Carrier of the Polluted Souls

RedEmissaryofDarkness

UeDVuxj.jpg

Lore: 2 Level 7 monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target up to 3 cards currently banished; return them to the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, all other monsters lose 800 ATK and DEF points. When this card leaves the field, both players banish the top 3 cards of their deck face-down. During either player's turn, when your opponent would banish a card, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate the acitvation, and if you do, shuffle 3 cards from both player's Graveyards in to their decks. 

I have no confirmation that this card is broken or not, nor do I have any confidence in this one. I just wanted to make a Rank 7 Insect monster since there are only 4 officially out there. This was made before...certain...events happened, but this is the last card i am posting for a long while. I need to hibernate and retire the game for a long while. It turned me into a wreck, a monster, and a savage. I need to leave before this consumes my life any further. I blame no one in these sequence of events other than myself. I let things go to far, I let myself turn into a monster, I let myself take this too far. Consider this my sendoff from YCM for a long while. I will return when i fix my life, but right now, things have gone to s***, and i need to fix them before i end up killing myself...Good lord i am tearing up...What have i done to myself?

Seems rly good,despite some ocg flaws, and no broken at all. Somedecks i think could use this are drulers and mermails. not too aware of noids but they seem to like that first eff pretty much(alsothey run blaster, so maybe they can make rank 7s).
The float eff looks ramdom-ish and unecessary, deck destruction decks cant afford making this guy to abuse that third eff.
last eff is nice, but again, ocg is a little off, sry i cant fix it now.

Also whatsup with that deprrssive stuff...u serious bout that?

Archived