2v0nztw.jpg

Pokemon: Transcendence

A Pokemon RP

Hosted by: Officer Mako

3PlD1Dt.png

214v4fr.png

3PlD1Dt.png

Dear [INSERT PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE'S NAME],

Let us first congratulate you on [INSERT PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE'S NOTABLE ACCOMPLISHMENT]. You have caught our attention with your impressive feats as a Pokemon Trainer. We would like to extend a hand of invitation to you to visit our facilities and be briefed on an ongoing study that you 1) may be interested in and 2) may have the chance to participate in, if you feel so inclined. Please message us back noting your interest. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Genevieve Masters

Director of New Genesis

Head of Research & Development

2qtv5g2.jpg

[spoiler=Premise]

The massively large, inter-regional media, manufacturing, development, and technology conglomerate known as New Genesis has sent out several dozen invitations to tour one of their newly made facilities that has, until now, barred any public access. There is a lot of excitement in the air in regards to what this constantly evolving corporation has up their sleeve. Whatever it is, it has promised to reshape our view of the world!

However, behind all the excitement and bravado, something isn't quite right. An off-the-books project, known only as 'Transcendence' has been started at this recently built facility. Strangely enough, anyone that may have stumbled across any record of this project has either gone missing, fallen violently ill, or has died in some freak accident. It's only a matter of time before someone starts to connect the dots.

What is going on behind the closed laboratory doors of New Genesis? What is Project: Transcendence? And how do you fit into all of this?

[/spoiler]

2qtv5g2.jpg

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All applicable YCM rules(especially the Advanced Clause) applies, no exceptions.

2. Be courteous, kind, and constructive in your interactions with the other RP members

3. Note I am the host of this RP and what I say goes. I reserve the right to take control of characters to advance the plot, if need be, as well as ask you to remove/edit any IC post, or OoC post for that matter, that I deem problematic and/or disrespectful.

4. Participants will be limited to only three characters for the time being.

5. No reserves will be accepted, but WIP applications are fine.

6. Be sure to read over all the database material provided.

7. I reserve the right to add/edit/delete any rules as I see fit.

[/spoiler]

2qtv5g2.jpg

[spoiler=Database]

Pokemon: Transcendence: The name of the RP.

Project: Transcendence: The name of the mysterious project that you have been invited to partake in. 

New Genesis: A privately owned massive corporation that dabbles in nearly every facet of life. From manufacturing everyday appliances to engineering high-speed rails that transverse multiple regions, New Genesis has dominated almost every market known to Pokemon and man. It's seemingly generous facade keeps the public from digging to far into its hidden and buried projects.

Continue to check back for a more updated Database.

[/spoiler]

2qtv5g2.jpg

[spoiler=Application]

Please note, further edits to submitted applications will be necessary after the start of the RP. New sections will be added by the host as the RP progresses and you are expected to complete each additional section within an acceptable time-frame and in most cases will not be allowed to post IC until such sections are completed. Also note, that this application given is merely a skeleton, and while you must meet all requirements listed, you are free to organize the information as you see fit(within reason).

3PlD1Dt.png

[Optional: Head shot of character]

[Optional: Quote from character]

Name: First and last

Aliases/Nicknames: If applicable

[spoiler=Appearance]

[optional: image]

Even if an image is attached, please be sure to include text describing adjustments to the image, height, weight, and anything else that is not covered by the image. If no image is attached, please include a descriptive text no shorter than 4 lines.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

At least 6 lines of text

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]

This does not need to be insanely long. Just go over some highlights of their personal life that has influenced their character today. Note, to be invited to take part in whatever study New Genesis has planned, you must have caught their attention by doing something remarkable. Make sure to include that, whatever it is. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pokemon]

Note that for security reasons, you will only be permitted to carry one Pokemon with you while touring New Genesis' facility. You are more than welcome to include the other Pokemon that your character has caught and any information regarding them, just be sure to note which Pokemon you are bringing with you. 

POKEMON SAMPLE SHEET:

[OPTIONAL: IMAGE OF POKEMON]

Name (ex. Charmander)

[OPTIONAL] Nickname: (ex. Blaze)

Ability: (ex. Solar Power)

Moves: (maximum of four)

Additional Information:

[/spoiler]

Other Information:

(Here you can include any information that does not fall into the above categories. (i.e. Theme Music, Trivia, etc.)

[/spoiler]

2qtv5g2.jpg

[acronym='Under construction']Click here to go to the <Plot-Line Archive>[/acronym]

Click here to go to the <Character Gallery>

Click here to go the <IC Thread>

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kay, here is my app. I'm totally in, let's do this.

(If anyone was planning using a Pokemon in Brianna's "not with her" team and is bothered I will be okay with taking it out.)

[spoiler=Brianna]Name: Brianna Malkut
Aliases/Nicknames: Maelstrom
[spoiler=Appearance]ECyKqmP.jpg

5'8" 138 lbs.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Brianna is a complete and utter bitch. She really doesn't care if she hurts you or your poor feelings, as long as she gets what she wants in the end. She isn't concerned about lying and using whatever advantage she can to meet the goal. She also doesn't bother setting a goal if she doesn't see how it could help her. However she does have an annoying guilty concious that occasionally kicks in and makes her do the “right thing". Although she is usually loud about her distaste of the idea. One positive trait is her strong belief of not judging someone based on anything but their actions. That being said she usually is negative about people until they have proven otherwise. Usually by helping her in some endeavor. She loves to laze around, however she's impatient so if there's anything she's waiting for she can't sit still, and often gets even more prone to snapping when waiting for too long. She is constantly torn between wanting action, and desiring a quiet and easy life.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]Brianna was raised by a single mother, a very strict and hardworking woman. Who tried to teach her daughter the importance of class and elegance. Brianna of course was having none of that, and joined a criminal group at a young age. She slowly made her way up the ladder, becoming one of the boss' top members. She then betrayed him and took him down, bringing him to justice, for a hefty profit, and earning the attention of many. She was surprised but only slightly to receive her invitation.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]

Name:Manectric
Nickname: Arc
Ability: Static
Moves: Thunder Bolt, Flamethrower, Ice Fang, Roar
Additional Information: Extremely protective of Brianna and prone to using Roar way too much.

Rash Nature.

Has a Mega Stone.

Also owns a Gyrados, Golem, Froslass, Shiftry, and Talonflame. Not with her at the moment.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Other Information]

[spoiler=theme]http://youtu.be/vMIy_PNlAcE[/spoiler]
Once encountered Thunderus and got destroyed in battle with it.

Stole her former boss' Mega Ring and now wears it on her left hand, index finger, [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

And I must join...

[spoiler=Tayla Lider]TaylaLiderHumanAva_zps11e72c83.png
"Welp, Cy? Let's see what this group is all about."

Name: Tayla Lider
Aliases/Nicknames: The Geneticist
[spoiler=Appearance][spoiler=Yes, the Porygon-Z is smirking. Be afraid.]TaylaLiderHuman_zps91b59c44.png[/spoiler]
She has a simple appearance. Dark-brown straight hair that reaches a few inches past the base of her neck. Brownish-grey eyes that seem to hide out-of-place aged wisdom behind a pair of wire-framed glasses. Slightly-tanned skin around her face and hands, though everywhere else seems pale. She wore a black turtleneck-style shirt and black pants over black sneakers. Despite her age, she was barely a B-cup when it came to breast size and wasn't exactly the curviest girl in the world...nor did she care. She's roughly 5'4" and is barely 120 lbs.[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]Tayla has developed an unfounded hatred toward most of the Legendary Pokemon, one stemming from the fact that most of the legends she has heard of them would often wind up seeming as if most of them do not care at all if other beings get caught in their crossfires and fist fights. She has the false belief that they are fine with letting the world die if the world did intervene in their battles. She is calculating when she's figuring out her next action, though she is not emotionless or cold. In fact, it is her fury toward the Legendaries that has her on the course to control or replace the existing Legendaries that supposedly rule over the Earth, trying to capture their DNA to create altered clones of the originals or make specific mind-control devices for the ones that seem irreplaceable. She is actually caring toward non-Legendaries, and hates seeing them harmed, even during combat. Sure, she can make herself momentarily cold and heartless when she needs to, but it all winds up hitting her hard once she drops the charade and is alone. She has been described as 'wise beyond her years', though she is not sure why that is.[/spoiler][spoiler=Backstory]Oddly enough, there wasn't anything really impressive or noticeable about her past. The only truly of note is when she first started hearing about various myths regarding various Legendary Pokemon...and growing quietly angry about it over time, due to the negative light said Legendaries were often cast into in these tales. As she grew up and heard more and more of these twisted tales, her hatred toward the Legendaries that were supposed to 'protect' their home grew even more, believing them to be broken beyond repair and needing to be replaced or reprogrammed. Because of this, she went heavily into researching Pokemon Genetics and Mechanics, hoping to create the tools needed to overthrow the gods.

She didn't actually have any Pokemon until she was about 20...and even then, she made her first Pokemon. Cysero the Porygon-Z, complete with the alterations he had. With the help of the quirky prankster, Tayla gained four other allies in the fight against the gods, each with their own purpose in her little team.

During the following six years, she managed to gather the DNA of some of the lesser Legendaries, such as Shaymin, Cresselia, Darkrai, Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit, but she has not yet managed to find any of the major Legendaries to strike at yet. However, her dedication to this self-given task has caught the attention of the director of New Genesis, and so had been invited into some of their projects. As far as this legend hunter was concerned, anything that can help her hunt the gods is a boon.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pokemon]Pokemon that's always with her:[spoiler=Cysero]Species: Porygon-Z
Ability: Download
Nature: Quirky
Moves: Tri-Attack, Recover, Hidden Power, Wonder Room
Extras: Cysero had injected into its coding a special program that altered how its Download abliity works, changing it to not only adjust his Atk and Sp. Atk strength, but also identify the biggest type weakness of a foe and change the element of its Hidden Power attack accordingly. Cysero is also programmed by Tayla to not give two shits about others when in a battle, so if there's a fight going on and you see him smirking...RUN! NO ONE will like the end result![/spoiler]Other Pokemon:[spoiler=Rna]Species: Ditto
Ability: Imposter
Nature: Calm
Moves: Transform
Extras: Rna is trained to not revert back to normal after falling unconscious. She is also skilled in identifying disguised Pokemon, whether it'd be by Transformation or Illusion. She will sometimes borrow Tayla's form to chew Cysero out...[/spoiler][spoiler=Spellthief]Species: Smeargle
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Foresight, Heal Pulse, False Swipe, Sketch
Extras: Spellthief 'captures' moves for later study, with himself acting as the baseline when comparing how powerful each different move is. He's familiar with how a lot of moves work, even after he's forgotten how to use the actual moves himself. Foresight also seems to mirror the ability to see the world's Aura, though Tayla doesn't know this... He's also always wearing a pair of radio headphones for listening to music with that's been proven to be absolutely-shockproof.[/spoiler][spoiler=Battery]Species: Magnezone
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Bold
Moves: Magnet Rise, Magnet Bomb, Mirror Coat, Barrier
Extras: The dedicated tank of the team. Outside of a few types, Battery is often the first one sent out to draw fire as the others get into position.[/spoiler][spoiler=Predict]Species: Castform
Ability: Forecast
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Hail, Sandstorm, Weather Ball, Ominous Wind
Extras: Predict has learned how to work around Sandstorm to reduce the amount of damage taken during the weather condition, which has led to the discovery of a new weather-based form for her. Sandstorm (Rock-type) form Predict is also strangely-mute.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Special Items]~TM-?? (Sketch): Usable only on Smeargle, replaces a known move with Sketch.
~DNA Scanner: On her right wrist, she has a device that can be used to scan and record DNA to be studied at a later point of time after launching miniature drones that attach to the Pokemon that's to be scanned. She often used such knowledge to better study Pokemon and figure out what others couldn't figure out from observation or experimentation alone.
~Poke-Translator: Behind her right ear is a device that translates Poketalk into a language she could understand, though she was the only one that heard the translations. This has long proved its worth when it accidentally translated what completely-wild Pokemon were talking about, even though she originally designed it to translate what her partner Pokemon were saying. This allows her to spy on conversations held between trainer Pokemon on occasion...[/spoiler]~Other Information~
Things to Know: She is a skilled builder for technology and knowledgeable in the field of cloning. In regards to programming, Cysero is the whiz at such. Often times, she can tell him the core of what she wishes the program to do as well as additional aspects before the Porygon-Z creates the program and implants it upon a zip-drive for later use. Devices she makes often have a USB port because of this fact. She's also near-sighted. Break her glasses and she's screwed.[/spoiler]

Character Gallery

Active Characters:

Below are a list of accepted applications whom are allowed to post in the IC Thread:

Stephen Jameson // ~Renegade~

Brianna Malkut // Ne-Class

Tayla Lider // Talim Rave

Alaric Capell // Sethera

Evangela "Ice" Elias // Akuma no Elly

Lance Stryder // Zachandstuff

Terra Montana // Admiral_Stalfos19

Inactive Characters:

Below are a list of accepted applications whom are not currently able to post in the IC Thread:

Oliver Satin // Ri-Class

Important NPCs:

Below are a list of NPCs whom are deemed sufficiently important to be placed on this list:

[spoiler=Original Content]

So glad that so many people have noted interest! I was afraid it wouldn't garner any attention. I haven't had a chance to look at any applications yet, hopefully I'll get to it tonight, but just to let you know, your characters should not be in possession of any Legendary Pokemon. So for everyone that wants to bring a character in from Tournament of Legends, you are more than welcome to do so, just make sure to remove any Legendary Pokemon from your team. 

~<3
Anyhow is it ok for me to reserve Gardevoir, Milotic, Glaceon, Noivern, Roserade, Espeon, Sylveon, Gallade, and Lucario for my character. If it's not then just disregard this post.

A lot of those Pokemon are pretty popular, so I would really prefer if you didn't just reserve them all. I don't want to spoil too much, but for the most part, any Pokemon, aside from the one you are allowed to bring on the tour, will probably be irrelevant for the majority of the RP. 

Thank you all again for noting interest! Like I said, hopefully I will be able to read through the applications later tonight. 

[/spoiler]

Kay, here is my app. I'm totally in, let's do this.

(If anyone was planning using a Pokemon in Brianna's "not with her" team and is bothered I will be okay with taking it out.)

[spoiler=Brianna]Name: Brianna Malkut
Aliases/Nicknames: Maelstrom
[spoiler=Appearance]ECyKqmP.jpg

5'8" 138 lbs.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Brianna is a complete and utter bitch. She really doesn't care if she hurts you or your poor feelings, as long as she gets what she wants in the end. She isn't concerned about lying and using whatever advantage she can to meet the goal. She also doesn't bother setting a goal if she doesn't see how it could help her. However she does have an annoying guilty concious that occasionally kicks in and makes her do the “right thing". Although she is usually loud about her distaste of the idea. One positive trait is her strong belief of not judging someone based on anything but their actions. That being said she usually is negative about people until they have proven otherwise. Usually by helping her in some endeavor. She loves to laze around, however she's impatient so if there's anything she's waiting for she can't sit still, and often gets even more prone to snapping when waiting for too long. She is constantly torn between wanting action, and desiring a quiet and easy life.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]Brianna was raised by a single mother, a very strict and hardworking woman. Who tried to teach her daughter the importance of class and elegance. Brianna of course was having none of that, and joined a criminal group at a young age. She slowly made her way up the ladder, becoming one of the boss' top members. She then betrayed him and took him down, bringing him to justice, for a hefty profit, and earning the attention of many. She was surprised but only slightly to receive her invitation.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]

Name:Manectric
Nickname: Arc
Ability: Static
Moves: Thunder Bolt, Flamethrower, Ice Fang, Roar
Additional Information: Extremely protective of Brianna and prone to using Roar way too much. Rash Nature.

Also owns a Gyrados, Golem, Froslass, Shiftry, and Talonflame. Not with her at the moment.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=theme]http://youtu.be/vMIy_PNlAcE[/spoiler]
Once encountered Thunderus and got destroyed in battle with it. (I’ll take this out if told)[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Accepted!

And I must join...

[spoiler=Tayla Lider]TaylaLiderHumanAva_zps11e72c83.png
"Welp, Cy? Let's see what this group is all about."

Name: Tayla Lider
Aliases/Nicknames: The Geneticist
[spoiler=Appearance][spoiler=Yes, the Porygon-Z is smirking. Be afraid.]TaylaLiderHuman_zps91b59c44.png[/spoiler]
She has a simple appearance. Dark-brown straight hair that reaches a few inches past the base of her neck. Brownish-grey eyes that seem to hide out-of-place aged wisdom behind a pair of wire-framed glasses. Slightly-tanned skin around her face and hands, though everywhere else seems pale. She wore a black turtleneck-style shirt and black pants over black sneakers. Despite her age, she was barely a B-cup when it came to breast size and wasn't exactly the curviest girl in the world...nor did she care. She's roughly 5'4" and is barely 120 lbs.[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]Tayla has developed an unfounded hatred toward most of the Legendary Pokemon, one stemming from the fact that most of the legends she has heard of them would often wind up seeming as if most of them do not care at all if other beings get caught in their crossfires and fist fights. She has the false belief that they are fine with letting the world die if they intervene in their battles. She is calculating when she's figuring out her next action, though she is not emotionless or cold. In fact, it is her fury toward the Legendaries that has her on the course to control or replace the existing Legendaries that supposedly rule over the Earth, trying to capture their DNA to create altered clones of the originals or make specific mind-control devices for the ones that seem irreplaceable. She is actually caring toward non-Legendaries, and hates seeing them harmed, even during combat. Sure, she can make herself momentarily cold and heartless when she needs to, but it all winds up hitting her hard once she drops the charade and is alone. She has been described as 'wise beyond her years', though she is not sure why that is.[/spoiler][spoiler=Backstory]Oddly enough, there wasn't anything really impressive or noticeable about her past. The only truly of note is when she first heard of how the world became what it was now...and growing quietly angry about it over time. As she grew up and saw the true extend of the damage the world had suffered, her hatred toward the Legendaries that were supposed to 'protect' their home grew even more, believing them to be broken beyond repair and needing to be replaced or reprogrammed. Because of this, she went heavily into researching Pokemon Genetics and Mechanics, hoping to create the tools needed to overthrow the gods.

She didn't actually have any Pokemon until she was about 20...and even then, she made her first Pokemon. Cysero the Porygon-Z, complete with the alterations he had. With the help of the quirky prankster, Tayla gained four other allies in the fight against the gods, each with their own purpose in her little team.

During the following six years, she managed to gather the DNA of some of the lesser Legendaries, such as Shaymin, Cresselia, Darkrai, Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit, but she has not yet managed to find any of the major Legendaries to strike at yet. However, her dedication to this self-given task has caught the attention of the director of New Genesis, and so had been invited into some of their projects. As far as this legend hunter was concerned, anything that can help her hunt the gods is a boon.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pokemon]Pokemon that's always with her:[spoiler=Cysero]Species: Porygon-Z
Ability: Download
Nature: Quirky
Moves: Tri-Attack, Recover, Hidden Power, Wonder Room
Extras: Cysero had injected into its coding a special program that altered how its Download abliity works, changing it to not only adjust his Atk and Sp. Atk strength, but also identify the biggest type weakness of a foe and change the element of its Hidden Power attack accordingly. Cysero is also programmed by Tayla to not give two shits about others when in a battle, so if there's a fight going on and you see him smirking...RUN! NO ONE will like the end result![/spoiler]Other Pokemon:[spoiler=Rna]Species: Ditto
Ability: Imposter
Nature: Calm
Moves: Transform
Extras: Rna is trained to not revert back to normal after falling unconscious. She is also skilled in identifying disguised Pokemon, whether it'd be by Transformation or Illusion.[/spoiler][spoiler=Spellthief]Species: Smeargle
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Foresight, Heal Pulse, False Swipe, Sketch
Extras: Spellthief 'captures' moves for later study, with himself acting as the baseline when comparing how powerful each different move is. He's familiar with how a lot of moves work, even after he's forgotten how to use the actual moves himself. Foresight also seems to mirror the ability to see the world's Aura, though Tayla doesn't know this... He's also always wearing a pair of radio headphones for listening to music with that's been proven to be absolutely-shockproof.[/spoiler][spoiler=Battery]Species: Magnezone
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Bold
Moves: Magnet Rise, Magnet Bomb, Mirror Coat, Barrier
Extras: The dedicated tank of the team. Outside of a few types, Battery is often the first one sent out to draw fire as the others get into position.[/spoiler][spoiler=Predict]Species: Castform
Ability: Forecast
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Hail, Sandstorm, Weather Ball, Ominous Wind
Extras: Predict has learned how to work around Sandstorm to reduce the amount of damage taken during the weather condition, which has led to the discovery of a new weather-based form for her. Sandstorm (Rock-type) form Predict is also strangely-mute.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Special Items]~TM-?? (Sketch): Usable only on Smeargle, replaces a known move with Sketch.
~DNA Scanner: On her right wrist, she has a device that can be used to scan and record DNA to be studied at a later point of time after launching miniature drones that attach to the Pokemon that's to be scanned. She often used such knowledge to better study Pokemon and figure out what others couldn't figure out from observation or experimentation alone. One time, she got really-confusing results after she accidentally hit a human in the back when she missed her target. She is still not sure how a human could have both human and Pokemon DNA as well as trace strands of something else the machine almost broke trying to correctly record. Shame she didn't get a good look at the guy...
~Poke-Translator: Behind her right ear is a device that translates Poketalk into a language she could understand, though she was the only one that heard the translations. This has long proved its worth when it accidentally translated what completely-wild Pokemon were talking about, even though she originally designed it to translate what her partner Pokemon were saying. This allows her to spy on conversations held between trainer Pokemon on occasion...[/spoiler]~Other Information~
Things to Know: She is a skilled builder for technology and knowledgeable in the field of cloning. In regards to programming, Cysero is the whiz at such. Often times, she can tell him the core of what she wishes the program to do as well as additional aspects before the Porygon-Z creates the program and implants it upon a zip-drive for later use. She's also near-sighted. Break her glasses and she's screwed.[/spoiler]

I love the character! Accepted.

So glad that so many people have noted interest! I was afraid it wouldn't garner any attention. I haven't had a chance to look at any applications yet, hopefully I'll get to it tonight, but just to let you know, your characters should not be in possession of any Legendary Pokemon. So for everyone that wants to bring a character in from Tournament of Legends, you are more than welcome to do so, just make sure to remove any Legendary Pokemon from your team. 

A lot of those Pokemon are pretty popular, so I would really prefer if you didn't just reserve them all. I don't want to spoil too much, but for the most part, any Pokemon, aside from the one you are allowed to bring on the tour, will probably be irrelevant for the majority of the RP. 

Thank you all again for noting interest! Like I said, hopefully I will be able to read through the applications later tonight. 

Will we ever need any Pokemon aside from the one we are allowed to bring on the tour, because in that case it's just a toss up between Milotic or Gardevoir for me. Either way I'll change my line-up I was just importing my team for ToL since I was going to use the same character.

Will we ever need any Pokemon aside from the one we are allowed to bring on the tour, because in that case it's just a toss up between Milotic or Gardevoir for me. Either way I'll change my line-up I was just importing my team for ToL since I was going to use the same character.

Honestly, no, you really shouldn't need any other Pokemon.

I have my other Pokemon listed for my character because all of them have the slightest chance of showing up on their own damned accord...though Spellthief the Smeargle has the largest chance of appearance.

And that is one of the only reasons that your other Pokemon come into play. It really shouldn't impact your character, unless you want it to.

[spoiler=Stephen Jameson]

10zb9ld.png

"It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Personal Information:

Name: [acronym='Birth name: Stephanie']Stephen Jameson[/acronym]

Aliases/Nicknames: 'Crimson Youth'

Gender: [acronym='was born female']Trans-Male[/acronym](He/Him pronouns)

[spoiler=Appearance]

pokemon___friendship_by_hufflepuff_stude

5'4", 110lbs. Wears a binder that reduces an A-cup to a nearly completely flat chest. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Stephen is almost always smiling, and he always tries to be optimistic, no matter the situation. To the point where it, occasionally, gets annoying. Stephen's upbeat demeanor is quite contagious, often causing those around to at the very least, crack a smile. He does his best to always find the silver lining of the situation, figuring that it is harder to solve a problem if you are engrossed in a cloud of negativity. 

That being said, Stephen is quite sensitive. Should he be harassed or upset, the symptoms of a panic attack are quick to present themselves. He does his best to keep calm and maintain a smile, but if things get too out of hand, Stephen's Roselia, Thorn, often takes control of the situation. That could mean simply releasing a calming aroma to settle Stephen's nerves, or removing the stressful stigma from the situation. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]

Stephen's discovery that he was transgender was a gradual one. When he told his parents at the age of 13, they couldn't have been more supportive. They did their best to educate themselves on what being transgender meant and were always sympathetic to their son's thoughts and feelings. Unfortunately, the community wasn't always as accepting, but that didn't stop Stephen from being the person he knew he was meant to be. Even with his parents' support, Stephen often relied on the comforting shoulders of his Ponyta and Roselia whom almost never leave his side. 

Stephen has been immersed in the world of Pokemon Racing from a very young age. He trained long and hard, earning too many gold medals and blue ribbons to count. He has been nicknamed 'Crimson Youth' by the Pokemon Racing community. Just recently, Stephen won the Johto Regional Pokemon Racing Championship, earning him an invitation to visit New Genesis' newest research facility.

[/spoiler]

Combat Information:

[spoiler=Pokemon]

250px-077Ponyta.png

Ponyta

"Scarlet"

Female

Flash Fire

Moves:

> Agility <

> Flame Charge <

> Bounce <

> Inferno <

~ Scarlet will not allow anyone but Stephen to ride her~

250px-315Roselia.png

Roselia

"Thorn"

Male

Natural Cure

Moves:

> Aromatherapy <

> Sweet Scent <

> Toxic <

> Petal Blizzard <

~Thorn has an innate ability for sensing panic attacks and being able to treat them with Aromatherapy~

~Thorn gets anxious if he is not next to Stephen~

~Thorn will be accompanying Stephen on the tour~

[/spoiler]

Other Information:

[Main Theme]

[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Hallbjorn "Hal" Aaolas(WIP)]

24euryt.png

"I'm really good with dealing with change...it's just that, things have always been this way."

Name: Hallbjorn Aaolas

Nickname/Aliases: Hal

[spoiler=Appearance]

tumblr_lo2bp977so1qgxs19o1_500.jpg

Hal stands just a hair under 6'00". He has a very fit physique, composed of enough muscle to be considered well-built, but not so much that it would hinder movement. He weighs a respectable 175 lbs. His eyes were originally a deep shade of chocolate brown but changed to a brilliant gold color due to scientific testing. Similarly, his hair was a healthy blonde color, but after testing it has faded to the above white-ish hue. 

Around his neck, Hal wears a peculiar necklace that has eight different stones on it. Hal's [REDACTED] is located on the underside of Hal's forearm.He wears a form fitting, short-sleeve, black and red jacket. His pants are made of durable, yet breathable material that does not cause him to overheat when chasing athletic endeavors.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Hal is a strange young lad. He tends to seek out company, but when amongst people he often remains silent and only speaks when spoken to. Very rarely does he crack a smile, or truly show any emotion at all. He seems more robotic in nature than anything else. He does show small bits of affection towards Galahad, often manifested in absent-minded petting or the occasional smile.

Hal is a genuinely kind person. Should he see someone in trouble or discomfort, he does his best to remedy the problem. He doesn't seem to know a lot about the world and is often puzzled by references to outside culture, or even historical references. 

Hal moves and acts with a sort of precision that is similar to that of a military trained operative. He is clean and orderly. When given an order he does not question it, at least not outwardly, and follows it to the letter. 

Most troubling, Hal, occasionally, exhibits signs that one would expect to see from a child that comes from an abusive household. For instance, when a loud noise occurs, he immediately flinches away. Additionally, if someone were to move quickly at him, for example to hug him or pat him on the back, he will either cower away or act in a defensive way. Somewhat relatedly, he has an intense fear of electricity(in the form of open circuits or lightning) and cramped spaces.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]

Hal was born to an ancient tribe of people that have lived in the mountainous region north of Snowpoint City in the Sinnoh Region. These people were concerned with living off the land and rejecting modern technology and commodities. Unfortunately, during a particularly vicious snow storm, Hal got separated from the rest of his people. It was a week before Hal was discovered by a team of scientists and researchers that had been exploring the region. They found Hal nearly frozen to death, huddled in a small cave.

Unable to find his people again, whom were fairly nomadic in nature, they had no choice but to bring him back to their foundation, New Genesis. 

[/spoiler]

Combat Information:

[spoiler=Pokemon]

250px-133Eevee.png

"Galahad"

Male

Adaptability

Moves:

>Dig<

>Shadow Ball<

>Refresh<

>Double Edge<

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Powers/Abilities]

20100715184656Classified-stamp.png

[/spoiler]

Other Information:

> Hallbjorn is an Icelandic name meaning 'element'

> Aaolas is a revision of the word 'Aiolas', which is Greek for 'change'

[/spoiler]

3PlD1Dt.png

[spoiler=Genevieve Masters(WIP)]

2i9758k.png

"I am concerned with protecting humanity in the long run. By whatever means necessary."

Personal Information:

Name: Genevieve Masters

Nicknames/Aliases: [acronym='Her friends call her 'Gen', you will call her Genevieve']Gen[/acronym]

[spoiler=Appearance]

Rebecca_Holiday.jpg

Genevieve stands at a respectable height of 5'8" and weighs 155lbs, boasting a very slim build. Her hair is always tied back in a practical bun so as to not get in the way of her lab or field research. Holstered at the small of her back is a specially modified pistol that can cycle between firing bullets or tranquilizer darts. Very rarely does she take off her lab coat, unless she is headed into dangerous terrain. If that is the case, Genevieve usually sports a more practical outfit. While wearing this outfit, she tends to carry a second specialized handgun. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Genevieve, upon first meeting her, is personable, but at the same time very intimidating.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Terra Montana, the Professional Trainer with a Heart Defect]
3PlD1Dt.png
Untitled14_zps4389fce1.png
"I have a heart defect; what of it? That's not gonna stop me from reaching my dream of becoming a Pokemon Mistress!"
3PlD1Dt.png
Name: Terra Montana
[spoiler=Appearance]bfadba8016825b9dcb8f83a067eba865ff91107a

Terra stands at a fairly average 5' 6", and has a modest BWH ratio of 25-20-28. Her hips are definitely her curviest asset, while her breasts are large enough to stand out, yet not so large that they'd otherwise be considered abnormal. Terra was born with naturally tanned skin, and her hair reaches down just past her hips. Terra's usual outfit is just a white T-shirt and a pair of track shorts, and although she wears just wears socks whilst inside Pokemon Centers and the like, she'll often wear steel-toed hiking boots when out on the field. Terra doesn't have a Pokedex on her person, but to make up for this, she knows what most Pokemon are off by heart. Terra's Trainer Card states everything one needs to know about her medical history, and she keeps a pacemaker on her left hip for easy access.[/spoiler]
3PlD1Dt.png
[spoiler=Personality]Put simply, Terra is a professional Pokemon trainer with a big heart. She loves her Pokemon to bits, and although competition mandates that she have some form of training regime which her Pokemon have various abilities coping with, she always ensures that they go at their own pace and don't get too stressed about it. Terra is also cherry and very friendly, and often gets on with other trainers without any problems. Guys in particular tend to be in among Terra's friend list, since she's a tomboy by nature, and thus has a lot of things in common with the stereotypical young man. But if there were any one type of trainer that Terra would dislike most, it would be those that prove to be complete jerks. Fortunately, all the ones she came across thus far have proved to be poor trainers, so she never had problems teaching such characters a lesson in respect before. However, having little choice on what Pokemon to take with her to the New Genesis facilities had taken a hit on Terra's confidence levels, and having to leave Garchomp behind, as well as all the other Pokemon that she worked so hard to train for that matter, is something that she regrets enough to dampen her mood to battle.

When Terra's not adopting cherry, bubbly, friendly persona, that's one's cue to ask if something's wrong. Truth be told, underneath such a persona lies a deep anxiety, that almost verges on paranoia as she tries to keep track of her pacemaker. She tries not to let that show though, but she also tries way too hard to stray away from three specific emotions; love, sadness and fear. These three emotions are key in rapidly decelerating her already slow-beating heart, which becomes exceedingly difficult to stabilize once she feels any of them. This explains why she's shy around any potentially serious relationships, has never been seen crying except those few times when she was young, and will refuse to admit that she's scared in fear that thinking about it will make her situation worse. Terra dislikes talking about her medical history, and refuses to keep track of the number of times her heart has failed on her. Nonetheless, Terra has already entered the facility knowing the risk that discovering some shocking secrets may have on her, and she has no intention of turning back now... not when the New Genesis corporation may have the answers she was looking for her whole life.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]For her own safety, Terra Montana had been separated from her father for the first 5 years of her life, as her mother had lost her life just shortly after giving birth to her, thanks to a heart complication that had unfortunately been passed down to Terra herself. The father could only wish that he could visit her more often than once a week, but with what only being a simple Pokemon farmer, he could only save up enough to put gas in his truck every so often, and it was a long drive from the ranch in which he lived and worked to the hospital where Terra was staying. One day while she was staying at the hospital however, Terra stumbled across some files that went into great detail about her family history; it even detailed the genesis of the dreaded heart defect that was passed down by Terra's ancestors. These ancestors were reported to have suffered from an unknown disease, but the information that the young Terra could get a hold of was too much for her to handle. And so she fell into despair, which in turn caused her heart to fail on her. The medics had quickly arrived to the scene, and managed to bring Terra in for an emergency stabilization. It was excruciatingly painful for Terra to bear, with what one Chansey's Thunder Bolt after another in a valiant effort to keep her heart rate stable. But eventually this was accomplished, and Terra's heart rate eventually climbed back up to its normal rate of 25 beats per minute. Afterwards, Terra asked the medics if they knew anything about this "New Genesis" corporation that she read about in that one file but, concerned for her possible reaction to the answer, they refused to say anything about it.

Eventually, Terra was released from the custody of the hospital to live with her father on the ranch. Incidentally, it was this same place that, when she was about 7, Terra made a bond with her first Pokemon; a wild Bunnelby that she'd decided to play a game of whack-a-mole with and chase with a toy mallet. This Bunnelby happened to "catch itself" when it bumped into a table littered with Poke Balls, one of which fell on its head and captured it. It had become Terra's Pokemon to play with ever since then. Terra had then dashed off to find other Pokemon to catch and play with... only to stumble upon a thug that was terrorizing a flock of Mareep with a Mamoswine. Being the first to arrive, Terra felt that it was up to her to try and stop this thug, and thus sent out Bunnelby. Unfortunately, Bunnelby took a direct hit from the Mamoswine's Ice Shard, which had triggered Terra's cryophobia, making her freeze in fear and her heart rate to drastically drop as a result. Fortunately, Terra's father had come just in time, saw what happened and conquered the threat with his Aegislash. The thug didn't have time to prepare, and his Mamoswine was caught off guard by Aegislash's Sacred Sword; but he swore revenge nonetheless, and fled. Terra's father had then picked up his fallen daughter in his arms, only to nurse her back to health from inside the ranch.

10 years had passed since that fateful day, and Terra became a lot stronger as a Pokemon Trainer. Her Bunnelby had evolved into a Diggersby, and she had also caught a Skarmory and an Aerodactyl. She also caught a Honedge, a Larvitar, a Gible, a Drilbur, an Aron and a Hippopotas, and evolved them all to their fully evolved forms. She even entered and ended up winning the Indigo Grand Prix, which earned her her invitation to the tour of a brand new New Genesis corporate building. Terra was ecstatic once she received said invitation; so much so that she dropped it in her squee of excitement before she fully read it... only for her father to read the fine print and mention that Terra could only take one Pokemon with her. This put Terra in a tough spot, but after a long and thoughtful decision, she chose Diggersby for his more vital function, and left the rest of her Pokemon under the care of her father, including the Garchomp that she was reluctant to part with. After a promise that she'd come back for her Pokemon, Terra left for her trip to the tour, determined to get some answers from the New Genesis corporation one way or another.
[/spoiler]
3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Pokemon]

250px-660Diggersby.png

Diggersby
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Jolly; Somewhat of a clown
Moves: Return, Earthquake, Wild Charge, U-Turn
Additional Info: Terra's starting Pokemon which, as a Bunnelby, just so happened to turn up at her father's ranch by chance. Diggersby may not be the most powerful Pokemon at Terra's disposal, but he is the only one that knows an Electric-type move. This is an important factor, as electricity has been known to stabilize Terra's defective heart in an emergency situation, and it's for this reason that Terra ultimately chose Diggersby over Garchomp to take with her. Although at a glaring speed disadvantage, Diggersby can still hold his own in a Pokemon battle, and the one or two victories that he garnered from the Indigo Grand Prix are proof of that. This especially holds true against most Electric-type Pokemon, but Terra still has to keep an eye out for all the various types of Hidden Powers... or Arceus forbid surprise Ice attacks.

3PlD1Dt.png

250px-445Garchomp.png

Garchomp
Ability: Rough Skin
Nature: Naughty; Proud of its power
Moves: Outrage, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Stone Edge
Additional Info: The strongest Pokemon that was ever under Terra's belt at any given time, as well as the driving force behind Terra's victory of the Indigo Grand Prix all the way back at the Kanto Region. Terra would've loved to take Garchomp with her to the New Genesis facilities, but because of the company's strict protocol, she was forced to make the tough decision between taking Garchomp with her in case whoever else got invited were to [acronym="or vice versa for that matter, as Terra has been known not to tolerate stand-off jerks or the like"]insist on having a Pokemon battle with her[/acronym], or taking Diggersby with her in case she discovered something so heartbreaking that she may need that jolt of electricity just to stop her heart from reaching critical levels. Because the latter was much more of an important quality, Terra reluctantly left Garchomp under the care of her father at the ranch with the rest of her Pokemon. However, Garchomp may or may not barge her way past security or even bust through a few buildings later in the RP, if only so she can reunite herself with Terra once again.[/spoiler]
Other Information:
There are four key numbers that should be noted when looking at Terra's pacemaker. They are as follows:
- 28bpm: It's as many beats per minute that Terra's heart will ever make, even if Terra herself pushes to the limit of her stamina. Ironically, it's not even half the resting pace of the normal human heart, which makes one wonder whether Terra is supposed to be some sort of athlete.
- 25bpm: About here is the actual resting pace of Terra's heart.
- 21bpm: Here's where the symptoms start kicking in. First and foremost is that her skin will slowly be drained of its color. This could be seen from a mile away, but the hard part is reacting in time to prevent the second symptom. There, her words will begin to slur, she'll struggle to keep her eyes open, and she'll start losing strength in all her muscles. Because she's a fighter though, she will force herself to stay standing, and spit out what may very well be her last words, before the coma finally kicks in.
- 16bpm: Usually it's at this reading that Terra finally falls into a coma. The worrying part is that Terra's heart can still show no signs of slowing down beyond this point, and medical attention maybe necessary in order for Terra to make a recovery.
It's also worth mentioning that Terra has cryophobia, which has been known to send her heart rate plummeting. Hence why she dreads other people's Pokemon using Ice-type attacks, and stays well clear of Ice-type Pokemon herself. This even includes Mamoswine and Aurorus, who otherwise would've been added to Terra's team because of her tendencies to collect Ground-, Rock- and Steel-type Pokemon.
Encounter Theme: Xenogears OST: Blue Traveler, as remade by BitSymphony
Battle Theme: Pokemon BW OST: Elite Four Battle Theme
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Evangela Elias']

Name: Evangela Elias

Aliases/Nicknames: Ice | Sheila {Pronouced Shay-luh}

[spoiler='Appearance']Evangela is a relatively short young woman, standing at 162 cm(5'4"), and with her petite frame she often looks far younger than she actually is. Evangela's extremely pale skin often makes people think she is an albino, and her deep violet eyes only make this seem more likely. Her teal hair is worn short framing her face with bangs that start just above her left eye, and coming completely over her eye by the the time the reach the right side of her face. As for her clothes Evangela wears a royal blue hat (think of Naoto Shirogane's hat), and a pair of matching vanity glasses. Evangela wears a Midnight blue ribbed sweater that hangs off her shoulders and bunches her wrists, underneath this she wears at black tank top, the straps of which can be seen from underneath her sweater. Finally she wears a pair of loose faded blue jeans, as well as blue high top sneakers. One could say that she's very blue.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Personality']A woman of few words, Evangela is a very soft spoken, and gentle person. A very placid soul she is content to simply drift along wherever fate may take her. While not necessarily timid, she is not really the outgoing type either, and to speak with new people she must be approached or introduced, rather than getting to know them herself. A rather pleasant person, she has a calming feel about her that seems to put others at ease around her. Being such a calm person Evangela tends to avoid conflict, and will attempt to settle disputes peacefully rather than immediately jumping to a violent option.

Evangela does her best to bring out the beauty in her Pokemon, and has them ‘show-off’ during battle. Due to her upbringing Evangela has a strong aversion to violence and conflict, which shows through in her fighting style, or rather performance style.  To Evangela each battle is a performance, and she seeks to produce something visually pleasing, instead of showing off her Pokemon’s power. During battles Evangela prefers to use long range attacks to prevent damage to her Pokemon, while using support to supplement them. Evangela likes to get battles over quickly, and tries to end things with one or two moves, but never takes risks during battle preferring to play a defensive and safe game. She always thinks battles through, and never rushes recklessly into battles, but is slow to recover if things deviate from her plan. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Backstory']In the slums of the booming metropolis of Celadon City a young girl was born to a poor family. Before even giving this newborn child a name, the poor couple sold their daughter for money, condemning her to a life of pain. This girl was one of many unwanted children who were sold to an underground Organization known as Team Rocket. The young girl was then brought to a secret Underground Rocket Facility, and raised by a man named Robert Elias. You see what many don't know is that Dr. Nanba was not Team Rocket's first head researcher, no before him the Team Rocket Labs were run by Dr. Elias. Under his command any who were brought in as test subjects... well God rest their souls for the fate that awaited them. Now then back to the story of the children. Until the age of 6 the man raised the children as if they were his own, treated them with love and care, and even gave them names. The little girl's name, it was Sheila. In the beginning the experiments weren't so bad, merely painless experiments that accelerated their mental growl, and knowledge. The children began to trust the good Doctor.

That's when things took a turn for the worst. The Doctor put the children through an excruciating set of tests with the goal of ultimately giving the children psychic powers. During these experiments many of the children died, and what few lived were left physically changed, and mentally scarred. These four children were Elias' crowning achievement, and with them he had the power to potentially conquer the world.

Having little time to recover the Doctor immediately began training each child's specific ability, and while the regiment would rotate daily the doctor had a few personal favorites that he would subject the children too. Frequently Evangela would have to lie on her back over a tank of water suspended by ropes, and have to use her powers to calm the Carvanha, which bit her back, he would have newly hatched Cubones claw at them, Loudred and Explode scream into microphones, or his personal favorite have Evangela fight angered Kangaskhan, Aggron, or Tyrannitar. For 9 years these children endured these tortures, yet one night fate seemed for once to smile on these children. During one of their outdoor training sessions the children discovered a nesting Dragonite. For several days the began to formulate a plan for escape. Using Evangela's powers to influence the emotions of Pokemon and sent the Dragonite on a rampage, destroying the lab. Unfortunately the enraged Dragonite attacked indiscriminately and the children were forced flee inside the lab for safety. For a moment they believed their end would be near, until Evangela stumbled upon something miraculous, a set of Cryo-Freezing chambers. Activating the chambers the children slept, surviving the destruction of the lab.

Nearly 200 years later the Cryo-Chambers deactivated and the children were free to live there own lives. Each went there own separate ways, with new identities tried to live the lives they never had. Sheila choose the name Ice for a time, and attempted to live the life of a normal girl. It was not to be though. No matter where the young psychic went, who she befriended, what she did Sheila Elias could not fit... could never fit in. At the age of 17 the young woman known as Ice again disappeared, while it is still unclear even now to those closest to her where she went, or what she did during the 3 and half years she again disappeared it was undoubtedly a turning point in her life. During this time the shy young girl known as Ice became the strong woman known today as Evangela Elias.

At the age of twenty the young woman used the Poke she had acquired and saved throughout her journey to purchase a large dying plot of land upon which stood and old, rundown ranch. In a years time the aspiring young lady turned what at the time had looked like a lost cause into a thriving Pokemon ranch. It is here that the name of Evangela Elias became a name known throughout the Pokemon world. During her time away Evangela had found what she wanted to spend her life doing, and that was continue her "father's" life's work in the research of the mind, this time though she would be researching Pokemon psychology, rather than human. Unlike the late Dr. Elias though Evangela intended to use her research to help others rather than harm. It is this research and, the great strides she has made in the field, the caught the researchers of Project New Genesis' attention. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Pokemon']Name: Gardevoir | {Gardevoirite}

Ability: Trace

Moves: Shadow Ball/Moonblast/Calm Mind/Psychic

Additional Information: [/spoiler]

Other Information:

• Theme:
  • [spoiler='Abilities']Communication with Pokemon: Evangela quite simply can understand the speech of Pokemon, and communicate with them as one might communicate with other humans. She can do this psychically or verbally, the first often coming in handy during battles if she doesn't wish to telegraph her moves to her opponent. Evangela can also use this ability to influence the emotions of wild Pokemon such as sending them into a rampage, or calming otherwise unreasonable Pokemon.[/spoiler]
  • Evangela is anemic, and is prone to pass out if she exerts herself to much, both physically and mentally (i.e. using her powers too long/too much)

[/spoiler]

Alright here's the start of my app I'll do the backstory tomorrow since it needs tweaking from ToL

[spoiler=Damian Lorfa - WIP]oiaq7t_th.png

Oh, is this a challenge? The line between bravery and stupidity becomes blurry. I'll go easy on you.

Name: Damian Lorfa

[spoiler=Appearance]

c2698802060c6aba145cae92ac52eec4bbc439cd

6 feet
140 pounds

[/spoiler] 

[spoiler=Personality]
Damian is kind of a prick. He has a huge ego and will start a battle (not necessarily a Pokemon one) with anybody who insults his person. He is sure he is the best at what he does, and always tries to give his opinion in every matter. During battles, he shows off and underestimates his opponent, often leading to his Pokemon taking a big amount of damage. When Damian loses or is proven wrong, he is actually happy. Finding a rival worth fighting is one of Damian's goals. Despite all this, he can prove to be a good friend and a respectful person, at least only to people he considers strong enough to be worth his time. Damian cares for his Pokemon a lot, and shows a completely different side of himself when alone with them.[/spoiler]

Backstory

[spoiler=Pokemon]

exploud.gif

Name: Exploud
Nickname: Hyper
Ability: Scrappy
Moves: Boomburst - Zen Headbutt - Hammer Arm - Fire Blast
Other: Hyper is the opposite of his trainer, being actually quite caring (despite his looks). He loves berries.[/spoiler]

Damian tends to fall in love easily, although he wont admit it.

Theme Song - Battle[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Terra Montana, the Professional Trainer with a Heart Defect (WIP)]
3PlD1Dt.png
Untitled14_zps4389fce1.png
"I have a heart defect; what of it? That's not gonna stop me from reaching my dream!"
3PlD1Dt.png
Name: Terra Montana
[spoiler=Appearance]bfadba8016825b9dcb8f83a067eba865ff91107a

Terra stands at a fairly average 5' 6", and has a modest BWH ratio of 25-20-28. Her hips are definitely her curviest asset, while her breasts are large enough to stand out, yet not so large that they'd otherwise be considered abnormal. Terra was born with naturally tanned skin, and her hair reaches down just past her hips. Terra's usual outfit is just a white T-shirt and a pair of track shorts, and although she wears just wears socks whilst inside Pokemon Centers and the like, she'll often wear steel-toed hiking boots when out on the field. Terra doesn't have a Pokedex on her person, but to make up for this, she knows what most Pokemon are off by heart.[/spoiler]
3PlD1Dt.png
[spoiler=Personality]Put simply, Terra is a professional Pokemon trainer with a big heart. She loves her Pokemon to bits, and although competition mandates that she have some form of training regime which her Pokemon have various abilities coping with, she always ensures that they go at their own pace and don't get too stressed about it. Terra is also cherry and very friendly, and often gets on with other trainers without any problems. Guys in particular tend to be in among Terra's friend list, since she's a tomboy by nature, and thus has a lot of things in common with the stereotypical young man. But if there were any one type of trainer that Terra would dislike most, it would be those that prove to be complete jerks. Fortunately, all the ones she came across thus far have proved to be poor trainers, so she never had problems teaching such characters a lesson in respect before. However, having little choice on what Pokemon to take with her to the New Genesis facilities had taken a hit on Terra's confidence levels, and having to leave Garchomp behind, as well as all the other Pokemon that she worked so hard to train for that matter, is something that she regrets enough to dampen her mood to battle.

However, underneath Terra's cherry, friendly, Pokemon-loving persona lies a deep hatred for the Legend Hunters. After spending a great deal of time with Terra, one may notice that she will try her best to stray away from three emotions; love, sadness and fear. Truth be told, these three emotions are key in rapidly decelerating her already slow-beating heart, which becomes exceedingly difficult to stabilize once she feels any of them. This explains why she's shy around any potentially serious relationships, has never been seen crying except those few times when she was young, and will refuse to admit that she's scared in fear that thinking about will make her even more scared. Terra's heart beats at a minimal 27 beats per minute at resting pace, and no matter what she does within the limits of her stamina, she cannot raise that number beyond 36 beats per minute. However, if her heart isn't stabilized before her heart rate descends past 18 beats per minute, she'll likely fall into a coma. Before that though, there are several symptoms that Terra will experience. First and foremost is that she'll struggle to keep her eyes open. Next, her words will begin to slur, and then she'll start losing strength in all her muscles. Because these symptoms can be devastating, Terra will try to keep track of her current heart beat at all times, but it should be noted that Terra has a strong case of cyrophobia, and triggering that cyrophobia tends to make her heart rate plummet without fail. Nonetheless, Terra has already entered the tournament having this risk in mind, and she has no intention of turning back now...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]
[/spoiler]
3PlD1Dt.png[spoiler=Pokemon]

250px-660Diggersby.png

Diggersby
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Jolly; Somewhat of a clown
Moves: Return, Earthquake, Wild Charge, U-Turn
Additional Info: Terra's starting Pokemon which, as a Bunnelby, just so happened to turn up at her father's ranch by chance. Diggersby may not be the most powerful Pokemon at Terra's disposal, but he is the only one that knows an Electric-type move. This is an important factor, as electricity has been known to stabilize Terra's defective heart in an emergency situation, and it's for this reason that Terra ultimately chose Diggersby over Garchomp to take with her. Although at a glaring speed disadvantage, Diggersby can still hold his own in a Pokemon battle, and the one or two victories that he garnered from the Indigo Grand Prix are proof of that. This especially holds true against most Electric-type Pokemon, but Terra still has to keep an eye out for all the various types of Hidden Powers... or Arceus forbid surprise Ice attacks.

3PlD1Dt.png

250px-445Garchomp.png

Garchomp
Ability: Rough Skin
Nature: Naughty; Proud of its power
Moves: Outrage, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Stone Edge
Additional Info: The strongest Pokemon that was ever under Terra's belt at any given time, as well as the driving force behind Terra's victory of the Indigo Grand Prix all the way back at the Kanto Region. Terra would've loved to take Garchomp with her to the New Genesis facilities, but because of the company's strict protocol, she was forced to make the tough decision between taking Garchomp with her in case whoever else got invited were to [acronym="or vice versa for that matter, as Terra has been known not to tolerate stand-off jerks or the like"]insist on having a Pokemon battle with her[/acronym], or taking Diggersby with her in case she discovered something so heartbreaking that she may need that jolt of electricity just to stop her heart from reaching critical levels. Because the latter was much more of an important quality, Terra reluctantly left Garchomp under the care of her father at the ranch with the rest of her Pokemon. However, Garchomp may or may not barge her way past security or even bust through a few buildings later in the RP, if only so she can reunite herself with Terra once again.
[/spoiler]
Other Information:
Encounter Theme: Xenogears OST: Blue Traveler, as remade by BitSymphony
Battle Theme: Pokemon BW OST: Elite Four Battle Theme
[/spoiler]

I was just reading through what you have on your application so far, and I just wanted to remind to you go in and edit/delete things that do not have to do with this RP(i.e. Legend Hunters and the mention of the Tournament of Legends)

I was just reading through what you have on your application so far, and I just wanted to remind to you go in and edit/delete things that do not have to do with this RP(i.e. Legend Hunters and the mention of the Tournament of Legends)

That's what I was just in the middle of at the time, actually. I'll probably have to do a direct copypasta of the bio from the Tournament of Legends Terra as well and work from there as well, adjusting sentences around and what not.

Speaking of which, bio should be worked on later today. I just wanna do some finishing touches on the personality first

Archived