The Kabbalah Krew [Zefra]

Βyakuya

hD3622t.png

x3 Yuki Usagi (Can stop dem annoying Qliphorts, and can thwart threats by popping them. Also main Tuner in the deck to get synchros. Usuable with Pendulum Back to re-retrieve in hand for more hand-trap pop BS)

x3 Zefra-Thuban (Atlantean Infantry of deck, only summon based. Pops a scale and face-up card, so it's future setup and also clears scary offensive monsters. Dependent on him for Rank 4 usage)

x3 Beel-Zefra (Atlantean Marskamn equivalent. Also dependent on rank 4 usage. Both him and Thuban are commonly needed to set the scales.)

x3 Zefra-Wendi (Retrieves leftover Zefras to hand for next turn usage. After Pendulum Summon, Oscillation or the Tellarknights will clear the scales so NSingWendi will recover them. Its reason for being @2 resides in the fact that the Extra might be cleared when this card is PSed)

x2 Odd-Eyes (Extra consistency really. Taking advantage of the fact that almost all Zefra are below 1500 ATK, but Beel can't be searched. Still has funny option to Tribute Summon it)

x1 Zefra-Core (His Level 4 gives way to Rank 4s, and when detached SSes a Zefra from my scale. Despite abandoning a zone with no net +/-, it does recover a Satellar to Xyz into)

x2 Zefra-Pilica (Leftover Zefras detached as Material or sent from hand/milled are recovered, and are used with many combos. Despite many Zefra sent to the Extra, x3 Pilica is important due to Grave recovery.)

x2 Zefra-Fuxi (Main tuner of the deck. Despite its low management capability with its bottom card effect, Yuki Usagi makes up for that. Still needed Tuner filler anyway)

x3 Zefra-Qiuniu (Something I had overlooked completely. Does wonderfully with either Satellarkinghts or Oscillation, and searches Zefrassault or Oracle, especially Oracle. Ancient Fairy could also get Oracle, and Qiuniu gets a free Infernity Barrier, so it's win-win. Fodder for Chaofeng and the Satellars, but otherwise pretty meh defense alone)

x3 E-Teleport (Yuki Usagi for Synchro speed, or gets Pilica/Wendi. There's enough Teleports for those targets, and at the least it can be used as Emergency defense)

x3 Oracle of the Zefra (Key card that lets open consistency to the deck. Searches any Zefra monster when activated, and gives extra boosts for every Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz summon. Used with Ancient Fairy to recover usage per turn. Very, very important to have in order to win)

x1 Raigeki (The deck is very weak defensively when not all parts are assembled, so despite letting free + to opponents, it does offer fair opening and safety for next turn shenanigans)

x2 Terraforming (Obviously gets Oracle)

x3 Upstart Goblin (The deck promises big swarms towards mid-game, so it's mildly ideal to consider. Consistent hand draw is important)

x3 Echo Oscillation (Very key draw power card that gives extra boosts in hand consistency after a successful PS. Nature of it is risky but combined with Oracle and other techs, it's very viable to have a big hand and Extra deck setup. Use with Qiuniu for double +; so glorius)

x1 Jar of Avarice (Zefras that hit the Grave are likely just gone forever, so recycling is important. Oracles also recycled to reuse with Ancient Fairy as well. A key staple now every TCG/OCG deck should have now))

x3 The Final Zefrassault (The deck's own means of negating against offensive effects. Its Infernity barrier-esque eff will be enough to slow down some plays to keep Zefra steady. Qiuniu's add to the build made Oracle much more easier so Zefrassault was the best means of defense despite the banishment)

*Ptolemaios, Nova, and Infinity are also used. Getting 3 Level 4s is somewhat easy, and having a permanent Honor Ark with a negating ability is godly for Zefra.

[spoiler=Previous Build]

NDxxpDG.png

[/spoiler]

Nekroz supports are not included since tryign to run Rituals clogged the consistency, so that's best to have in a separate build for now. The deck is not really good competitively, and is non-linear. In testing, often there is a slow start to it, but doing every action well and decisively makes a great payoff. CnC?

Yeah why are you running the shitty dolls? You can run 1 Roots, but that's about it.

You should be maxing both the YZ and Tellarknight Zefras, and run a combined 2-3 of the RB Zefras, with 0-1 Roots. The rest aren't worth it.

I thought so; Qiuniu was a big thing I overlooked because it could get its search off of oscillation or the Satellars. My only problem with him initially was him blocking the field, but I was pretty blind in not knowing the Satallars could pop him too.

Core was pretty useful, so I might keep him at 2, but Naga has to go. Any further justification of the Shaddolls not being worth it?

Bump, updated build with more Qiuniu and draw supports. Pendulum Back and Shaddoll Fusion eliminated due to inconsistency and Jar of Avarice being superior.

Deck is now 100% better than before. Zefras here still lack power against cards that limit SS and faster swarm decks, but this has been the best the deck has gone through.

Archived