now for my normal quote:
"Whatever I say say is either Pure Gold, or complete Bull****.... or both"

YMB

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Prince

• Survivor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,279 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:46 AM
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

When I click the Set feature, it becomes extremely laggy, and when it finally shows up, there isn't anything there:

http://prntscr.com/7h4r3g

You can scroll down and pick, but then comes up another problem, where it shows the options a bunch of times for some reason:

http://prntscr.com/7h4r9j

If you were using Pendulums and you click to Spell or Traps, this happens. Simple fix is to just uncheck the Pendulum option. Still annoying though:

http://prntscr.com/7hke8h

Edited by Zaziuma, 16 June 2015 - 06:07 AM.

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit Jul 14 2019 12:51 PM
  • Alias:Nai

If your opponent Xyz and they have pendulums face-up, a graphical glitch might happen, where the monster'd be moved to the far left, an error message will pop up, but the xyz material itself will still be at the center of the field, completely uninteractable.

The graphical glitch with the pendulums allow you to sometimes see your opponent's set card, which is kinda big.

targetting a card in a pendulum zone with double click'll bring an error message instead.

ANd we can't still add pendulum cards from extra to hand directly.

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM

So before I would only freeze with some specific opponents, but now it seems that I cannot even watch a match with out it freezing on me. As of now I use Safari but I don't think this is a Safari problem.

mjVFo6c.jpg

CocoaGalaxy

CocoaGalaxy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
    Last Visit Sep 11 2018 08:04 PM

There's this bug, it's the third time it's happened (or so)

It appears to be a card database bug of sorts, basically what happens is

(Not the exact cards)
I take Mystical Space Typhoon and put it in my Deck. I save, exit, reenter, and the card in my Deck becomes Night Beam

The only way to "solve" this problem as I find is to like, delete both cards. The problem is that I can't just go around deleting other people's cards, and this is just..very problematic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users