[RELEASE]Yu-Gi-Oh Card Generator Application

TheProgrammer

TCG Editor has been released!
Visit the official website for updates and download links:

http://www.tcgeditor.com/

Here's a preview of the app in action:
You can view more screenshots in the official website.

hCvUYnj.png

Supported Yu-Gi-Oh cards:
All regular monster types (Normal, Effect, Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, Dark Synchro, Xyz, Token) and Pendulum versions of those;
Spell;
Trap;
Token (non-monster).

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks amazing! I can't wait to download this. Just a couple of questions...

Will there be support for custom card types (new colored cards etc.)?

Will we be able to add the "eye sticker" thing (the little square at the bottom right)?

No matter what the answer, I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this!

Will there be support for custom card types (new colored cards etc.)?

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but if you mean backgrounds then no. All backgrounds available for use is hard-coded.

Will we be able to add the "eye sticker" thing (the little square at the bottom right)?

I purposely left the sticker out thinking no-one would use them, but I can add that.

Suddenly this site lost its purpose.

YCM is just seen as the baseline for what a cardmaker should do and look like. 

When I joined the alternative was GIMP files and PSD's. Then came common knowledge of MSE. For a few months people reverted to Written Cards. Then YugiCO was a thing for a while. Dont know what the alternatives were while I was gone. But yeah...

We still have PSD/XCF templates in Tutorials for those who want to design cards that aren't available.

Right now, Zextra made a new Pendulum template that some of us use.

On that note, it looks great; minus the Eye logo that's supposed to be at the bottom right.

I think it'd be in YCMaker's best interest to make this guy head coder. I'm serious since the quality is that good and this demonstates the coding ability we need.

That's if YCMaker shows up.

But then again, Zex will lose his purpose (since current templates in card maker are his) if this does happen.

Suddenly this site lost its purpose.

This is high quality stuff. Great job on this program man, keep it up. Can't wait to be able to use it!

RIP YCM.

THE END OF YCM HAS BEGUN

YCM (and online cardmakers in general) was already obsolete because MSE exists, doesn't require you to be online, and doesn't need an ineffectual admin to update it because the users can update it with whatever template they want.

That said, this is a great project, better than the current main MSE template for YGO. The Ultra Rare text, especially.

Also, will you be adding Dark Synchros to the cardmaker?

Archived