Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Duel Portal Glitches Thread

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

seattleite

seattleite

Your friendly neighborhood assassin

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 2,693 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:37 PM

2.11 fixed the above 2 issues.

Duel Portal

DuelFanta

DuelFanta

• Members
  • 52 posts
    Last Visit Jul 15 2018 06:33 PM

In the Messages section it dosn't let me send pictures to anyone just words..

The "Darkness" suits me doesn't it

mL4XKx2.jpg?2

Pleinair {ZA WARUDO}

Pleinair {ZA WARUDO}

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit May 16 2018 12:21 PM

Hello I've been using Duel-Portal for about 3 Weeks and for some reason the last 3 days every time i duel someone they can't see my Hand/Deck/Extra and when i play cards sometimes they aren't seen by them my opponents also my first dice roll doesn't work coin flips aren't seen and if i give control of anything to anyone about 50% of the time they can't give it back without it giving a waiting for command option and the chat glitches out for me and they can't see anything i type i tried clearing cache i tried a new computer/browser and making a new account it's done 0 to help all i want to do is test my cards in piece help me please.

Just Someone Who Likes Making Cards For Fun 

Disclaimer I Don't Own Any Of These Images Nor Do I Claim Them as my Own I Only Use Them For illustrative purposes.

6aFd8k.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users