Logo by Thar.
The RP is based in a country where academic ability means everything pay, job, votes, marriage, what you can buy. Certain people from underachievers and overachievers don't like this system so have decided to form a underground rebel group. There are no conditions to join the group. Small raids are common in towns and cities and some villages are bases for the group. Aside from the School Board and the Rebel group there are smaller shadow cults with their own agenda. The most powerful members of each group are the Northern Branch Student Council President, Yuhi Konan, and the Rebels Major Philip Hibki.
- Avoid godmodding (performing actions that cannot be defended against or giving oneself inordinate amounts of power), metagaming (using information that couldn’t be known in-character), and powerplaying (controlling another player’s actions without their permission). These are all grounds for forced expulsion from the roleplay by the mods.
Do not use chat speak or smilies in IC posts. Spellcheck and proofread for grammar and spelling mistakes before posting.
- Must follow the Advanced Clause. (IC posts require at least 100 words, Posting in script format is forbidden, Expying Characters with out tailoring them to the role play is forbidden.)
- The use of "Zalgo text" is allowed, as long as you don't go overboard and only if you have an AI.
- Each player may have up to 2 characters.
- NPCs may be created by anyone as long as the Host/Co-host(s) say so.
- The word of Host/Co-host(s) is final unless a mod says otherwise.
Not happy with this system a small group of people formed a small group called Ares, after the Greek god of war, which focused on causing havoc around cities. As more and more people joined the group was renamed to Libertanemoi, and decided to take up arms against Yismir. Accepting anyone who wasn't happy with Yismir, the group set about to liberate small towns and villages before going after cities.
Now 10 years later, Libertanemoi has a base in most towns and villages, as well as in a few cities. Despite their expansion they have been getting less people join and finding it hard to fund themselves. Deciding to expanding into hiring directly from schools they employed some of their high achieving members into the main Yismir schools. With low to mid achievers making up most of the interest some high achievers have displayed interest in joining, despite the interest displayed a large of the school population disregards the rebel group and carries on with their everyday lives.
In Yismir's Northern Branch, Major Philip Hibki has taken a job as a science professor as well as the lead Libertanemoi recruiter. With the Northern branch being the school with the most students as well as the highest educational standards, most low-achieving students have signed up for Libertanemoi's training program.
Now what will you do? Side with Yismir and protect the privileges of some or tear it down and create a country where everyone has a equal chance?
Ionium - A element discovered during a exploration on Mars. Ionium can provide a near unlimited power supply to any electronic equipment. Because of the power it can supply it can cause mutations in living tissue and can cause tumors and cancer in humans.
Magic - A side effect from waste produced from the processing of Ionium is slight mutations in the cells of humans and other animals, allowing them to tap into different elements and control them at will. The magic is entirely dependent on the users personality and exposure to Ionium waste.
Types of Magic: Fire - Fire embodies the unpredictability of a person and as such fire mages are usually jokers and fun loving people.
Water - Water embodies the grace of a person and as such water mages are usually dancers and artisans.
Wind - Wind embodies the understanding of a person and as such wind mages are usually therapists and doctors
Earth - Earth embodies the curious nature of a person and as such earth mages are usually explorers and archaeologists
Mobile Unit - Large and more heavily armoured versions of Mobile Frames, Mobile Units can stand their own against most weaponry humanity has produced. Despite their power they are difficult to pilot and expensive to build.
Grimoires - Used by Mages to easily control their magic. Due to the behavior of magic grimoires can alter depending on the persons personality and emotional state. A usual grimoire is brown with magic circles drawn on the cover, when the user has a righteous sense of justice the grimoire will become white and take up holy symbols in place of magic circles. The opposite occurs if the user wants chaos, the grimoire turns black and takes up the eight pointed star, the symbol of chaos.
Dragons - Dragons are creatures which were original human or animal. If a creature can't control its magic it will break down into a egg which will later hatch into a dragon. Unlike what dragons are portrayed like in media, Dragons are humans with traits of other animals in them. If a human becomes a Dragon they will usually be part dog or cat, while if a animal becomes a Dragon they will carry traits from that animal other. So if a bird became a Dragon they will still have wings and be able to fly. Due to Dragons being fully aware and have human level intelligent all human rights apply to them. Despite creatures being made by magic Dragons can't use it themselves but are immune to it.
• Falcon – Enhanced speed and eyesight, flight
• Eagle – Enhanced power and eyesight, flight
• Hawk – Can see in infrared, flight
• Chameleon – Camouflage, quick reaction time
• Monitor Lizard – Enhanced power and smell
• Basilisk Lizard – Enhanced Speed and agility
• Domestic Cat/Dog – Enhanced smell, sight and hearing.
• Large Cats/Wolves, Foxes – Enhanced smell, sight, hearing, power.
• Grazing animals – Enhanced durability, power
• Aquatic – Increased lung capacity, enhanced swimming ability
*Primate - Enhanced Dexterity and climbing.
• Spiders – Able to climb walls, produce web.
• Scorpion – Produce poison, enhanced gripping power
• Stag beetles/Ants – Enhanced power and coordination
• Frogs/toads – Enhanced swimming, reaction time
• Newts – Increased Lung Capacity, reaction time
• Can breathe underwater, enhanced swimming power,
• Non-predatory – Enhanced coordination and speed
• Predatory – Enhanced Power and speed.
All Characters can be found on the next post
Rules: The bear minimum for NPC apps is the Name, Faction, Position, Age and personality. You don't have to do a Biography for them or include what they do. If their job is left out you give the Host and Co-host(s) full decision on what they do for a living. Any blank spaces from the apps can be filled in as the RP progresses, but you might have no say in what is written. So if you want full say in a NPC's back story/interests/job and all just use the Player Character App for them.
Personality: (Min 50 words)
Character Name and Nicknames:
Appearance: (Picture or at least 100 words)
Personality: (1-2 paragraphs)
Biography: (1-3 paragraphs)
Interests: (What your character likes)
Dislikes: (What your character dislikes)
Clubs/Teach: (What clubs they attend/what they teach (delete as appropriate))
Misc: (favourite foods, theme songs)