Echochan

Hey y'all :)
I'm bringing you my new archtype, and I hope you like it ^^

1. The Armorknights: the Story

[justified]In a far away land, the Armorknights were the guardians and protectors of a small kingdom. They had no fear, and were always ready to fight for those they loved. However, one day, the dark forces arrived in this kingdom, destroying and devouring everything. Only a few Armorknights survived, but among these, had also those who fell for the darkness, becoming the worst side of themselves.

The few who survived and who have not lost your sanity, got together and named a new leader, guided by honor and justice. So they took refuge in the forest, meeting with some tribal that lived there. They explained their situation, and tribal offered help, allying the new Armorknights.

So they marched back to the Old Kingdom, and found their old leader, now dominated by darkness. They waged a new battle, but lost many men, including some tribal.

Again, the surviving fled away, where they met with an ancient deity, which protected the kingdom before all darkness arise. They asked for help, and the deity gave them a sword, with the power to turn an ordinary warrior a warrior with the power of a god.

A new battle was about to be fought, and Armorknight not rest until finally find eternal peace.[/justified]

2. The Cards

The Armorknighst are all Fusion, Synchro or Effect Warrior-type monsters, with EARTH, DARK and LIGHT attributes. Those who survived the first war and accepted the alliance with tribals are EARTH, those who fell are DARK, the new leader guided by justice and honor is LIGHT.

[spoiler='2.1. Effect Monsters']

[spoiler='Steamful Armorknight']889a2a1e_o.jpeg

When this card is Flip Summoned: send 1 “Armorknight” card from your deck to the graveyard. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Normal or Special Summoned: Reveal 1 “Armorknight” monster in your hand; add 1 “Armorknight” card from your graveyard to your hand. You can activate only one effect of “Steamful Armorknight” per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='White Armorknight']a55ee955_o.jpeg

FLIP: Special Summon 1 "Armorknight" from your hand in face-up Defense Position.[/spoiler]

[/center]

[spoiler='Forestkeeper Armorknight']73c5d139_o.jpeg

Cannot be Special Summoned. If you control a Fusion Monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card is Normal Summoned: add 1 “Polymerization” and 1 “Armorknight” monster from your graveyard to your hand. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this effect.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Doomed Armorknight']60bc27d7_o.jpeg

Once per turn, this face-up Attack Position card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard: add 1 “Armorknight” card from your deck to your hand, except “Doomed Armorknight”. You can activate this “Doomed Armorknight” card's efect only once per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Archfiend Armorknight']41d544eb_o.jpeg

Once per turn, you can Normal Summon 1 "Armorknight" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) If this card is used for a Synchro Summon of a "Armorknight" Synchro Monster: Add 1 "Polymerization" or 1 "Armorknight Transturn" card from your deck or graveyard to your hand. If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='2.2. Extra Deck Monsters']

[spoiler='Armorknight Justice Saint']950141b5_o.png

1 "Armorknight" tuner + 2 or more non-tuner monsters

This card must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways, except by its own effect. When this card is Synchro Summoned: neither players can activate Trap or Spell cards for the rest of this turn. Once per turn: you can discard 1 card, then target 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; destroy it. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, you can banish 1 "Armorknight" Tuner monster and 1 non-tuner monster from your graveyard; Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. You can activate each effect of "Armorknight Justice Saint” once per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Tribal Armorknight']85e213a1_o.png

1 Warior-type Fusion monster + 1 “Armorknight” monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: send 1 “Armorknight” monster from your hand to the graveyard, then target 1 face-u´Attack Position monster your opponent controls; it loses ATK equals to its DEF. When a face-up Defense Position “Armorknight” monster you control is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 “Armorknight” monster from your deck.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Cavalier Armorknight']49c219e0_o.png

2 “Armorknight” monsters

Must first be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card can attack all monsters your oponent controls once each. When this card destroys a monster by battle: Special Summon 1 “Armorknight Token” (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. If you Fusion Summon an "Armorknight" Fusion monster using a "Armorknight Token": draw 1 card. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Necromaster Armorknight']3836d63c_o.png

3 or more “Armorknight” monsters

Must first be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 500 ATK for each Fusion Material used for the its Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned: set all face-up cards your opponent controls. "Armorknight" monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can have this card lose 1000 ATK; destroy all Set cards on the field. Cards and effects cannot be activate in response of this effect. You can activate only one effect of “Necromaster Armorknight” per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='2.3. Spell Cards']

[spoiler='Armorknight Sword']a80d7928_o.jpeg

Equip only to a “Armorknight” monster. A monster equipped with this card cannot be target by card effects. You can send this face-up card to the graveyard: Special Summon 1 “Armorknight” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monster you control as Fusion Materials, then equip this card to that monster from your graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Armorknight Sword" per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Armorknight Transturn']8b1c9bbd_o.jpeg

Send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Armorknight" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from the Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) If this card is in the Graveyard: you can banish  from the graveyard this card and Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Armorknight" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from the Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)  You can only activate 1 "Armorknight Transturn" effect per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fateful Encounter of the Armorknight']867c797d_o.jpeg

When this card is activated: Target 1 “Armorknight” monster you control; this turn it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. During the End Phase of the turn this card was sent from the field or hand to the Graveyard: Add up to 3 “Armorknight" monsters with different names from your Deck or graveyard to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Fateful Encounter of the Armorknight" effect per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

3. Credits and etc

I don't own any of the images used, most of them I googled or used from my personal stock of images in my pc. I accpet critics and thoughts!

Thank you for reading!

Actually, Warrior/Tuner/Effect is the standard now.

Have you not been paying attention to cards in DUEA and beyond?

It's there to avoid confusion on vanilla Tuners and stuff with ones with actual effects.

Then again, some of the ED monsters are missing their card Type.

---

As a sidenote, just CnC 1-2 cards from the set, if it's hard to grade the whole thing.

Just make sure you follow the Advanced Clause.

How are they designed, and why do you believe that to be so?

It's there to avoid confusion on vanilla Tuners and stuff with ones with actual effects.

---

As a sidenote, just CnC 1-2 cards from the set, if it's hard to grade the whole thing.

I'll put the images inside the spoiler. and I read the rules and will fix anything in post!

also i will fiz the images later

---

Sorry, I just came back into Yugioh. I originally quit once Shadolls saw a lot of play. :/

Try to keep your pictures inside of your spoilers please. For Archfiend, don't make it an effect monster, just a Warrior/Tuner. Same thing for Justice Saint. The lore is good, but until you spoiler your images, the set as a whole is hard to review, sorry. :/

Images inside spoilers: DONE! :)

Archived