Huge Revolution Support

GoldenTide

xDPU5o5.jpg
When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 "United Resistance", "Oppressed People" or "People Running About" from your Deck to the field in face-up ATK position. You can only activate this effect once per turn.

hRuO7xJ.jpg
2 Level 2 Monsters
You can detach an Xyz Material from this card, add one "United Resistance" "Oppressed People" "People Running About" or "The Huge Revolution" from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate this card's effect once per turn

wKILuey.jpg
Special Summon 3 Level 3 or below Normal monsters from your Graveyard to the field. You must pay half of your Life Points to activate this card.

a55W9mf.jpg
You can discard 3 Monsters from your hand to the Graveyard, add 1 "Huge Revolution" and 1 "Tyrant's" Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

YAnrLvn.jpg
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "United Resistance", "Oppressed People" and "People Running About" cannot be targeted by monster effects, Spells, or Traps.

Q8ik8Rm.jpg
You can only equip this card to "United Resistance", "Oppressed People" or "People Running About" The monster equipped with this card gains 800 ATK and DEF for ever Normal monster in your Graveyard.

tKSuudC.jpg
You can only activate this card if "United Resistance", "Oppressed People" or "People Running About" is attacked. Negate the attack and immediately end the Battle Phase

5mcnQbR.jpg
You can only activate this card if you resolved the effect of "Huge Revolution" Inflict 5oo points of Direct Damage for every monster sent to the Graveyard by the effect of "Huge Revolution"

Look at this realistically.

Aside from casual decks, no one runs the components needed for Huge Revolution.

If anything, BAs, Qlips and every other relevant threat will kill you before you can even set up.

BTW, CED is still banned in the west; Japan only has it at 1 due to its errata.

Might have a point there, I hate to admit.

As a proud son of the American Revolution, I feel a strog connection to those three cards. Is that so bad?

Also, I HAVE resolved Huge Revolution against Quilphorts on DN. I would have LOVED to see that dude's face! LOL!

Archived