• 2,692 posts

2.11 fixed the above 2 issues.

Duel Portal

DuelFanta

DuelFanta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

In the Messages section it dosn't let me send pictures to anyone just words..

The "Darkness" suits me doesn't it

mL4XKx2.jpg?2

Pleinair {ZA WARUDO}

Pleinair {ZA WARUDO}

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello I've been using Duel-Portal for about 3 Weeks and for some reason the last 3 days every time i duel someone they can't see my Hand/Deck/Extra and when i play cards sometimes they aren't seen by them my opponents also my first dice roll doesn't work coin flips aren't seen and if i give control of anything to anyone about 50% of the time they can't give it back without it giving a waiting for command option and the chat glitches out for me and they can't see anything i type i tried clearing cache i tried a new computer/browser and making a new account it's done 0 to help all i want to do is test my cards in piece help me please.

Just Someone Who Likes Making Cards For Fun 

Disclaimer I Don't Own Any Of These Images Nor Do I Claim Them as my Own I Only Use Them For illustrative purposes.

6aFd8k.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users