[RELEASE]Yu-Gi-Oh Card Generator Application

TheProgrammer

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Im having an issue any time i try to make a pendulum card the image of the card gets broken to just a few black and white blocks, as soon as i turn off pendulum it goes back to normal

You and the above member are better off asking him these questions on the TCGEditor site (as in getting a quicker response to your inquiries). As Cow mentioned, last time he was around here was September 2015.

That goes for everyone else who would like to suggest a fix or have questions; do it on the release site.  

You and the above member are better off asking him these questions on the TCGEditor site (as in getting a quicker response to your inquiries). As Cow mentioned, last time he was around here was September 2015.

That goes for everyone else who would like to suggest a fix or have questions; do it on the release site.

oh ok

• 3 months later...

So, no way to set font to italic in lore text on Normal Pendulums in v. 1.2.? I don't think I need the edition text (updated in v.1.2) so the custom font feature of v.1.1. is OK to me. Is there any link to download the earlier versions? I only see the newest release in the download page.

I know some guys have mentioned it on the download site, and yeah not sure why Vanilla Pendulums don't have their texts italicized. Not sure if he uploaded it somewhere else and link was posted in this thread.

Just as a sidenote for any new members who have any questions/comments, you should take it to the download site as TheProgrammer hasn't come here for a good while. I cannot guarantee that he will answer your questions quickly though.

Archived