[A55] Fire Emperor

Arctic55

The idea was to make a Boss for Pyro decks.  I was thinking of putting it with my multiples thread on Pyro cards, but separated it to increase the chance of CnC.

UTIm3iv.jpg

Lore: If your opponent activates a spell card, you can target one Pyro Monster in the graveyard; Special Summon that target.  During the next Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: you can banish 2 Pyro Monsters from your Graveyard.  If you do, Special Summon this card.

So basically, this card allows you a free SS if your opponent activates a Spell. Not sure how I feel about it, especially since it's not OPT and has no restriction on what can be revived.

In essence, I can revive Mega Thestalos or something with this card, just because the opponent activated a Spell, and given the wording, can steal your opponent's stuff also.

Make it a hard OPT and have it revive only from your Graveyard.

Also, you need to mention WHERE the Pyro monsters are being banished from, when it revives itself.

This one is fine.

To explain your first concerns, It is a combination of Phoenix Gearfried and Fire King High Avatar Garunix.  Both of which are fire, but not Pyro.  I personally used to run an old Ultimate Baseball Kid/Solar Flare Dragon Pyro deck, and if you have ever tried it, it is difficult.  Also, I feel that Pyro decks lack support nowadays.  So, Fire Emperor goes a long way to increase their overall combat.

Note: I originally wanted to call this card "Flame Emperor", but I realized, there is already a card with that name, and I have 2 copies of it. lol

Archived