Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Wings of Rebellion (Interest Check/Sign up)

- - - - - Anime Rebellion RP School Magic Mecha Fantasy Si-fi

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Water Blue
  • 994 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:59 PM
  • Discord:Azure#6792
  • Alias:Azure Wolf
  • Spouse:Shigure

TFM2wXs.png?1

Logo by Thar.

The RP is based in a country where academic ability means everything pay, job, votes, marriage, what you can buy. Certain people from underachievers and overachievers don't like this system so have decided to form a underground rebel group. There are no conditions to join the group. Small raids are common in towns and cities and some villages are bases for the group. Aside from the School Board and the Rebel group there are smaller shadow cults with their own agenda. The most powerful members of each group are the Northern Branch Student Council President, Yuhi Konan, and the Rebels Major Philip Hibki.

Rules
Plot

Database

Dragon Traits

All Characters can be found on the next post
NPC App creation rules

App

Posted Image

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Topic Starter
  • Water Blue
  • 994 posts

Bump.

Accepted Apps:

NPCs

Character Apps

Posted Image

YCM Card (By Nyx)

.Rooster

.Rooster

Advanced Members

• Advanced Members
  • 525 posts
    Last Visit Sep 04 2018 03:05 PM
NPC 1

Posted Image

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Topic Starter
  • Water Blue
  • 994 posts

Noober for if you could chance the name a bit. Sir Soldier doesn't sound like a name parents would give a child.

Posted Image

YCM Card (By Nyx)

.Rooster

.Rooster

Advanced Members

• Advanced Members
  • 525 posts

Noober for if you could chance the name a bit. Sir Soldier doesn't sound like a name parents would give a child.

Its a surname. 'Sir' was a title. 

EDIT: Oh, and awesome title artwork

Posted Image

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Topic Starter
  • Water Blue
  • 994 posts

My bad, if you could include the first name for other teachers and non-students to call.

Posted Image

YCM Card (By Nyx)

.Rooster

.Rooster

Advanced Members

• Advanced Members
  • 525 posts

Okedokey.

Posted Image

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Topic Starter
  • Water Blue
  • 994 posts

Now putting all Apps into the second post to leave the first one for powers and story line.

Posted Image

YCM Card (By Nyx)

.Rooster

.Rooster

Advanced Members

• Advanced Members
  • 525 posts

Aw man, now I wanna control the character myself.

Posted Image

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Topic Starter
  • Water Blue
  • 994 posts

NPCs can be controlled by anyone unless someone else is already using it. To check if its ok just ask here when you want to use one.

Posted Image

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Spinny

Spinny

16/04/18 His Salubriousness

• Monokubs

• 3,905 posts
    Last Visit Sep 10 2018 11:34 AM
  • Alias:TheLocalSpinda
  • Spouse:Isaac
Username:  Templus Spaed      (Dolus = latin for deceit) (Templum= Creep/ To Creep)

Character Name and Nicknames: Templus

Postion: Student ofc, what do you take me for???

Faction:  Rebellion

Appearance: 

Mix these two things up,

http://vignette3.wik...&path-prefix=en

http://forum.yugiohc...g?_r=1424023960/ My profile pic

Personality: 

Mysterious and cold to those who he doesnt know or care for. Those who he enjoys the company of he becomes a great asset to, his large body of intelligence and powerful strategic planning proves useful. He prefers to stay inside and in colder places rather than in the hot. He seemingly isnt into reading, however thats until he finds a decent book. He doesnt have a particularly strong sense of justice but he will fight passionately for something he believes is right or wrong.

His attitude to things waver greatly depending on circumstances.  

Personality type: INTJ http://www.16persona...ntj-personality

Biography: 

As an arachnian he has always been viewed as powerful, however bullies still try their luck on occasion, only to find out that he has the ability to create poison because his father is part scorpion. Because of this he is viewed as "unpopular" by the "cool" people, even teachers can neglect him out of fear at times.

His parents died due to them getting framed for treason against the ranking systems of this world.Because of this he is an avid member of the rebellion.

Interests:  Fresh fruit, making plans, thinking.

Dislikes:Loud noises and harsh light.

Clubs/Teach: He studies Law at school. He learns piano at clubs.

Misc: He is an arachnian, so he has the wall and ceiling climbing capabilities of a spider, his clothing is actually crystals created by glands around his body which produce black/green web on will. He can use these crystals to form brittle armor/weapons attached to his body. However even with the ability to make his own clothing, he covers himself by wearing a kimono/whatever the male version of a kimono is/robes.

Posted Image

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Topic Starter
  • Water Blue
  • 994 posts

King your app appears fine, if you want to edit it whenever go ahead.

App

Posted Image

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Topic Starter
  • Water Blue
  • 994 posts
Bump.

Posted Image

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf

• 5,711 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

I hope you don't take offense or see me as too high and mighty for giving you some advice as your friendly neighbourhood RP Moderator. (Although I am definitely great and awesome, right? RIGHT?)

I'm afraid your synopsis is really dry. Whether it's for an RP or anything else, the synopsis is really important for drawing others in. Having a good synopsis not only interests people, but is also a testament to your writing ability and thus hints at your ability as a host (We are still in the process of researching what truly makes a great host, so writing ability is all we have to go on for now). You have to make the exciting and compelling to tell people why it would be worthwhile joining your RP. The most straightforward approach to doing this is to express why YOU think your RP is interesting. In an additional note, when I did a survey of the RP section a while back, I confirmed the fact that the appeal of the premise is what really draws people in, so it would also do you well to take that into account and sell the appeal of your premise. For example, in this case, you want to really drive and highlight the oppression of the school system. Your synopsis should also omit the smaller details that aren't entirely important such as the existence of cults and other evil organizations.

Secondly, you should think your concept through more and illustrate the specifics of the system itself. Exactly how controlling is it? How do they even control you? What about options such as self-employment and starting your own business and stuff? Leaving out worldbuilding details like this makes it difficult to envision what this world is like and also difficult create a character in this world because of a basic lack of information.

Also, there's a reason why anime don't have a ton of supernatural stuff, because it's awfully convoluted and difficult to keep track of or properly envision. In short, it's a mess. You generally want to create ONE combat system that is sufficiently interesting while still allowing for sufficient creativity and customization. Here, you have mechs, magic, and suddenly mutants as well, despite the fact that magic is already supposedly a mutation.

Beyond the basics of creating an RP which I highlighted above, you generally want to create a rep before hosting your own RP. Generally, make yourself known to be a competent roleplayer, so people have a guarantee of quality. Of course, with a powerful enough plot and premise you can get away with being relatively unknown, but even then, it doesn't hurt to have one. An alternative would be to find a co-host with a degree of rep.

I'm going to break the honest truth to you, because I feel I'd be saving you some misery watching no one join your roleplays. I don't feel your general writing ability (be it writing in the sense of prose, or writing in the sense of story and character creation) are up to par with some of the other RPers like Zai, Kyng, UE, to name a few. There will be, of course, plenty of opportunity for improvement, there's no need to be discouraged in any way. The more you write, the better you get, and it helps to be aware of your own shortcoming so that you can make the active effort to improve. My own suggestion would be to join other roleplays for now, and try to observe others at their craft. You can chat me up by PM or on Skype if you ever need anything. Properly joining the RP community, and getting to know everyone would certainly benefit.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users