^ Yeah, idk, it might be too late. You'd have to ask Renegade.

But I wanted to say that I don't really get why people are looking at Alaric suspiciously. He actually hasn't really made his suspicions clear, and has pretty much just acted like a cheesy movie star/prince on a white horse dude. His thoughts are exactly that, thoughts, and aren't actually showing in his expressions/body language.

I'm aware of that, however, Genevieve may know more about you than what is included on your character's imdb page ;) That being said, her suspicious glance would not have likely been caught by too many of the group and even if it was, it would have been so quick that many characters would have thought they imagined it. Just putting that out there.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever CowCow wants. Total creative freedom

Probably would be wise to stick to the level-up moves, though. Dunno if this facility would have altered the moves sets on these guys (yet).

Actually an argument can honestly be made for anything. This facility is conducting a lot of experimental, and morally questionable, projects. This could result in the augmentation of certain attributes or even giving a Pokemon an attack or ability that before had never been present in the species

Hey guys, just gonna apologize for my momentary absence. Felt I owed my very limited time to another RP, as it was just getting off the ground, so i am not gonna be able to read through any IC posts or get another one in today and probably not tomorrow. I have a busy few days ahead of me. Fear not. It should settle down soon. 

Archived